how to improve eye area?

xz90

xz90

Banned

should i get upper eyelid filler to get full hooded eye?
also can the eyebrow be lifted somehow, so there is more distance between eye and brow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel

should i get upper eyelid filler to get full hooded eye?
also can the eyebrow be lifted somehow, so there is more distance between eye and brow

Decent eye area tbh. Hooded eyes are unnecessary and don't usually look great if you get them made artificially. Eyebrows are decent, same with eyelashes. Only thing really that could do with being improved so far as I can see is the PFL, but you can't change that so...

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Decent eye area tbh. Hooded eyes are unnecessary and don't usually look great if you get them made artificially. Eyebrows are decent, same with eyelashes. Only thing really that could do with being improved so far as I can see is the PFL, but you can't change that so...
whats that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Eyes look fine no need for filler

Surgery or eyebrows but you have eyebrows looksmaxxed already

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and xz90
my eyes are fully hooded everytime i wake up and it looks much better imo

Fuarkk you're right that looks good ngl. Judging from that picture I'd say go for it but I don't have much knowledge on fillers so get a few other opinons before you make the jump.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and xz90
hard mew to push the maxilla forward which results in better eye area with more deep set eyes

What the fuck if this is considered bad eye area I'm going to stab myself in the eyes

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, SLA, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
sunglasses 24/7

cause it is close as fuck without hooded eyes, looks weird
you already have hooded eyes, don't fuck with ur eye area cuz u might ruin it, it's legit top tier, just groom ur brows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Fakeup
20190225 133858

• +1
Reactions: xz90