How to keep eyes permanently hooded?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
Holy fuck I just read about this fraud here and it turns my cuck eyes into chadlite tier. The issue is I’m having a hard time holding it. The way I’m doing it is raising eyebrow, lifting eyes + looking up, then bringing the eyebrows forward and down.

JFL is there any surgery to make this permanent?

Autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Halotestin and Deleted member 1551
I can also do that but it goes away after blinking a few times

I can also do that but it goes away after blinking a few times

One thing that helped was doing a soft blink and using more of the lower lid to blink. Still trying to perfect it. I’m not consistently getting the perfect hood evenly but I’ll get there.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Maxillacel
what is the fraud

what is the fraud

the idea is to take out any upper eye lid exposure. Basically look up, lift your eyebrows, then bring your eyebrows back down (think down and forward).

people here say Upper eye lid exposure doesn’t matter but I guess it’s different for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Mewisthekey
Holy fuck I just read about this fraud here and it turns my cuck eyes into chadlite tier. The issue is I’m having a hard time holding it. The way I’m doing it is raising eyebrow, lifting eyes + looking up, then bringing the eyebrows forward and down.

JFL is there any surgery to make this permanent?
Get fillers. You don’t have enough fat in your eyelids that’s why it’s not staying down

train your brain to be able to open your eyes wide without raising your eyebrows

Get fillers. You don’t have enough fat in your eyelids that’s why it’s not staying down

yea I’m looking it up rn. All the surgeons near me do it the other way around. why would anyone want more UEL exposure JFL. But tbh no upper eye lid exposure looks aggressive so I guess some people don’t like that

Lol i use this trick for atleast a year now, but it's very easy for me because i don't have much eyelid exposure anyway lol, and it doesn't go away by blinking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadelite, Schönling and 1 other person
Lol i use this trick for atleast a year now, but it's very easy for me because i don't have much eyelid exposure anyway lol, and it doesn't go away by blinking

okay so I noticed I can hold it as long as I keep my upper eyebrows somewhat flexed. it’s when I completely relax my eyebrows it goes back to normal. I can DM pics/video to see if I’m doing it right.

okay so I noticed I can hold it as long as I keep my upper eyebrows somewhat flexed. it’s when I completely relax my eyebrows it goes back to normal. I can DM pics/video to see if I’m doing it right.
Bruh just get fat graft in the area lol, it's cheap and you will always have hooded eyes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Gonners and Deleted member 3593
Bruh just get fat graft in the area lol, it's cheap and you will always have hooded eyes

Yea I’m looking into it rn. What’s the average cost for it? I know I’ll prob have to get it redone 1-2x a year but worth it imo.

Yea I’m looking into it rn. What’s the average cost for it? I know I’ll prob have to get it redone 1-2x a year but worth it imo.
Tbh, if your eyes have very little UEE and are not nct, and have no sclera show then work on your jawline, believe me it's much more important if you have those 3 eye features checked
Tbh, if your eyes have very little UEE and are not nct, and have no sclera show then work on your jawline, believe me it's much more important if you have those 3 eye features checked
I meant the whole lower third area, lol not jawline

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

based. I would need to get a rating on my eye area. I legit think they are cuck eyes lmao so I could improve that big time. My jawline is coming out nice since leanmaxxing, so I’m taking care of that so far.

based. I would need to get a rating on my eye area. I legit think they are cuck eyes lmao so I could improve that big time. My jawline is coming out nice since leanmaxxing, so I’m taking care of that so far.
Well not only that but you should look into jaw fillers and things like that, to make your jaw top tier as possible, don't listen to the eye area meme, eyes are definitely as important as the jaw, but they only need to be what i mentioned, have no nct, no big sclera show, little UEE, thats basically it, if you have that then completely focus your life on your jaw
This is what im talking about, his eye area is basically what i said, no nct, no sclera show, and little UEE, that all thats needed for eye area, his eyes are nothing special, but still a slayer because of lower third

Attachments

• 27D49356-8CF6-454E-B74D-CC567B2393E2.jpeg.jpg
    27D49356-8CF6-454E-B74D-CC567B2393E2.jpeg.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 169
  • C402747F-08F1-4F3C-9768-CB5C70E7CF03.jpeg.jpg
    C402747F-08F1-4F3C-9768-CB5C70E7CF03.jpeg.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Well not only that but you should look into jaw fillers and things like that, to make your jaw top tier as possible, don't listen to the eye area meme, eyes are definitely as important as the jaw, but they only need to be what i mentioned, have no nct, no big sclera show, little UEE, thats basically it, if you have that then completely focus your life on your jaw

Appreciate it buddy boyo. you sound like you know what you’re talking about so could you rate mine in DM ? If not it’s cool

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
This is what im talking about, his eye area is basically what i said, no nct, no sclera show, and little UEE, that all thats needed for eye area, his eyes are nothing special, but still a slayer because of lower third
cope

Appreciate it buddy boyo. you sound like you know what you’re talking about so could you rate mine in DM ? If not it’s cool
Sure

• So Sad

Lol as it turns out I have a slight NCT, somewhat round and droopy lower eyelids, and somewhat UEE (not to mention recessed orbital rims too so bad UES). So I need all kinds of eye surgeries jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Maxillacel
i know about this fraud as well but i can't hold it for very long either

Lol as it turns out I have a slight NCT, somewhat round and droopy lower eyelids, and somewhat UEE (not to mention recessed orbital rims too so bad UES). So I need all kinds of eye surgeries jfl
Just get lower eyelid retraction surgery for droopy eyelid lol, and then no sclera show. I think sclera show and nct are the worst aspects you can have on your eye area, and the later is easily fixed with a easy surgery

• So Sad

nibba

i have pct

0 UEE

no sclera show

but i have so much pct that my eyes look big unless i have straight lower eyelids

if i squint a little

my eyes can't be mogged

eyelid tape

I learned this fraud by chance when i was bluepilled a few years ago and have been doing it since all day every day since then and now its permanent somehow, dont have to do the fraud anymore.

Also u could get fat grafts

I sometimes do that, but it's pure autism. It sucks to have almost no fat in there.

I’ve learned to train the muscle/fat to hood the eyes and look natural. Not permanent but if i keep doing it hopefully will be in future. Doesn’t work if you have a lot of upper eyelid exposure tho.