How to know exactly the reason for my facial asymmetry?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
After seeing my CT scans, It can be seen that my asymmetry is predominantly at the bone level, but also when I feel my cheeks like the image below, I clearly feel the left side (from photos) more filling than the right side:

I really think both sides were developed incorrectly not just one side (the left side is more filled than it should and the right side is more empty than it should be).

I also think that underdevelopment / overdevelopment is not only in the masseter but it is felt throughout the region marked in red in this image below:

What you think? How can I correct this? My surgeon told me that with buccal fat removal but I am not sure (we have not met personally, just by video call / photos). I suppose that to give a more accurate diagnosis, he would personally need to check my face and feel it?

How can I know exactly what the problem is? How to know for sure if it is at the level of muscles or fat pads? Is there any study to know for sure this?
Would Musculoskeletal ultrasound help?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Asymmetry doesn't matter, you're just ugly bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Mr.cope
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Also, everyone has asymmetry, even O'pry
And in fact, my asymmetry is outside the normal range. I know that a certain degree of asymmetry is normal. When I was 15 my face was well developed, zero asymmetry.

• +1
I know, actually I plan to get trimax too. Fixing the asymmetry is a bonus.
Spending money on buccal fat removal is not worth it, save money for other surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Spending money on buccal fat removal is not worth it, save money for other surgeries

I get super cheap because it can be done in the same trimax surgery. I don't do it to increase PSL points, I just don't want my face to look weird in photos. It really makes me uncomfortable.

• +1
over for non symetric cels