How to grow taller for teenage poorcel?

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry
Parents are rich as hell, but they're being dicks to me and I only get $20 per week despite slaving in school.
I am fie with spending all $20 on supplements to increase my height per week. So my allowance is like $80 per month.
But the heightmaxxing guide was like super expensive. Anything I can do to to get to atleast 6 foot?

5'7 15 years old; predicted 5'9. Need 3 fucking inches brah.

80 per month? Save up for 2 months, get K2 and a bottle of mk677. K2 will last you a while and the mk677 probably 2 weeks.

Get a job at that point

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saturn, impure666 and Zeta ascended
Aromasin, arimidex or letrozole. Get the raw powder, it's the cheapest.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, impure666 and Zeta ascended

Also plays lots of sports and sleep a lot.

Parents are rich as hell, but they're being dicks to me and I only get $20 per week despite slaving in school.
I am fie with spending all $20 on supplements to increase my height per week. So my allowance is like $80 per month.
But the heightmaxxing guide was like super expensive. Anything I can do to to get to atleast 6 foot?

I would also like an answer to this question.

Reach as high as you can! Then say 'Grow,grow,grow!' Worked for me brah

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

$20 is enough.
You should just try to save it up
You can collect $60 a month,which is enough for MK-677

Start sprinting (srs)

It's been proven that doing HIIT / sprinting increase HGH secretion

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Bluepilled parents are a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: left2die, Kawhi, Ritzy2KReborn and 3 others
Start sprinting (srs)

Used to run track but haven't since sophomore year and my diet has gone to shit. Not planning on joining the team but ig I can incorportate HIIT when I start working out.
Start sprinting (srs)

This is interesting. Do you have some sources?
$20 is enough.
You should just try to save it up
You can collect $60 a month,which is enough for MK-677
I just don't want to die bro. I saw the thread and I think I have a link to buy it, but it looks super sketch. It even says not for human consumption, only for test purposes.

Last edited:
Used to run track but haven't since sophomore year and my diet has gone to shit. Not planning on joining the team but ig I can incorportate HIIT when I start working out.

This is interesting. Do you have some sources?

I just don't want to die bro. I saw the thread and I think I have a link to buy it, but it looks super sketch. It even says not for human consumption, only for test purposes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
HGH and anavar. Make your parents give you money.
What arimidex and letrozole are for?

There's a pretty good chance that your predicted height is wrong. When I was 15 I was predicted to be 5'10"-5'11" but I ended up not growing any more and I'm still 5'7".
Start sprinting (srs)

source?

There's a pretty good chance that your predicted height is wrong. When I was 15 I was predicted to be 5'10"-5'11" but I ended up not growing any more and I'm still 5'7".

source?
average height trends say you grow 2 inches from 15 to 18,and I've been steadily growing since forever so...
I admit that that was a stupid thing to say. But is there any major risks?

Last edited:

$80 a month is enough to get HGH releasing peptides. Don't get that weak mk777 stuff, get the stuff that you inject, like cjc-1295 no DAC with hexarelin. This combo is the best for getting pulsate HGH spikes and to induce growth.

I might suggest supplemental Vitamin K, D, and melatonin (lowers estrogen) with your stack if you want to help nudge bone remodeling and growth.

Also stay away from stuff like accutane, Retin-A, and supplemental Vitamin A for your skin (beta-carotene is okay), really high levels of Vitamin A and it's analogs are known to prematurely close your growth plates.

Last edited:
$80 a month is enough to get HGH releasing peptides. Don't get that weak mk777 stuff, get the stuff that you inject, like cjc-1295 no DAC with hexarelin. This combo is the best for getting pulsate HGH spikes and to induce growth.

I might suggest supplemental Vitamin K, D, and melatonin (lowers estrogen) with your stack if you want to help nudge bone remodeling and growth.

Also stay away from stuff like accutane, Retin-A, and supplemental Vitamin A for your skin (beta-carotene is okay), really high levels of Vitamin A and it's analogs are known to prematurely close your growth plates.
where can I get this stuff? And is it safe? I don't want to fucking die lmao

where can I get this stuff? And is it safe? I don't want to fucking die lmao
You will not die, although if you inject a shitton of it, you will feel like you are dying due to being light-headed. You will also be extremely hungry and want to eat everything in sight.

Trust me I injected this stuff for over a year when I was 16, and nothing happened to me except for getting a little taller and growing a brow ridge.

Don't be paranoid, I bit the bullet and injected this stuff, and now I'm glad that I did. Tons of juicers are injecting not only peptides, but shitloads of anabolic steroids as well, and they only drop dead when they've been using both for decades at insane amounts.

https://www.uk-peptides.com/ seems like a reputable source to get your peptides.

You will not die, although if you inject a shitton of it, you will feel like you are dying due to being light-headed. You will also be extremely hungry and want to eat everything in sight.

Trust me I injected this stuff for over a year when I was 16, and nothing happened to me except for getting a little taller and growing a brow ridge.

Don't be paranoid, I bit the bullet and injected this stuff, and now I'm glad that I did. Tons of juicers are injecting not only peptides, but shitloads of anabolic steroids as well, and they only drop dead when they've been using both for decades at insane amounts.

https://www.uk-peptides.com/ seems like a reputable source to get your peptides.
No oral alternatives? Like no mk 667?

No oral alternatives? Like no mk 667?
Well you could do the oral route but it's pretty weak compared to injecting. mk667 is little different than the peptides you inject (there's even a injectable version of mk667), the only difference is that injecting is far more efficient because all of it immediately gets into your bloodstream instead of having to go through your harsh digestive system.

If you want cold hard results and to get as tall as possible, you're just gonna have to get over your fear of injecting buddy boyo. Believe me though, the reward is worth it.

But if you really wanna know another oral method, then take a look at niacin. Supposedly, taking flushing niacin does cause a spike in HGH levels on an empty stomach.

Well you could do the oral route but it's pretty weak compared to injecting. mk667 is little different than the peptides you inject (there's even a injectable version of mk667), the only difference is that injecting is far more efficient because all of it immediately gets into your bloodstream instead of having to go through your harsh digestive system.

If you want cold hard results and to get as tall as possible, you're just gonna have to get over your fear of injecting buddy boyo. Believe me though, the reward is worth it.

But if you really wanna know another oral method, then take a look at niacin. Supposedly, taking flushing niacin does cause a spike in HGH levels on an empty stomach.
I'm going to get my nutrition back in check first brah. I was malnoutrisheend as fuck and my bmi ws like 17 when I was 7. Now I'm a fat cunt (130 pounds but typical curry bloating).
If I were my sister's height at hr age, I'd be fucking 6'1. I just gotta find those genetics and do some catch up growth.

If that doesn't work, and not really extincting jack shit, where do I buy the supplements? If it's not yet been approved for human use, do I need to get it off the black market?

If that doesn't work, and not really extincting jack shit, where do I buy the supplements? If it's not yet been approved for human use, do I need to get it off the black market?
No, you can still buy it off multiple sites on google. Even though it’s not been approved for human consumption they still allow you to buy it for “research purposes”.

How many inches did you grow and did you use an aromatase inhibitor?

There are whole communities on reddit that use mk677 to get better sleep.

No, you can easily get it off the clearnet tbh. I always got my peptides off the clearnet. You have a pretty limited time when you can still grow, and if you wait too long, you will regret it deeply. (You could use an AI to prolong the growing period, but it that itself has some side effects).

How many inches did you grow and did you use an aromatase inhibitor?
I got half an inch of height. I feel like I could have grown more if I did it earlier tbh. I didn't use an AI.

eat alot

No, you can easily get it off the clearnet tbh. I always got my peptides off the clearnet. You have a pretty limited time when you can still grow, and if you wait too long, you will regret it deeply. (You could use an AI to prolong the growing period, but it that itself has some side effects).

I got half an inch of height. I feel like I could have grown more if I did it earlier tbh. I didn't use an AI.
Could you give more details on this? What was your dosing for the MK667, CJC, Hexarelin, and how often did you take it? Was it just those 3 or did you use anything else? What was your purpose in taking them, for muscle gains (were you lifting when you took them)? Why no DAC with the CJC?

sleeping and sports is cope
Sleeping helps if youonlyl get like 5 hours a day.
No, you can still buy it off multiple sites on google. Even though it’s not been approved for human consumption they still allow you to buy it for “research purposes”.
A linke someone sent me had it conveniently come with AI lol

Sleeping helps if youonlyl get like 5 hours a day.

A linke someone sent me had it conveniently come with AI lol
i get like 8 hrs sleep tbhngl

^

source?
Sprinting is cope, even though it "raises" hgh
Niacin has to be used in a specific way which makes it non feasible

Last edited:
Niacin has to be used in a specific way which makes it non feasible
Exactly, that's why I suggest injecting peptides tbh. It's far more effective and causes a bigger surge of hGH, everyone's just far too paranoid to inject.

Exactly, that's why I suggest injecting peptides tbh. It's far more effective and causes a bigger surge of hGH, everyone's just far too paranoid to inject.
Is there anyway I can do this with help from a medical proffesional?

Is there anyway I can do this with help from a medical proffesional?
Well, there are no medical professionals to guide you, so to speak. There are studies on the most effective dosage or routine, however. Try using google to figure out what works for you. My routine was 100mcg twice a day for cjc-1295 no DAC, and the same amount for hexarelin.

80$ a month? No problem. 2.5mg Letrozole daily pharma packs costs 30 tabs for 50$. 15 years old is the ideal year to start, not too early for the estrogen-required growth spike, and not too late that plates are nearly closed. Stall with your Letrozole until you can allot budget for Ibutamoren, with your natural age growth I can see 5'11 within reach for final height. Unless you want to hide needles and shit in the fridge from your parents and inject 3 times a day with 6 vials.... I see no problem with Ibutamoren.

Make sure you're eating enough calories too, no fasting. Prioritize the Letrozole, and take it everyday regardless of anything. It will extend your time period to grow.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
80$ a month? No problem. 2.5mg Letrozole daily pharma packs costs 30 tabs for 50$. 15 years old is the ideal year to start, not too early for the estrogen-required growth spike, and not too late that plates are nearly closed. Stall with your Letrozole until you can allot budget for Ibutamoren, with your natural age growth I can see 5'11 within reach for final height. Unless you want to hide needles and shit in the fridge from your parents and inject 3 times a day with 6 vials.... I see no problem with Ibutamoren.

Make sure you're eating enough calories too, no fasting. Prioritize the Letrozole, and take it everyday regardless of anything. It will extend your time period to grow.
Since your name is hghkid, did you use this method? If so, did it work?
People are strongly against me using an AI for some reason.