How to interact with women

D

Deleted member 11536

Laughing at you
Since most of you are social retards like I used to be and treat women like a separate species I figured I’d take the time to tell you what you’re doing wrong.

Step one - be looksmaxxed
This goes without saying and is a necessary step. This includes gymcelling and anyone who says it’s all about the face is retarded because it will change your face drastically as fat distribution etc is shifted. Emphasis on low bodyfat but if you’re skinny and low bodyfat your face will take on a gaunt look like I was at 18 (pictured left compared to me now
5288CA66 BF4D 449A B302 5C6646E1D728

Step two - stop squinting and mewing
This goes for any other weird aspie thing that you think makes you look like a model. Girls notice it and will run. I have a friend who does all this and holds his frame (bare in mind he’s a chadlite) and gets loads of dates on tinder due to his looks but as soon as they meet him they unmatch him due to aspiness kek.

Step 3 - get a job in a manly environment
Such as labouring etc. Sure sure wageslave but a consistent routine job will make your body start to function as normal and produce testosterone. It is a brutal high test environment for any aspie retard and I’ve seen loads of incels quit because they can’t handle how every aspie feature is latched on and mocked. But stay with it and use this to become socially educated and women will notice it big time.

Step 4 - binge watch reality dating shows
if you’re from America it should be the bachelorette and Love Island for anywhere else. The guys who are successful on there are the ones you should try to emulate. Even as someone who has no issue getting girls if I’m going on a night out and act like the guys on there I get more success. Why? Because they act with a primitive manliness. If women associate you with that type of guy who is successful you’ve got a way in.

Step 5 - just be confident brooooo
yes it’s a blue pill. You need to have a reason to be confident. If you’re ugly get shredded then you can at least act cocky about that and girls won’t be repulsed by you acting that way (as often). There’s tons of posts on here about guys failing with women because they don’t know how to act. When I say confident just assume the girl is already into you. High inhib is your enemy. When you go through rejection loads of times and breakups etc you start to not give a fuck because you place less importance on sex. When you act shy girls see it as a sign that you have low sexual value and will quickly lose attraction. It’s okay to be slightly nervous. But just have a laugh with them and enjoy yourself. If you don’t click it’s not necessarily your fault, she could just be a boring cunt so just enjoy life.

step five - make your move
if you’re with a girl start discussing your sex life with her at some point and let the conversation get sexual to see how sexually interested in you she is. If you have little experience just fake it til you make it but don’t go too overboard just say u had a long term relationship. You have to kiss the girl at some point just make sure you’ve been touching her body in any flirty way leading up otherwise it’s gonna be awkward. Since some retards don’t know how to kiss just switch between the bottom and top lip depending on what’s easiest and occasionally if you feel like you’re kissing and their mouth is open slip some tongue and feel theirs. You should if you’re in private and it’s been going well be rubbing their body and eventually onto their breasts. If they like it and are touching you back just try to escalate non-verbally to sex. If you don’t get rape allegations you know you did a good job kek.

Lastly, be based. Speak your mind, say you don’t give a fuck about Black Lives Matter and that you care about more important things like sex. Just don’t be weird. Act like a normal human being. If you follow this guide you will know what that is. Also a reminder all women want dominant men.

There’s things I’m missing out on but this is already a tl;dr so I’ll stop unless anyone gives a shit to actually ready and ask questions.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 9072 and 24 others
Holy shit not a single fucking word once again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 5698, Bignuts and 10 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Highrise, Deleted member 8576 and 3 others
Legit but only works if your 4 PSL or above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 8853 and 3 others
I hope you are joking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Danish_Retard, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 8853 and 1 other person
Such as labouring etc. Sure sure wageslave but a consistent routine job will make your body start to function as normal and produce testosterone. It is a brutal high test environment for any aspie retard and I’ve seen loads of incels quit because they can’t handle how every aspie feature is latched on and mocked. But stay with it and use this to become socially educated and women will notice it big time.
Yeah and break my back in something I suck at and would hate doing. Good job OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Yeah and break my back in something I suck at and would hate doing. Good job OP
Break your back taking this dick then you low t phaggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Mongrelcel, alriodai and 1 other person
Break your back taking this dick then you low t phaggot
+ you would have no status and earn shit. The rest of the advice is good but basic redpill knowledge but this one is shit
if you’re from America it should be the bachelorette and Love Island for anywhere else. The guys who are successful on there are the ones you should try to emulate. Even as someone who has no issue getting girls if I’m going on a night out and act like the guys on there I get more success. Why? Because they act with a primitive manliness. If women associate you with that type of guy who is successful you’ve got a way in.
This one is shit also will you tell me to go meet girls in LGBT meetings too?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
+ you would have no status and earn shit. The rest of the advice is good but basic redpill knowledge but this one is shit

This one is shit also will you tell me to go meet girls in LGBT meetings too?
Suck my low status u retard. It’s easy cash in hand work every man should do it for some period of their life. Seriously man do that the younger the better just for a short period of time. The one about reality tv is retarded but it’s legit worth watching it you’re a social retard. Since they just have the typical type of guy who slays personality wise even though they might not even be chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Suck my low status u retard. It’s easy cash in hand work every man should do it for some period of their life. Seriously man do that the younger the better just for a short period of time. The one about reality tv is retarded but it’s legit worth watching it you’re a social retard. Since they just have the typical type of guy who slays personality wise even though they might not even be chadlite.
For a short period of time yeah I actually agree did some it's very masculine and much better than being a cashier and whatnot.
Reality tv is just too stupid I couldn't even force myself to watch it. A better advice IMO would be to just get out there and withstand the fire of social interaction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11536
Lookin slayer asf bro.

• Love it
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗

Mirin name ngl

• +1
Nigga I just got unbanned to tell you your thread is fucking shit and you should delete it asap btw say hi to your sister for me

D235B3E4 07B6 4054 B048 B7C19ACF8208
5EE863E8 EE2E 48D0 BBAC F395F1665908

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Since most of you are social retards like I used to be and treat women like a separate species I figured I’d take the time to tell you what you’re doing wrong.

This goes without saying and is a necessary step. This includes gymcelling and anyone who says it’s all about the face is retarded because it will change your face drastically as fat distribution etc is shifted. Emphasis on low bodyfat but if you’re skinny and low bodyfat your face will take on a gaunt look like I was at 18 (pictured left compared to me now
View attachment 894320

This goes for any other weird aspie thing that you think makes you look like a model. Girls notice it and will run. I have a friend who does all this and holds his frame (bare in mind he’s a chadlite) and gets loads of dates on tinder due to his looks but as soon as they meet him they unmatch him due to aspiness kek.

yes it’s a blue pill. You need to have a reason to be confident. If you’re ugly get shredded then you can at least act cocky about that and girls won’t be repulsed by you acting that way (as often). There’s tons of posts on here about guys failing with women because they don’t know how to act. When I say confident just assume the girl is already into you. High inhib is your enemy. When you go through rejection loads of times and breakups etc you start to not give a fuck because you place less importance on sex. When you act shy girls see it as a sign that you have low sexual value and will quickly lose attraction. It’s okay to be slightly nervous. But just have a laugh with them and enjoy yourself. If you don’t click it’s not necessarily your fault, she could just be a boring cunt so just enjoy life.

if you’re with a girl start discussing your sex life with her at some point and let the conversation get sexual to see how sexually interested in you she is. If you have little experience just fake it til you make it but don’t go too overboard just say u had a long term relationship. You have to kiss the girl at some point just make sure you’ve been touching her body in any flirty way leading up otherwise it’s gonna be awkward. Since some retards don’t know how to kiss just switch between the bottom and top lip depending on what’s easiest and occasionally if you feel like you’re kissing and their mouth is open slip some tongue and feel theirs. You should if you’re in private and it’s been going well be rubbing their body and eventually onto their breasts. If they like it and are touching you back just try to escalate non-verbally to sex. If you don’t get rape allegations you know you did a good job kek.

Lastly, be based. Speak your mind, say you don’t give a fuck about Black Lives Matter and that you care about more important things like sex. Just don’t be weird. Act like a normal human being. If you follow this guide you will know what that is. Also a reminder all women want dominant men.

There’s things I’m missing out on but this is already a tl;dr so I’ll stop unless anyone gives a shit to actually ready and ask questions.
Be White

Profit

• +1
Reactions: Slasher and BigBoy
Good thread, don’t kill your self

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
Good thread, don’t kill your self
What I meant to say is shit thread kill yourself this stuff only works for 6 psl Chad you autistic faggot, 5’11 manlet like me www never meant to succeed

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 10536

View attachment 894320

The problem is any ugly woman have access to Chad men, even if she is not active on dating apps there is social medias too, u are clearly fucked if u are not a solid Chad facially because they have no respect for u until that level of looks even if u have a perfect personality

View attachment 894320

if you need this guide it's over for you

Legit but only works if your 4 PSL or above
This is true for like everything JFL. Going from 3-4 psl is more life-changing than even 4-6 IMO as at 4psl you're finally viewed as a genuine human where looksmaxing pays dividends while a mosquito carrying malaria and 50 other exotic diseases has more value than a 3psl man. 6psl is just a far superior version of psl4.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, isis_Bleach and Shrek2OnDvD
if you need this guide it's over for you
You're prob joking and just messing around but if you arent this is some retarded defeatist shit. This is a legit guide and if you put in the effort you can become more NT, even if you have autism. I've met guys I didn't even know were autistic until they told me because they were able to act NT. Before you call me an autist because I couldn't spot their autism no one I knew could tell these guys weren't NT.

This is true for like everything JFL. Going from 3-4 psl is more life-changing than even 4-6 IMO as at 4psl you're finally viewed as a genuine human where looksmaxing pays dividends while a mosquito carrying malaria and 50 other exotic diseases has more value than a 3psl man. 6psl is just a far superior version of psl4.
You're prob joking and just messing around but if you arent this is some retarded defeatist shit. This is a legit guide and if you put in the effort you can become more NT, even if you have autism. I've met guys I didn't even know were autistic until they told me because they were able to act NT. Before you call me an autist because I couldn't spot their autism no one I knew could tell these guys weren't NT.
I'm not joking. If you are on this forum, then it is most likely over for you. NT is giga fucking cope. You haven't seen that video of that dudfe whos autistic but has model tier looks. If you need a guide on a incel/normie forum on how to interact with women as if they are some different fucking species then it is over for you im sorry.

I'm not joking. If you are on this forum, then it is most likely over for you. NT is giga fucking cope. You haven't seen that video of that dudfe whos autistic but has model tier looks. If you need a guide on a incel/normie forum on how to interact with women as if they are some different fucking species then it is over for you im sorry.
If this guide can help you view women as the same species then I'd say it isn't over. But I would agree that if you're on this site for anything more than basic tips on how to improve your appearance (mainly skincare, the skincare advice on this site is the best I've seen, and its all well compiled), you probably have a huge uphill battle, and based on the weak wills of a lot of guys here, they'll prob never get over that hill so its prob over for them.

Also, I know you mentioned the video with the model guy, but he's a model 1 in a 100 at the least. That's why autism doesn't hurt him. If you're 4psl and looksmax and are NT with a good job and standing in society, you should be able to have a decent romantic life. In fact, a 4psl NT looksmaxed man with a good job is almost certainly top 20% in a nation that's 50% obese/grossly overweight with another 20% who are skinny fat and most men have no career prospects. Even in the past natural selection, not sexual selection, provided 75% of the selection for men. IDK the source for that statistic but I saw it somewhere here in this site with a source.

Good ass fucking thread very helpful thanks bro

• +1
dont agree. 5 to 6.5 is a the dead zone, at 5 psl you are a chad and psl increase wont increase your slay potental since at that point its about niches and social kills/circles, but a 5.5 or 6 still probably cant model, but from 6.5 onwards looks matter again as you just can become a model and live that good livestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035
I’m not interested in whores who’d have s*x outside of marriage.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
stop laughing at me :woke:

Literally just be looksmaxxed. I looksmaxxed and act like an aspie retard but it doesn’t matter that much tbh. Confidence is important however, you get that when you looksmax.

Water

yes, keep pleasing the women you absolute low t phaggot jfl

if you're gl enough, you dont need to do all those things, you can live how a man was supposed to live, without the need of jestermaxing. Sloots will present themselves for you and if you feel like it, you let them blow you or take them and fuck. This is how it is supposed to be. Have you ever seen an alpha lion worry about all those things, binge watching reality shows, really?? Please tell me you're kidding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
yes, keep pleasing the women you absolute low t phaggot jfl

if you're gl enough, you dont need to do all those things, you can live how a man was supposed to live, without the need of jestermaxing. Sloots will present themselves for you and if you feel like it, you let them blow you or take them and fuck. This is how it is supposed to be. Have you ever seen an alpha lion worry about all those things, binge watching reality shows, really?? Please tell me you're kidding.
You absolute dumb fucking cunt. All you cunts care about is looks and getting women so I’m just presenting a guide to be a normal person in a way which appeals to the site. The lion would please his woman and she would please him back jfl at u

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9072
good thread

does it get you gl girls though?

also gyming actually helps with fat distribution?

more testosterone?

i thought it only lowerd body fat?

You absolute dumb fucking cunt. All you cunts care about is looks and getting women so I’m just presenting a guide to be a normal person in a way which appeals to the site. The lion would please his woman and she would please him back jfl at u
I read some of your posts and you sound very cucked ngl, get your testosteorne levels checked I'm not memeing

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I read some of your posts and you sound very cucked ngl, get your testosteorne levels checked I'm not memeing
You call me low t yet here I am fucking sloots with ease and having meaningful connections with women and most importantly loving life living it to the fullest while u mutter low t and cry for other men behind the computer. Lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Reality shows and whatnot can be very good to watch. They can help you learn to read between the lines of people's interactions.

Reading romance novels is also a very good idea. I'd recommend Nora Roberts. Of course though, you gotta have the right mind-set as well as a little bit of prerequisit wisdom when consuming this kind of media for it to be edifying.

you cant learn it your born with it

Be white, be handsome and be tall, that's what you need.

If you have 2 of those 3 things you will have a good loving life, if you don't then you won't, simple as that.