how to kill some flies that invade my basement

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
its summer over here and my stupid sibling open my door and some flies come inside. a few try to escaape and got tired. when they cant fly anymore, i kill them with my fist. one fly is left however and he has giga endurance, that fucker has been flying for 7 hours non-stop!! i try to beat him but he flies away at the last second and i hit the wall instead. my giga-autist rage has been unlocked.. i scream non-stop for a few minutes and i cant hear the fly anymore... i think it works guys

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and RichardSpencel
mix cum and water then spray flies with it.

Leave a small bowl of soapy water out. He will land in there for a nice drink and cant get out.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Alt Number 3
windex or any type of glass cleaner or spray in general is op vs insects tbh one single drop of liquid and they slowly and painfully die

its lifefuel being top of the foodchain srs these faggot flies with their 28 day lifespan deserve to be eradicated

IMG 9212
Common house fly Musca domestica
Awd

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Get a gecko dedsrs

Catch it with your tongue like a frog.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3
for your pride and honor you have to kill it with either your fists or a fly-swatter, nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
for your pride and honor you have to kill it with either your fists or a fly-swatter, nothing else
yeah bro, imagine getting cucked by a fly

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
common_house_fly-_musca_domestica-jpg

common_house_fly-_musca_domestica-jpg
Very excited to open my new alerts, but my disappointment when it’s just some retarded spammers