How to keep my sanity?

K

kantero

Bronze
I thought having a GF will make life better, but now i think even having sex with her wont make me feel as i did before opening red and black pills.
I dont know how am i supposed to live with this information: humanity is fucked. We are animals. We (and especially females) can suddenly cheat on you. And it doesnt matter if you're caring beta, if you're dominating alpha or if you're mix of both - you cant protect yourself from it. Human will always have some sexual phantasies deep down in his head, and human cant resist this urge, especially females. How can i fucking live with understanding that even after reading tons of "game" and other redpill advices and stories, there is no way to create monogamous male-dominating relationships. It doesnt matter what you do, did and will do - eventually, it will all end. End fucked up.
How can i even be with GF when i dont understand if she is in "game" with me or just want to fuck my friend and uses me to give her "warm hugs" etc.
How can i know if its possible to program virgin girlfriend to be as you want her to be in this era of free sex and degradation?
How can i know if i should play "game" or just have fun being myself+ with girl while she still likes me?

So many questions and no answers at all. Just opinions. Different opinions. And i think that none of them are right. What im sure about is life is pointless shit, and all humans are just animals, only minority of males ascended to something more than animal, to creature who craves something spiritual. But who cares?
I wish i was degenerate and primitive to be cool with this, but now i think i wanna careermax, fuck some bitches, overdose from drugs and die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I thought having a GF will make life better, but now i think even having sex with her wont make me feel as i did before opening red and black pills.
I dont know how am i supposed to live with this information: humanity is fucked. We are animals. We (and especially females) can suddenly cheat on you. And it doesnt matter if you're caring beta, if you're dominating alpha or if you're mix of both - you cant protect yourself from it. Human will always have some sexual phantasies deep down in his head, and human cant resist this urge, especially females. How can i fucking live with understanding that even after reading tons of "game" and other redpill advices and stories, there is no way to create monogamous male-dominating relationships. It doesnt matter what you do, did and will do - eventually, it will all end. End fucked up.
How can i even be with GF when i dont understand if she is in "game" with me or just want to fuck my friend and uses me to give her "warm hugs" etc.
How can i know if its possible to program virgin girlfriend to be as you want her to be in this era of free sex and degradation?
How can i know if i should play "game" or just have fun being myself+ with girl while she still likes me?

So many questions and no answers at all. Just opinions. Different opinions. And i think that none of them are right. What im sure about is life is pointless shit, and all humans are just animals, only minority of males ascended to something more than animal, to creature who craves something spiritual. But who cares?
I wish i was degenerate and primitive to be cool with this, but now i think i wanna careermax, fuck some bitches, overdose from drugs and die.
I have the same problem, knowing i can never trust women makes me depressed, all you can really do is get fufilement from other things in life like chasing money, fucking as many sluts as possible and having friends with similar mindsets as you to help push you in life.

• +1
That's the blue-pilled mindset that's still affecting you. It's indoctrination from since you were born.

• +1
Only the strongest survive boyo, oneitis don't exist in nature boyo, cats fight other cats for who can fuck a girl the loser becomes a cuck who takes care of the alphas cubs boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Listen dude just relax. Ultimate do what makes you happy and doesn't cause you stress, so if you're in a relationship always worried about getting cucked, then maybe it isn't for you. Maybe you just want friends with benefits or ons or something similar. You gotta examine your life and look at your values

• +1