How to influence my parents to fund for my jaw surgery when I turn 21?

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
So right now I'm 19 and I have a slight underbite. I've been telling them the difficulty of life without fixing my underbite and they keep going on how like it'll damage my face, will become botched, will make my jaw numb forever etc. and I've told them I do not give a single fuck millions of times. My parents get mad when I bring this up cause they think I'm crazy or stupid or just retarded for wanting to go under a risky surgery. I've even told them that if I don't get surgery I'm gonna kms later in life (which might actually happen) but they just don't want my face to be touched.

What should I do to truly make them give up and just fund for my surgery? I've already blackpilled my mom into fully funding into orthodontic care (in 2018) and somewhat funding for a nose job when I turn 21. Any suggestions? thanks.

Now before y'all go like - raise your own money etc. - I know, I will but I just wanna get my surgery done ASAP so I can finally live my life without having panic attacks in public.:feelstastyman:

Try to make it look like a health issue instead of an cosmetic one (saying you feel pain and/or have problem chewing/breathing), that way you move the attention from it being simply a cosmetic surgery. Make it about how you NEED it, not how about you want it.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2012, BigBoy and 5 others
Cry and say you will commit suicide

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2846, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Tell them to fund it if they want grandchildren.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1680 and 8 others
:feelshaha:
They won't do it. You better start working if you really want it.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Joyride
The best you can do is ask them to pay for half and you'll work and earn the other half. Then start working 70 hours a week

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
take a medical or student loan

work your ass off

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and forwardgrowth
wtf dont do a jaw surgery at 21 ffs your face is not done growing at least until 25.

You may be sabotaging yourself if you get surgery too early.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Fund it yourself. Your parent's already paid a lot of money to raise you up

wtf dont do a jaw surgery at 21 ffs your face is not done growing at least until 25.

You may be sabotaging yourself if you get surgery too early.
Idk if an underbite will change tho when I grow older 🥺

Parents like these are super stubborn, its going to be near impossible to get them to fund it unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Joyride
So right now I'm 19 and I have a slight underbite. I've been telling them the difficulty of life without fixing my underbite and they keep going on how like it'll damage my face, will become botched, will make my jaw numb forever etc. and I've told them I do not give a single fuck millions of times. My parents get mad when I bring this up cause they think I'm crazy or stupid or just retarded for wanting to go under a risky surgery. I've even told them that if I don't get surgery I'm gonna kms later in life (which might actually happen) but they just don't want my face to be touched.

What should I do to truly make them give up and just fund for my surgery? I've already blackpilled my mom into fully funding into orthodontic care (in 2018) and somewhat funding for a nose job when I turn 21. Any suggestions? thanks.

Now before y'all go like - raise your own money etc. - I know, I will but I just wanna get my surgery done ASAP so I can finally live my life without having panic attacks in public.:feelstastyman:
Your 19 and not living ur house jfl

Parents like these are super stubborn, its going to be near impossible to get them to fund it unfortunately
I feel like as if I can definitely blackpill them and make em give up in like 2 years or so. Cause they're probs sick of me talking about my jaw 24/7. Anyways I have to wajt 2 years for my surgery anyways
Your 19 and not living ur house jfl
Why would you? My parents house has plenty of space. Living privately when you're under 21 is just a waste of money, time and effort.

pathetic. if it matters that much for you, work yourself. its 20k iirc. you can easily earn that much in 2 years if you spend conservatively.

pathetic. if it matters that much for you, work yourself. its 20k iirc. you can easily earn that much in 2 years if you spend conservatively.
Sure you can but why not try and get the benefits of funding from your parents when they're right there. And anyways, I'm already doing it now but just not that hardcore right now

Sure you can but why not try and get the benefits of funding from your parents when they're right there. And anyways, I'm already doing it now but just not that hardcore right now
those who use their parents disgust me. you should feel great shame.

those who use their parents disgust me. you should feel great shame.
Lol what? Sure when your parents are poor then you shouldn't use them but if they have a lot of money that they don't need, then you should get all the support you can get since they can't even spend it. I don't feel any shame in that whatsoever.
Anyways when they die, all the leftover money will be mine anyways, so really there's not much difference in that...might as well use it now instead when I turn 50 or something when I don't even need any money.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Disappear discreetly, leave your room looking like there was a burglar in the house and then call your parents from a public callbox, pretending to be a kidnapper who took their son. Offer them a deal, their son in exchange for the amount of money you need for all your surgeries and threaten to kill their son if they don't send the money via mail to a vacant apartment's adress. Take the money, bury it somewhere safe and return home.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Zeta ascended and Joyride

Tell them to fund MSE + FACEMASK instead

• +1
Already was using both since like 8 months ago I think?
You have MSE?

• +1
Disappear discreetly, leave your room looking like there was a burglar in the house and then call your parents from a public callbox, pretending to be a kidnapper who took their son. Offer them a deal, their son in exchange for the amount of money you need for all your surgeries and threaten to kill their son if they don't send the money via mail to a vacant apartment's adress. Take the money, bury it somewhere safe and return home.
Also don't get all surgeries at once because it'll seem very suspiscious. Pretend to have a (part-time) job which gives you enough money for it and get one surgery after the other.

i have an underbite u dumb fuck and braces fixed it AND has moved forward the guns on my maxilla simulating actual maxilla movement I hope u get jaw surgery so U can stay deformed while I ascend slowly

Born to Run, Born to Mew

ITT another incel deforms himself ala Ronald Ead method while deformed chadlite ascends to gigachad with braces alone(me)

Last edited:
i have an underbite u dumb fuck and braces fixed it AND has moved forward the guns on my maxilla simulating actual maxilla movement I hope u get jaw surgery so U can stay deformed while I ascend slowly
Woah woah woah mister. No need to get all uptight and angry there. Braces don't fix underbites sir! If they did then there would be no need for jaw surgery. Jaw surgery exists for a Reason

Born to Run, Born to Mew

ITT another incel deforms himself ala Ronald Ead method while deformed chadlite ascends to gigachad with braces alone(me)

Not at you actually thinking braces will fix your underbite. 🤡 Low iq

Last edited:
Woah woah woah mister. No need to get all uptight and angry there. Braces don't fix underbites sir! If they did then there would be no need for jaw surgery. Jaw surgery exists for a Reason

Not at you actually thinking braces will fix your underbite. 🤡 Low iq
no idiot they can lol, u are dumb because in bout a year i have went from severe class 3underbite now my top teeth are infront of my bottom with the mouth almost fully able to close, still have to jutt to chew but i have about 1.5 years of braces to go, the doctors sold me the same story as a kid so i said fuck no, turns out if they would have fixed me then or even at ur age it would have been easier and it's totally possible u just didn't go check with different orthodontists so don't act like u know everything
but naw im dumb u smart with ya skull looking like this brah

MSE+xray+screws.jpg

no idiot they can lol, u are dumb because in bout a year i have went from severe class 3underbite now my top teeth are infront of my bottom with the mouth almost fully able to close, still have to jutt to chew but i have about 1.5 years of braces to go, the doctors sold me the same story as a kid so i said fuck no, turns out if they would have fixed me then or even at ur age it would have been easier and it's totally possible u just didn't go check with different orthodontists so don't act like u know everything
but naw im dumb u smart with ya skull looking like this brah

MSE+xray+screws.jpg
How has Ronald deformed himself? He looks better than before and he didn't even use a facemask?

Amazon product ASIN B07VDCS13R
Amazon product ASIN 0205609996
Amazon product ASIN B003V1WSZK

tell them if they want grandchildren they need to pay for surgery because otherwise you will get no girls