How to hit the gym brutally or how to become a true ubermensch

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice
So, I have been thinking about this topic lately. How to hit the gym brutally, specially if you cannot drive and being emasculated by female driving? Then it happened I had some kind of epiphany. Instead of going to the gym, I could just stay there. Not for hours, but for days and weeks. I will get myself totally wasted. I will only consume whey protein and water and hit the gym all day long. People go there for just an hour and only for fun while I will be there all day long for an entire week screaming in agony. I will train so hard that I will puke and shit all over the place. This is not some normal streetshitting here. I have ascended from streetshitting into a gym shitting and puking monster. People will scream in terror while I will scream because I am exposed to a great amout of agony.

@rightfulcel this is how to become an ubermensch.

@ZHZ1773 for being the perfect creature.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Jnumber01, Mexicanboi and 1 other person
Holy autism

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
You run to the gym.

I never go to the boxing club with a bike. I always run.

Train your entire body not just your upper body.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman

You are right. One week at the gym is not enough. Hitting the gym for only one week is for the weak. This is not enough. I have to go even further beyond. In order to reach the next level I have to push myself more. Instead of staying at the gym, I have to become the gym myself instead. I will create a transportable gym around myself. I can even hit the gym during a break. Instead of eating normal food like a mere mortal, I will inject myself testosterone and growth hormones instead. I will become a machine. Unstoppable and unbreakable.

You run to the gym.

I never go to the boxing club with a bike. I always run.

I actually used to walk to the gym. Over 6 km to the gym and then after a brutal session, I had to walk over 6 km once again.

Train your entire body not just your upper body.

I will hit the entire body until I collapse.

Stop... you are already too strong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back