How to increase fwhr

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Technically a ccw rotation can increase your fwhr this guy went from 1.52 to 1.6 fwhr when is hyoid angle was corrected
N2feg9xykg031

That wasn't much but it was a big improvement, also he has hollow cheeks which looks good.

Zygo osteomny also is pretty good, apprently it has a chance of causing nerve damage

Then a lip lift obviously. What are some other ways to increase fwhr?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, bieber and 2 others
nothing really that will make your face decently wider, zygos implants won't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
MSE for lateral expansion and bone anchored FacePulling for forward expansion; everything else is cope. MSDO for slight bigonal width increase but mostly lateral chin increase

• +1
MSE for lateral expansion and bone anchored FacePulling for forward expansion; everything else is cope. MSDO for slight bigonal width increase but mostly lateral chin increase
lateral expansion and bigonial widthn can increase fwhr?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That guys doesn't look like 1.6 jfl, more like 1.9+

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Here's a guide:
1)buy a rope
2)kill yourself
3)hope that reincarnation is real and hope that you will be a chad in next life
4)you did it congrats bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Here's a guide:
1)buy a rope
2)kill yourself
3)hope that reincarnation is real and hope that you will be a chad in next life
4)you did it congrats bro
Just learn to astro travel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Nosecel and Deleted member 6401
Jfllll, that app is very inaccurate, 1.6 is truecel tier, this guy looks like around 1.8
lifefuel tbh, I showed my pic to gudru and he said it wasnt even bad tbh

• +1
Jfllll, that app is very inaccurate, 1.6 is truecel tier, this guy looks like around 1.8
this app is giga cope, i used to think i have 1.6 fwhr in all my pics, then did myself proper measurement, and i have 2,05+ fwhr jfl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • +1

Measured manually in PS, in the before (looks distorted tbf) it's somewhere around 1.65. Afterwards, it's around 1.77ish (looks non-distorted).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 4671
this app is giga cope, i used to think i have 1.6 fwhr in all my pics, then did myself proper measurement, and i have 2,05+ fwhr jfl tbh
damn then I have a decent fwhr because it rated me 1.62 fucking useless app tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I just did it and got 1.76
Is it over?

• +1
Measured manually in PS, in the before (looks distorted tbf) it's somewhere around 1.65. Afterwards, it's around 1.77ish (looks non-distorted).
I think I am around 1.7 or something my face doesnt really look that long, it will still be good to measure it
I just did it and got 1.76
Is it over?
no the app is inaccurate, I might ask someone for a rating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Incoming
damn then I have a decent fwhr because it rated me 1.62 fucking useless app tbh
picture wise, my is way wider than all the op's pics. So just feel it yourself

• +1
I think I am around 1.7 or something my face doesnt really look that long, it will still be good to measure it

I'm also around 1.7 w/ an ok midface but the FWHR itself makes me look significantly horsefaced irl (to the point that it's easily notable to normies). What did the guy I measured have done? His zygomatic arch looks visible broadened.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and curryslayerordeath
I'm also around 1.7 w/ an ok midface but the FWHR itself makes me look significantly horsefaced irl (to the point that it's easily notable to normies). What did the guy I measured have done? His zygomatic arch looks visible broadened.
which guy, the second pic is a morph
Do some research Curry. Yes
im too lazy lol

• +1
which guy, the second pic is a morph

im too lazy lol

This one. It looks like more than CCW rotation considering his his zygomatic arch is significantly broader and much more defined afterwards.

• +1
If a CCW rotation really increased FWHR then it means it also increased midface ratio correct? I doubt its possible in the first place

• +1
View attachment 326180

This one. It looks like more than CCW rotation considering his his zygomatic arch is significantly broader and much more defined afterwards.

I think it was just a ccw rotation, have no fucking idea, I might pm asking him what he did.
If a CCW rotation really increased FWHR then it means it also increased midface ratio correct? I doubt its possible in the first place
I dont know his midface ratio looks basically the same his face just looks less longer as his jaw his upturned now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and curryslayerordeath