How to know if a girl wants u

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
This is how you know it’s on and how you know it’s over.

it’s on if She messages you first. Flirts, has an actual conversation and makes it interesting. It’s over if she doesn’t message you first anymore, answers with one word and doesn’t keep convo going, doesn’t flirt and isn’t sexual anymore.

It’s on if she approaches you, stands close to you, flirts, compliments you. It’s over if she keeps a distance, doesn’t make effort in talking, never compliments you.

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, owlofathena, hoodmaxxnigga and 17 others
water is wet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, wagbox, Deleted member 4577 and 2 others
The "its on" signals have literally never happened to me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 275, wagbox and 5 others
only way is if she throw herself to your direct P.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If she looks interested when talking to you. If you have to ask "what would it look like if she's interested?", it's over.

You will know.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkLoner94, Deleted member 6128, Darkstrand and 3 others
It is over

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Vermilioncore and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I accept that I am a dead man walking the earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4446 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Never happened to this guy until AFTER COLLEGE

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Darkstrand, cardiologist and 1 other person
If she puts effort in seeing you : waits for you after school, sits next to you in classes, comes to you during lunch break, asks you out on study dates (not in a direct manner but hints at it from to time).

If she tries to earn your validation : asks for your opinion on how her dress looks, jokingly gets mad at you for not telling her that she looks nice in a certain outfit, tags you on instagram or Facebook posts, posts about you in her story, sends you cute selfies.

If she gets physically intimate : holds onto your arm when you have your hands in your pocket, tries to hug you, leans her head on your shoulder.

If she gets emotionally intimate : when she tells you "I miss you" or "I've been thinking about you", gets jealous when you're spending time on another girl, initiates conversation from to time.

Honestly, if you don't get at least one IOI from each category (especially the first) then the female probably doesn't like you or you're just a second option/backup plan.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkLoner94, Deleted member 4053, idkagoodusername and 2 others
Never happened to this guy until AFTER COLLEGE

View attachment 312309
He's inel that's why
Girls don't want beaknosed child bearing hips men like Gandy.

The modeling industry thought his eyes and coloring were special so he succeeded.

With girls his eye area and height save him.

Prime girls could sense the wide hip energy he brought

They want broad shouldered square jaw Chad football player

Not nerdy incel Ganges Gandog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937, Stingray and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
:ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

it’s on if She messages you first. Flirts, has an actual conversation and makes it interesting. It’s over if she doesn’t message you first anymore, answers with one word and doesn’t keep convo going, doesn’t flirt and isn’t sexual anymore.

It’s on if she approaches you, stands close to you, flirts, compliments you. It’s over if she keeps a distance, doesn’t make effort in talking, never compliments you.

it is what it is
You Think i have girls numbers/ig and chat with them?

D E L U S I O N A L

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 4946 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If she puts effort in seeing you : waits for you after school, sits next to you in classes, comes to you during lunch break, asks you out on study dates (not in a direct manner but hints at it from to time).

If she tries to earn your validation : asks for your opinion on how her dress looks, jokingly gets mad at you for not telling her that she looks nice in a certain outfit, tags you on instagram or Facebook posts, posts about you in her story, sends you cute selfies.

If she gets physically intimate : holds onto your arm when you have your hands in your pocket, tries to hug you, leans her head on your shoulder.

If she gets emotionally intimate : when she tells you "I miss you" or "I've been thinking about you", gets jealous when you're spending time on another girl, initiates conversation from to time.

Honestly, if you don't get at least one IOI from each category (especially the first) then the female probably doesn't like you or you're just a second option/backup plan.
STOP
BB87A3C8 66AE 45B4 A7CD FCC9DAF424F9

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Greeicy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
She swallows your cum, it's a sign she considers your genes delicious and prefers them rather than letting even a drop of your cum get wasted

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Highrise, Deleted member 502 and 3 others

it is what it is
Are you attractive then yes
Are you not attractive don't even try

• +1
Fire is hot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i can relate all too well to the 1 word replies. :cry:

• +1
Fucking brutal for me

• +1
I don't think this is true. My oneitis did all of that plus she would always look at me first when someone told a joke and would mimic my body language, she would text me first for hours, and ask me to help her shop for things etc.

She still rejected me when I asked her out causing me to almost suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

it is what it is
Its over to andromeda and back for me and my crush.....bb....bbbb...but maybe she is introvert or ,,shy person’’

• JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I don't think this is true. My oneitis did all of that plus she would always look at me first when someone told a joke and would mimic my body language, she would text me first for hours, and ask me to help her shop for things etc.

She was using you

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Nope.
Stare at her tits and ass.
If she blushes, that is a GO.

Worked fine for me, including wife.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
u see woa sliding down her puss puss

not necessarily tbh, I have female friends who act like that with lots of people (sans the flirting i guess)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Do people really experience this?

I can't imagine anything like that happening to me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over

brutal

also OP, my oneitis started off doing most of the good things you mentioned but I was too much of a pussy to make a move and eventually she stopped caring and started doing the bad things. I guess it's over and i should move on.

fuaaakk, my oneitis purposely went late to class just to keep talking to me, she initated the convo too and I wasn't holding her up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and idkagoodusername
How to know a girl likes you?

She begs you to cum inside her without condom.

No other ioi.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 6401, Htobrother and 3 others
She swallows your cum, it's a sign she considers your genes delicious and prefers them rather than letting even a drop of your cum get wasted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WBC323
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401