How to know how attractive you are aside from having people rate you online

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
How do you know how attractive you are? Is the number of approaches from girls a good indicator?

Tinder match rate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mido the slayer, Deleted member 616 and DidntRead
somebody answer this

how people treat you daily is a good indicator, but if you had at least one relationship in your life then you passed the subhuman threshold

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise, Hector, mido the slayer and 5 others
If you got bullied a lot in HS - Ugly
If you still gets bullied a lot after HS - KYS or go ER
If nobody gave or gives a shit about you in HS, university or parties - Average, a.k.a. invisible to women
If you get attention from foids in parties - above average
If you get approached in parties - Good Looking - Chadlite level
If you get approached anywhere - Very good looking - Chad level

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nastynas, mido the slayer, BigBoy and 6 others
Mostly social situations. I get a lot more stares but soo much more stares from guys.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Esteban1997, BigBoy and 5 others
Validation. I've been both ugly and good looking in my life so I know the difference.

People tell you. Stares from (gay) men/women. Being told you look like a model/good looking celebrity. The occasional approach. Ass gets grabbed multiple times when clubbing.

Thats all i can think of atm. One thing is I don't think men treat you any better/worse but women are more flirtatious and receptive.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, BigBoy and samm735
JFL if you have to even ask this

If girls ask you out, it's a good indicator. The better looking the girls, the better looking you are. If you're asking though, it's likely you aren't attractive. Attractive people get approached so often, they know they're attractive.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, SeiGun and Deleted member 245
If girls ask you out, it's a good indicator. The better looking the girls, the better looking you are. If you're asking though, it's likely you aren't attractive. Attractive people get approached so often, they know they're attractive.
/thread

If you have to approach it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and DidntRead
until women clearly want your dick 50% of the time when you go outside you NEED to try harder.
so then

How do you know how attractive you are? Is the number of approaches from girls a good indicator?

top 0-20% women directly ask you to have sex with them
top 20-30% when you ask a girl out, you are very lilely to be successful
top 30-40% when you ask a girl out, you are likely to be successful
top 40-50% you are likely to be successful with below average girls
bottom 50-30% you have to struggle to get a girlfriend
bottom 30-10% you have to struggle a lot to get an ugly girl
bottom 10-0% it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Fat cunt, middayshowers and 2 others
The only way is to post in rate me section.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, FatmanO, Zygos4Life and 5 others

This might be cope but imo this isn’t realistic. From what I’ve heard (in real life) girls generally prefer for guys to ask them out, not the other way around (unless the guy is extremely good looking, which is only like top 1%). Also, my dad is pretty good looking as an example but he told me that he asked girls out when he was in college.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, BigBoy and jefferson
If nobody gave or gives a shit about you in HS, university or parties - Average, a.k.a. invisible to women
Lets go baby im chad. Does being known in other schools as my areas hot guy make you giga chad?

I'm sorry but women do not approach or ask guys out on dates.. even chad..
Generally speaking of course.. there's bound to be the odd outlying case..

Not even Chico would get asked out or approached.. Women would giggle around him and give away signs of attraction while talking

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Hector, BigBoy and 4 others
This might be cope but imo this isn’t realistic. From what I’ve heard (in real life) girls generally prefer for guys to ask them out, not the other way around (unless the guy is extremely good looking, which is only like top 1%). Also, my dad is pretty good looking as an example but he told me that he asked girls out when he was in college.
nah they ask guys out, if theyre interested enough

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
nah they ask guys out, if theyre interested enough
If alcohol is involved, otherwise in day to day life it’s pretty rare.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and jefferson
Okay so I upgraded from being bullied in school to being some invisible average stain:feelspanties:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and rockndogs
Why have I never seen any foid approach chads or chadlites in public, and yes I go out a lot and see lots of people.

I get tinder matches but not many responses or dates

Not even Chico would get asked out or approached.. Women would giggle around him and give away signs of attraction while talking
Yeah it's not something that happens regularly. If a girl likes you she'll definitely make it known but generally won't ask you out.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Yeah it's quite good. If you have a high t angry looking resting face though, then you may get less approaches even if you were good looking. I think in this situation IOI's are important. But overall you should just know you are good looking by how girls act around you. I've had numerous stacies approach me at school and 2 hottest girls of our school whispered that im so hot when I walked by. Therefore I know I'm good looking. I'm too high inhib to ever to do anything about that tho lmao :D

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
Not true at all. In high school I quickly became one with the A-gang of "cool bros", I gained respect thanks to good banter & stories, so people always shut up when I had something to say, or cheered and waved when I arrived at parties. I took a year of LDARing off from school so I was a year older than the other freshmen when I arrived, I guess that haloed me a bit. But I was incel af in appearance (and still am because lacking mms of bone in lower third), my resting face looks like I'm about to pull out a rusty machete on you in broad daylight. Had some success talking to girls because I guess some find my low inhib aspergers entertaining, but never fucked any of them. Still haven't, coping by trying to get with my oneitis.

They will not approach you, unless you are a teenager.
You realize it by the starings you get.

You look at yourself and you're happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Not really a good indicater unless you are comparing with another person who goes outside to the same sort of places equally as much.

If you get approached

They look at you, both boys and girls.

If alcohol is involved, otherwise in day to day life it’s pretty rare.
ive been asked out in day to day and ive seen others been aksed out in day to day lol, but yeah most girls are incedibly submissive and will just indirectly hint or sometimes very directly hint that she wants you to ask her out

ive been asked out in day to day and ive seen others been aksed out in day to day lol, but yeah most girls are incedibly submissive and will just indirectly hint or sometimes very directly hint that she wants you to ask her out
Not sure if I'd call it submission, rather ego tbh.

@Wannabe6ft2 what made u transition from good looking to ugly/ the other way around?

• +1
Reactions: samm735

@Wannabe6ft2 what made u transition from good looking to ugly/ the other way around?
they for sure have inlfated egos, but thats down to men putting them on a pedestal

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I have as well but maybe like twice. You are probably better looking than me as well.

I’ve always had great “hard” features. Eyes are PCT, relatively narrow. Jaw is very forward grown. Decent high cheekbones. Problem was I had horrible cystic acne which I cured with accutane. I also have an absolutely subhuman forehead and because i was ignorant to looks theory I wore my hair up which just accentuated the fugliness. I learnt about how’s to get a haircut that suits your head shape and started growing it out and styling as a messy fringe. Started lifting I now have a very nice toned v taper physique. Braces came off. Shaped eyes brows. Leaned up a bit. Started chewing to get hollow cheeks. Other small things here and there that slowly added up.

This all happened in the space of about a year. The thing is friends and family don’t even notice because it all happens gradually but I showed friends and some extended family pictures of me from 2017. My cousin said “you went from looking like a cancer patient to a model”, one of my friends said “you legit used to be ugly, wtf”. If you can actually ascend the validation you get on a daily basis is kind of like a drug. I’m addicted to looksmaxing now and find it enjoyable to see how attractive I can get.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and dodt

Validation. I've been both ugly and good looking in my life so I know the difference.

People tell you. Stares from (gay) men/women. Being told you look like a model/good looking celebrity. The occasional approach. Ass gets grabbed multiple times when clubbing.

Thats all i can think of atm. One thing is I don't think men treat you any better/worse but women are more flirtatious and receptive.

Agreed. Still, men do treat you better (muscles help too).

Cons of being a gymcel :chad:
I guess but I see it mostly even with older guys like they are old enough to be my dad. Kinda weird but they have weird fetishes lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I'm ugly af and my ex still gave me her number without me even talking to her when I first moved into her school. Top 1% is an overexaggeration

Go to rehab, foids there are horny af.

3 girls approached me during my stay, but that's due to said circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: viscidisland64
If u got at least a couple IOIs in ur life, then its not over yet.
If u havent received IOI and ur khhv then pretty much roping is the only choice u have.

Lol random girls on the street won't fucking approach you unless you're top 1% in looks, you will receive IOIs if you're anywhere in the top 20% but no approaching or extremely rarely. Colleagues at work or college should ask you out though if you're in the top 20%.

But overall I'd say the most accurate way to know is to approach and see your closing rate and how they react. If 80% of the girls you approach in the street give you their num, you're top 20% looks aka attractive. If only 30~40% of the girls you approach give you their num you're most likely average looking. If 0~10% give you their num you're subhuman and the ones you get are probably fake nums or given to you by pity(female empathy).

I'm ugly af and my ex still gave me her number without me even talking to her when I first moved into her school. Top 1% is an overexaggeration

Must have been an unordinary circumstance or something

This tbh

its hard to actually know because there is many jealous people who will confuse you. i was called ugly in high school when i was 10-15 by random people in my class or one grade under, a mate who was like psl 3.5 indian also always told me that im just as ugly as him and called me ugly a lot in general but when we went out with girls, they always seemed a lot more interested in me than him.

anyways after looksmaxxing, im around chadlite i'd say and get approached by woman every other week/month. people are always nice to me and dont seem to act angry when i fuck up smth. i get starred at a lot and i know at least 3 or 4 girls that are in love with me right now (all average, slightly above or underage)

I get approached more or less often at parties, (most of my laids were from those approachs). Got paid drinks several times half from guys half from girls. in the day I only got approached around 2 times both at cafeterias.

I also get remarks on unusual looks, got told I look like a vampire many times and that my features (not clothes, since I always ask if its because long hair or wearing black) are the reason. Got teased sometimes (by men) about being pale. I also got told a lot I look foreign even tho I am born here from local family. Same about my accent. Thry just say that I look and sound from far away.

by my own rating I guess high tier normie

I have as well but maybe like twice. You are probably better looking than me as well.

I’ve always had great “hard” features. Eyes are PCT, relatively narrow. Jaw is very forward grown. Decent high cheekbones. Problem was I had horrible cystic acne which I cured with accutane. I also have an absolutely subhuman forehead and because i was ignorant to looks theory I wore my hair up which just accentuated the fugliness. I learnt about how’s to get a haircut that suits your head shape and started growing it out and styling as a messy fringe. Started lifting I now have a very nice toned v taper physique. Braces came off. Shaped eyes brows. Leaned up a bit. Started chewing to get hollow cheeks. Other small things here and there that slowly added up.

This all happened in the space of about a year. The thing is friends and family don’t even notice because it all happens gradually but I showed friends and some extended family pictures of me from 2017. My cousin said “you went from looking like a cancer patient to a model”, one of my friends said “you legit used to be ugly, wtf”. If you can actually ascend the validation you get on a daily basis is kind of like a drug. I’m addicted to looksmaxing now and find it enjoyable to see how attractive I can get.
Nigga thinks he's a model just lol