How to induce masseter hypotrophy?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
How do you do it? Will chewing do it in a reasonable timeframe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
ive been chewing for years and im still ugly jfl. the only difference is that i look more bloated, slightly better FWHR in exchange for bruxism, worn down teeth and temporomandibular joint disorder

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Zeta ascended, chadpreetcel123 and 8 others
ive been chewing for years and im still ugly jfl. the only difference is that i look more bloated, slightly better FWHR in exchange for bruxism, worn down teeth and temporomandibular joint disorder

So chewing is cope?

how is it working out for you? Better than mastic gum?
It’s tougher than mastic gum for sure but you can wear through it tbh. It’s best used as something to complement gum chewing

So chewing is cope?
no bro. i dont think its cope. the minimal masseter hypertrophy in exchange for painful TMJ is worth it. however, i may be deluded and have wrong priorities. TMJ is a very serious concern. in serious cases surgery is required to rectify it.

oh really? So how long does a chisell usually last, like a month b4 u order another one?
My first pair wore down in a week but I think it’s just my sharp teeth. Chisell 2.0 is reported to have a 6 month life time until fully wearing down

Thankfully the company has an unlimited warranty on it
no bro. i dont think its cope. for the minimal masseter hypertrophy id say its worth it however, i may be deluded and have a wrong priorities.

I heard a vitamin stack can help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
My first pair wore down in a week but I think it’s just my sharp teeth. Chisell 2.0 is reported to have a 6 month life time until fully wearing down

Thankfully the company has an unlimited warranty on it

I heard a vitamin stack can help
i used to take glucosamine chondroitin and msm but i think it was cope ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
aren't they for spinal decompression and spinal cartildge or some shit, why did you take that expecting results in the jaw?
to repair damaged ligaments and cartilage contributing to TMJ

• +1
Reactions: noped
Chewing can make your face look bloated if you do it wrong. Conner Murphy suffered from this

• Woah
Chewing can make your face look bloated if you do it wrong. Conner Murphy suffered from this
No way, wtf? Send a pic

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
What’s the correct way to chew then?

What’s the correct way to chew then?
On your molars im pretty sure, the last 3. In an up and down motion rather than a circular one

dont even know what to say at this level of fraud, still better than buying gum everyday tho so i'll still buy it
lol have fun sucking on bpa plastic and making yourself a fag, if you really want to chew on something get some mastic gum from Greece

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I got mastic gum b4 it was legit but didn't wanna order it again tbh when i can use chisell 2.0 for 6 months straight.

Also my beaker bottle is plastic, all my meal prep tupperwares r plastic, water bottles r plastic, so i dont really care if plastic is bad at this point.
ok bro in 6 months time when all that plastic has feminized you and you are wearing panties and knee high socks, make sure to dm me, i will put those new mouth and throat muscles to good use bro 😘😘

i will only suck your cock through a glory hole though, i don't wanna see ur subhuman face eughhh. Deal?
i am 6'1 gl legit

• Love it
ok bro in 6 months time when all that plastic has feminized you and you are wearing panties and knee high socks, make sure to dm me, i will put those new mouth and throat muscles to good use bro 😘😘
put the tin foil hat down

Last edited:
Ngl hypertrophy ruined my face i looked more angular b4

before and after off the website jfl
Tyles-Before-and-After.png
He magically got his deep bite fixed.
I've read that bruxism and thus cheaing leads to lower arch widening, but I don't think to the extent that your teeth finally fit on top of each other within mere months.

I think your thread was on pre molar chewing
You got it.
And it wasn't related to masticatory hypertrophy in any shape or form.

Last edited:
@knajjd

Chisell is Stronger than mastic. Using it alongside mastic gum will give great results
lol you telling on me? you cant post bbc threads then cry to mods when i make a gay joke, its over faggot.