How to have healthy, smooth, glowing skin?

D

Deleted member 689

Iron
My skin is shitty right now, but I don’t have acne, just some scars. I finished accutane almost 4 months ago. What should I do to get rid of the scars and make my skin better? I’m going to my dermatologist soon, so maybe I can try to make him prescribe me Retin-A?

Water

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel, Autist and 1 other person
chemical peel

dermaroller

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, Autist and 1 other person
Do you want a tag in the up coming skin guide?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: laske.7, crunch, Deleted member 470 and 8 others
If u have acne: some sort of antibacterial, adalpelene and moisturizer and patience

If you just have shitty skin: wear sunscreen, dermaroll, get a tan

Bathe in the blood of virgins everyday for 20 mins

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
My skin is shitty right now, but I don’t have acne, just some scars. I finished accutane almost 4 months ago. What should I do to get rid of the scars and make my skin better? I’m going to my dermatologist soon, so maybe I can try to make him prescribe me Retin-A?
Microneedling for scars but be sanitary with it boyo

Tretinoin for 6 months, good moisturizer and cleanser plus healthy diet should be sufficient.
You can add beta carotene for a nice glow too

fuck acne, how do you get rid of blemishes and moles, non surgically ? :steaming:

If u have acne: some sort of antibacterial, adalpelene and moisturizer and patience

What's better: dermaroll or dermapen? And how should I get a tan wearing sunscreen wtf
Drink cum
Just drink your own cum theory
Tretinoin for 6 months, good moisturizer and cleanser plus healthy diet should be sufficient.
You can add beta carotene for a nice glow too
Okay, I'm going to ask my dermatologist for Retin-A, but don't you think I should use it for the rest of my life? Also, do you know any good moisturizers/cleansers?

What's better: dermaroll or dermapen? And how should I get a tan wearing sunscreen wtf
Any kind of microneedling works. Dermaroll you need to be careful not to scratch yourself but its the one I use and the cheapest.

fuck acne, how do you get rid of blemishes and moles, non surgically ? :steaming:

Gotta go to the dermatologist for moles. Got the ones on my face cut off a week ago, no pain whatsoever (like literally couldn't feel it) and they are already nearly fully healed, 8 days later. Very minor, minor scarring which I'm sure will heal further to the point where it's invisible to anyone who didn't know the moles were there before. Just get to the dermatologist, don't try to fuck around with stupid shit that isn't going to work.
Any kind of microneedling works. Dermaroll you need to be careful not to scratch yourself but its the one I use and the cheapest.

Is it legit and something you can actually do on your own without fucking yourself up if you look into it a reasonable amount? I'd really like to look into trying it but scared of fucking my skin up now that its actually starting to improve from acne meds.

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake and kobecel
Oh, okay. And I think I'm going to get Retin-A, I think it's better than adalpelene. What about the tan while wearing sunscreen?

I would say regardless of acne or not, Adapalene is available cheap over the counter and is beneficial no matter what.

I would say regardless of acne or not, Adapalene is available cheap over the counter and is beneficial no matter what.
I think I'll get Retin-A, rather than Adapalene.

Either way a topical Retinoid is a must. Adapalene is just nice because it's really cheap.

Tiege Hanley

• Dermarolling for collagen production
  • Zinc for clear skin
  • Beta carotin for tan
  • Sun milk that contains beta carotin
  • moisturizer that cointains zinc
  • a daily peeling that works for you
  • drinking a lot of water
  • stop eating junk food
  • one avocado and one kiwi daily

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
why do people ask the same shit here every day. go into archives that stickied right above this lol

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person