How to gymax with this subhuman frame? Roids?

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
I am 19, 94.5kg 206cm (6'9")
What steroids are the best to use and what workout routine should I do.

I don't think my frame is horrible considering I am extremely tall but it's WELL BELLOW AVERAGE comparing it to person who is under 6'1, subhuman you could say. And I don't want to be framemogged.

I am little bit familiar with the gym (yea I know you can't see that in the pic) but not so familiar with steroids. I don't want to lose my hair or anything.

Screenshot 20200916 174908

Well above average?my man your frame is shit just like m frame accept it

• +1
Reactions: PYT and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
just lol @ judging "frame" when you have literally 0 muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, Deleted member 9568 and goat2x
Well yea if I was muscular I would be giving advice not asking for it.

that's what frame is
good frames are good with 0 muscles

• +1
Reactions: Daydream and RAITEIII
Good frame for height tbh

Looks like you have no natural muscle mass and it will be really hard to build muscle at that height. I would consider just relying on your height and not lose your time at the gym, or start a few months natty and then hop on a beginner cycle of test to see how well your body react. If you get some great gains from steroids then you should follow this path and cycle on and off. But working out as a natty with your body would be a complete loss of time.

Looks like you have no natural muscle mass and it will be really hard to build muscle at that height. I would consider just relying on your height and not lose your time at the gym, or start a few months natty and then hop on a beginner cycle of test to see how well your body react. If you get some great gains from steroids then you should follow this path and cycle on and off. But working out as a natty with your body would be a complete loss of time.
Thanks, I will probably just go to gym to get lean no way Ima put any serious amount of muscle on that frame. And after I do that hop onto roids just to test it out

• +1
Reactions: prettyboycel
Thanks, I will probably just go to gym to get lean no way Ima put any serious amount of muscle on that frame. And after I do that hop onto roids just to test it out
Just hop on roids now

6'9 roided sick cunt is unmoggable

You cannot hop on roids without at least a few months of training
Cope i have 0 training and hopped on roids a month ago at 16 years old

you are just a pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
WOWOWOW

94 kgs

FFS height is so huge on the scale, I'm shocked

Just hit the gym hard enough to know what roids are = 1-2 y

Roids are meant to allow bodies going beyond their natty limits. You're rly far from that.
Starting directly with roids is useless.

Forget your frame, with 6'9 you have a golden base to start getting big. Fuck that hip to shoulder racio, you will mog 100% of this forum.