FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
How the fuck do normies make friends?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, BigBoy and Deleted member 4430
School, then job.

If anyone can give helpful advice this could be rhe best thread in looksmax

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 1751 and 5 others
If anyone can give helpful advice this could be rhe best thread in looksmax
I asked the same question.

Essentially it all starts from school but if you cut ties and start from 0 it will be difficult.

You can only join places where you share same hobbies with people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, Deleted member 7753, lifestyle21873 and 12 others

Essentially it all starts from school but if you cut ties and start from 0 it will be difficult.

Im going to a new college with 0 people I can hang out with. I know a few people going to the same college but I dont ever talk to them.

How would you recommend making friends in college with no previous friends?
i can make a thread about it
Go ahead man, it would help so many people out.

going to a new college with 0 people I can hang out with. I know a few people going to the same college but I dont ever talk to them.

How would you recommend making friends in college with no previous friends
Well thats my same problem but im 26 and neet, so no college for me. My only chance is to probably find a drawing course or walk randomly at the bars. U better solve this problem while you still in school

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

I cut ties in the past. How am i supposed to hit them? I tried asking to hang out with some of them but they don't care and just say they busy with their friends etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
be good looking when young

/thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 4430
I cut ties in the past. How am i supposed to hit them? I tried asking to hang out with some of them but they don't care and just say they busy with their friends etc...
Brutal. You tried more than me apparently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Im going to a new college with 0 people I can hang out with. I know a few people going to the same college but I dont ever talk to them.

How would you recommend making friends in college with no previous friends?

If you actually like the studies you picked, well you're in luck, you have at least one thing you share with a lot of people at your new college, good news. Don't be afraid of listening to what people are talking about, obviously not in a creepy way but you can just overhead them, that's how I made some very good friends in a whole new environment, they were talking about shit I also like and I just jumped in "hey I heard you talking about X, that's fucking dope, you like Y too ?" didn't rly remember even introducing myself or anything at first but that was a long time ago, just go with the flow of the conversation.

Obviously I did computer science so it was easy for me, I can't tell you how successful I would've been in a study area full of NT stacies and chad tbh, but as long as you're not physically repulsive, know how to utter words without looking like pure autism and have a warm smile (just be confident bro :lul:) majority of people aren't ill intentioned, some will be but heh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and BigBoy
If you actually like the studies you picked, well you're in luck, you have at least one thing you share with a lot of people at your new college, good news. Don't be afraid of listening to what people are talking about, obviously not in a creepy way but you can just overhead them, that's how I made some very good friends in a whole new environment, they were talking about shit I also like and I just jumped in "hey I heard you talking about X, that's fucking dope, you like Y too ?" didn't rly remember even introducing myself or anything at first but that was a long time ago, just go with the flow of the conversation.

Obviously I did computer science so it was easy for me, I can't tell you how successful I would've been in a study area full of NT stacies and chad tbh, but as long as you're not physically repulsive, know how to utter words without looking like pure autism and have a warm smile (just be confident bro :lul:) majority of people aren't ill intentioned, some will be but heh
I'm kinda scared theyll look at me and wonder "who tf is this weirdo?", and then ignore me.

Ask someone in class/work/hobby their WhatsApp or another media after striking up conversation with them, text them for around a week then ask them if they wanna go get a drink and tell them to bring their friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and xefo
If you have social anxiety maybe try and do phenibut on the first day to lower your inhibitions and secure some connections on the first day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I might be able to help. But it depends on why you want a social circle? If it's because you want to be happy with people around you and stuff, then I can't help you.

The only reason I socialmaxxed was purely bc I wanted to gain power and fuck with people

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I might be able to help. But it depends on why you want a social circle? If it's because you want to be happy with people around you and stuff, then I can't help you.

The only reason I socialmaxxed was purely bc I wanted to gain power and fuck with people
dark triad badboy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Ampere, xefo and 1 other person
dark triad badboy
Ngl, I was raised in the environment where blood related people were trying to take advantage of eachother, everyone played their own game. And it certainly was the worst environment for a kid, all of that shit has fucked me up beyond repair

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Look at my post

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Ngl, I was raised in the environment where blood related people were trying to take advantage of eachother, everyone played their own game. And it certainly was the worst environment for a kid, all of that shit has fucked me up beyond repair
Damn, sorry for you man, no kid should grow up in an environment like that :/

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
How the fuck do normies make friends?

normies make friends at school, in their workplace, in team sports, in gym, through mutual friends and sometimes in bar/pubs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 1680
If you have social anxiety maybe try and do phenibut on the first day to lower your inhibitions and secure some connections on the first day
yes, theese drugs are legit, but the best way to increase social skills just consists in interacting more with people areound you

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 7098
yes, theese drugs are legit, but the best way to increase social skills just consists in interacting more with people areound you
Literally does absolute zero for me tbh but some people say it works for them

I'm kinda scared theyll look at me and wonder "who tf is this weirdo?", and then ignore me.
Well there's a chance yeah, but regret is much worse than a little humiliation, trust me I'm livng through it and it's fucking painful. Them saying that on the other hand will just be another slightly cringe memory but no more.
Also think aobut this : shyness is actually egocentrism... We're shy cause we think the world revolves around us and everyone is watching your every move, but think about that : are you doing this to everyone ? Probably not, everyone has its own life, as complex as yours, and has other shit to do other than watching you, waiting for you to trip up

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and bladeeout

I want to socialmax for power too. tell me how

Depends on your skillsets/ hobbies, current lifestyle, mental health, reputation etc
Assuming you are a university/ high school student who is average in looks and like Music/ movies, ( most basic normie) it's not that hard to be a part of social circle. Fact is it's not much useful

yeah also no idea
can someone make a thread?

Depends on your skillsets/ hobbies, current lifestyle, mental health, reputation etc
Assuming you are a university/ high school student who is average in looks and like Music/ movies, ( most basic normie) it's not that hard to be a part of social circle. Fact is it's not much useful
Not useful ? Top tier autism if you think having friends is not useful. Nobody IRL will be mirin an autistic sasuke wannabe

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 1751
You can be 7PSL but if you don't have basic social interactions skills like me it's over anyway
You can be attractive and be an awkward guy
But a 7psl is male model tier. I don't think you'll be an awkward loser at that point

Not useful ? Top tier autism if you think having friends is not useful. Nobody IRL will be mirin an autistic sasuke wannabe
Friends are useful but for getting laid/ gf it's useless atleast for me because most females in my class/ older classmates are im ltr and I'm not good-looking enough to cuck them

I want to socialmax for power too. tell me how
Read:
> 48 laws of power by Robert Greene
> The prince by Nicolo Machiavelli

I'll recommend more after you finish reading those two

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and FutureSlayer
Nobody knows you at college, its a new you. Just start being who you want to be already and by the time you start classes you are already set.
I would suggest you looksmax, studymaxx and gymmaxx, get some normie hobbies, whatever sportsball is fancy in your area, and you will be hanging out with successful people in no time. You don't want a roastie slut as wife, you want a high K, studious girl, and COLLEGE IS PRIME TIME TO GET A WIFE.
If you don't get a virging at college it's pretty much impossible afterwards, college is a cock machine. If you are in for some liberal, low IQ career, like arts, then you are fucked anyways, because girls there have already been pumped a million times.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Read:
> 48 laws of power by Robert Greene
> The prince by Nicolo Machiavelli

I'll recommend more after you finish reading those two
The prince is literally for princes. You don't get any practical advice within it for the average joe, at best you get some insight into current world politics, like why we are being inundated with 3rd world subhuman ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and lifestyle21873
Nobody knows you at college, its a new you. Just start being who you want to be already and by the time you start classes you are already set.
I would suggest you looksmax, studymaxx and gymmaxx, get some normie hobbies, whatever sportsball is fancy in your area, and you will be hanging out with successful people in no time. You don't want a roastie slut as wife, you want a high K, studious girl, and COLLEGE IS PRIME TIME TO GET A WIFE.
If you don't get a virging at college it's pretty much impossible afterwards, college is a cock machine. If you are in for some liberal, low IQ career, like arts, then you are fucked anyways, because girls there have already been pumped a million times.
what if you have friends but you dont get invited to parties and all that shit?

This is the wrong place to ask, ask normies

Well there's a chance yeah, but regret is much worse than a little humiliation, trust me I'm livng through it and it's fucking painful. Them saying that on the other hand will just be another slightly cringe memory but no more.
Also think aobut this : shyness is actually egocentrism... We're shy cause we think the world revolves around us and everyone is watching your every move, but think about that : are you doing this to everyone ? Probably not, everyone has its own life, as complex as yours, and has other shit to do other than watching you, waiting for you to trip up
This is so true. I read a quote somewhere that basically said that the shyest person in the room is the most arrogant and full of themselves person in the room bc they’re embarrassed to expose themselves and potentially be judged

Just talk to people you sit next to in class. Start talking about assignments, then just work your way up. Eventually, ask if they wanna get some people to go somewhere. Odds are they'll agree.

As someone who used to have a social circle but cut ties due to my isolation and depression , this is how:
  1. Put yourself in social situations like school, work and bars etc. Where ever there's people around socializing.
  2. Start talking to people, if you are good looking then people will approach you if not then you have to do the approaching
  3. Talk about them more than yourself, be interested in their life and try to find some common interests
  4. If you enjoy socializing with someone then start joking around or revealing your own personality, see if you guys are compatible
  5. If they reciprocate interests then continue talking and ask them to hang out, play video games, have a drink or smoke together etc
  6. Exchange contact info or social media
  7. Hopefully they have already have a decent social circle that they might invite you to, you can invite yourself also (just say you are new in town and looking for some new friends to hang out with) now start doing this with more people and boom, you have a social circle
Also try to find people that are in your psl range so you won't get mogged or rejected as often.

• +1
Reactions: Ampere and lifestyle21873
As someone who used to have a social circle but cut ties due to my isolation and depression , this is how:
  1. Put yourself in social situations like school, work and bars etc. Where ever there's people around socializing.
  2. Start talking to people, if you are good looking then people will approach you if not then you have to do the approaching
  3. Talk about them more than yourself, be interested in their life and try to find some common interests
  4. If you enjoy socializing with someone then start joking around or revealing your own personality, see if you guys are compatible
  5. If they reciprocate interests then continue talking and ask them to hang out, play video games, have a drink or smoke together etc
  6. Exchange contact info or social media
  7. Hopefully they have already have a decent social circle that they might invite you to, you can invite yourself also (just say you are new in town and looking for some new friends to hang out with) now start doing this with more people and boom, you have a social circle
Also try to find people that are in your psl range so you won't get mogged or rejected as often.

Well thats my same problem but im 26 and neet, so no college for me. My only chance is to probably find a drawing course or walk randomly at the bars. U better solve this problem while you still in school
i know that feel man. I'm doing my degree online cus i was too depressed at the time to go to brick uni. I'm 2 years in, grades are good but social life is complete poop. Still one year left (i'll be 25 when i grad), so 1 year I'll prob use just to improve physique and study.

• +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer