How to have clear skin without drugs like accutane?

kebabcoper

kebabcoper

12 Years a Greycel
I’m 16. I don’t want the effects of accutane that fucks the body. and the title..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
if you have hard water fix it
better diet
no stress
workout
retina
these helped me the most so far

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune, xdxdxnice1 and kebabcoper
Mewing

• JFL
Reactions: 000, SoyGune, kebabcoper and 2 others
I’m 16. I don’t want the effects of accutane that fucks the body. and the title..
Cut out dairy and honestly just go vegan. Make sure to get b12 and iron and other necessary minerals also. Vegan pea protein is a great way to get protein also. Try to go unflavored to avoid any acting up with acne. A high carb high protein low-fat vegan diet is a great way to get healthy and build muscle without feeling like garbage and low energy being in ketosis all the time. Keto is fckin retarded.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 5145 and kebabcoper
better diet
no stress
workout
retina
is your acne problem gone if not what you do for acne?

• +1
is your acne problem gone if not what you do for acne?
im 15 and have a lot of acne
but the filter on water fixed my skin over night tbh
retina 2 times per week
and iim cutting on dairy food
which also helps a lot
I went from pizza face to having a bit of acne
but its no where near where it was before

Cut out dairy and honestly just go vegan. Make sure to get b12 and iron and other necessary minerals also. Vegan pea protein is a great way to get protein also. Try to go unflavored to avoid any acting up with acne. A high carb high protein low-fat vegan diet is a great way to get healthy and build muscle without feeling like garbage and low energy being in ketosis all the time. Keto is fckin retarded.
I’m living with my family because of this i can’t go vegan but thanks

better diet
no stress
workout
retina
is hard water a problem for skin? For hair it is, I noticed it too, but skin also?

also @op kebab doner dürum whatever they are tasty and full of good nutrients (if you get high quality meat), but bad for your skin

• +1
Cut out dairy and honestly just go vegan.
This helped me, only get spots if I slip and eat dairy now but now I'm going full tree hugger mode

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), kebabcoper, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I’m living with my family because of this i can’t go vegan but thanks
Doesn't really make sense but try to cut out dairy at least. No cheese at all, no milk at all.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and kebabcoper
This helped me, only get spots if I slip and eat dairy now but now I'm going full tree hugger mode
Same bro, I still eat meat like ground beef, chicken, tuna, and turkey but no dairy.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper
Doesn't really make sense but try to cut out dairy at least. No cheese at all, no milk at all.
My family isn’t vegan and i eat what my family eats. But cutting out dairy is good i guess i’ll try it

My family isn’t vegan and i eat what my family eats. But cutting out dairy is good i guess i’ll try it
As long as the stuff that isn't vegan is clean it's fine. Like the list of meats I wrote up there^. The problem is all of the sauces and stuff that have milk in them as well. Also don't ever use whey protein.

Bro vegan protein has shit load of heavy metals in it

As long as the stuff that isn't vegan is clean it's fine. Like the list of meats I wrote up there^. The problem is all of the sauces and stuff that have milk in them as well. Also don't ever use whey protein.
I'm new on gymcelling and I was thinking about getting extra protein lol

Bro vegan protein has shit load of heavy metals in it
No it doesn't lmao. Those are minerals that your body needs. I've seen other people say the same thing and it's just wrong.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Nothing will work other than accutane and antiandrogens for ur acne, yes healthy lifestyle will help a little but wont give u clear skin. I my self went on accutane and my face has never been clearer and u can trust me since im a medical student

• Hmm...
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
No it doesn't lmao. Those are minerals that your body needs. I've seen other people say the same thing and it's just wrong.
Ur fucking retarded LEAD is not a mineral that ur body needs u retard and arsenic is fucking poisonous u low iq fuck

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Luke LLL
Nothing will work other than accutane and antiandrogens for ur acne, yes healthy lifestyle will help a little but wont give u clear skin. I my self went on accutane and my face has never been clearer and u can trust me since im a medical student
Yes it will lol, you probably didn't know what you were doing. Acne isn't natural and is mainly caused by modern processed foods.

• Love it
Reactions: 000
@Lorsss plz ban @nelson very low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
Ur fucking retarded LEAD is not a mineral that ur body needs u retard and arsenic is fucking poisonous u low iq fuck
There's no lead in pea protein JFL @Alcezar @my_babel_physics_pro @wagbox this is too funny

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Nah you r jew arent u

@Lorsss plz ban @nelson very low iq
This guy is retarded lmfao. Thinks there's lead in pea protein don't even talk to me about this or give anyone advice cos ur straight up wrong

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
"how to have accutane without accutane"

Bro. There's a reason people risk all the side effects with accutane. It's not because they are lazy and want to take a pill instead of dieting. It's because nothing else works on some people and the only thing that does work is accutane.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and EdwardCullen
Nah you r jew arent u
Jfl im muslim and i tried everything for acne , accutane only worked for me i dont give a fuck what u do honestly

• JFL
Reactions: kebabcoper
"how to have accutane without accutane"

Bro. There's a reason people risk all the side effects with accutane. It's not because they are lazy and want to take a pill instead of dieting. It's because nothing else works on some people and the only thing that does work is accutane.
Damn you are right. I don’t want to be an acnecel at my highschool times. But i cant risk being a manlet or bald

Yes it will lol, you probably didn't know what you were doing. Acne isn't natural and is mainly caused by modern processed foods.
Correct