How to know test is working

D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
So Im have low T so I bought test and injected it but how do i know if its working because my balls are still the same size. I only got itchy nipples the first day which went away with an ai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
if your dick is smol then it works

• +1
Why shouldn’t it work if you inject it

• +1
Blood test obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and OOGABOOGA
So Im have low T so I bought test and injected it but how do i know if its working because my balls are still the same size. I only got itchy nipples the first day which went away with an ai.
If you have low t your doctor gives you a prescription for Test and you can buy it in a pharmacy... why should pharma gear not work ?

• +1
Higher libido
More focus
Higher motivation
Less depression
Muscle gain, fat loss (assuming you're not overeating)

Longer esters like cypionate and enanthate take around three weeks to reach peak blood concentration without frontloading.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Higher libido
More focus
Higher motivation
Less depression

Longer esters like cypionate and enanthate take around three weeks to reach peak blood concentration without frontloading.
Forget it he bought bunk gear from china and doesnt even know if he is low t

• +1
Higher libido
More focus
Higher motivation
Less depression

Is it worth it to cruise on testosterone all life but not in the bodybuilding range just to have around 1000 ng/ml all time? Would it cause some damage or inability to have kids?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
Oy

Is it worth it to cruise on testosterone all life but not in the bodybuilding range just to have around 1000 ng/ml all time? Would it cause some damage or inability to have kids?
It could hurt your fertility slightly and speed up male pattern baldness if you're already predisposed to those things. You can take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with your test while you're trying to get your wife (or non-wife if you're a degenerate) pregnant. But you probably don't need TRT if you aren't much lower than 600 ng/dL. If you're below 450 ng/dL, and you're already doing everything right naturally, it might be time for TRT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and TsarTsar444
If you have low t your doctor gives you a prescription for Test and you can buy it in a pharmacy... why should pharma gear not work ?
Because i injected it subq and not im so idk if it works rn
i didnt buy bunk i bought pharma test
Higher libido
More focus
Higher motivation
Less depression

thx i just have to have some patience then. I notice being more motivated and more outgoing/active which is so nice

• +1
Shrinking balls, increased libido, oilier skin (might include acne), more intense orgasms. Depending on the esther(s) of your drug, effects can take longer to show.

• +1
Because i injected it subq and not im so idk if it works rn

i didnt buy bunk i bought pharma test

thx i just have to have some patience then. I notice being more motivated and more outgoing/active which is so nice
You can inject im or subq ... no diffrence... next time just ask your doctor about this or read on the internet (takes 1min btw to figure this out)
What does your blood test show ? What are your Test levels ?

• +1
1000ng/ml is alot

• +1
Over if you have to use an AI on the first day

• +1
As someone who just finished a cycle of test, just wait three weeks and then it will hit you like a truck. Keep track of your hair, watch the bloat, and don't go crazy with pre-emptive AI dosing.

• +1
If its test E or C you probs wont feel it for a couple weeks.

• +1
should've used roid test might be bunk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4053
should've used roid test might be bunk
That just tests if it has the active compound in it though. It could still have test in but be severely underdosed 1mg/1ml hypothetically, rather than the typical which is 200mg, 250mg or 300mg/ml(only ugl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, xkshekl1 and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3202
Do we really need more bastard children raised by single mothers?
She can still divorce you regardless of marriage or not and become a single mother. It happens all of the time.

• +1
She can still divorce you regardless of marriage or not and become a single mother. It happens all of the time.
Then you married a degenerate

• +1
Then you married a degenerate
I don't see how you're a degenerate for being in a relationship with someone without marrying when marriage is something that doesn't exist in nature and is completely made up by society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and cyberjap
That just tests if it has the active compound in it though. It could still have test in but be severely underdosed 1mg/1ml hypothetically, rather than the typical which is 200mg, 250mg or 300mg/ml(only ugl)
This is why I want to homebrew

• +1
Guys who are serious about test have there T levels tested by a doctor before and after. I've heard from some people who get it done at a clinic that they cant even tell the difference. Dont forget to cycle off and get a (PCT) post cycle therapy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, xkshekl1 and Deleted member 3202
This is why I want to homebrew
Well its more reliable if you can do it properly and defo allot cheaper but then u gotta import the raw powder from China so running that risk. Pros and cons.

• +1
Well its more reliable if you can do it properly and defo allot cheaper but then u gotta import the raw powder from China so running that risk. Pros and cons.
Are you cruising or cycling?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
if u dont get a heart attack, get diabetes, lose your hair, and let your balls fall off, its not test.

• +1
if u dont get a heart attack, get diabetes, lose your hair, and let your balls fall off, its not test.
Imagine living as a curry in 2020 JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DannyGreen and Deleted member 5467
Imagine living as a curry in 2020 JFL
im guessing ur still a virgin

so ye i mog you, also grey

also imagine having T levels so low during your peak test age you need to inject still

over

• +1
im guessing ur still a virgin

so ye i mog you, also grey

also imagine having T levels so low during your peak test age you need to inject still

over
Keep coping you’re 5’8 you will never mog me

• +1
Keep coping you’re 5’8 you will never mog me
im 5'10.5 now and look like this
a36_6225g106.jpg

and have slayed 3 6/10 girls before 18 in a slayer city

the end goals of all ur cringe cope injecting is looks and pussy, ive reached the goal.

i mog you son, its what it is.

• +1
im 5'10.5 now and look like this
a36_6225g106.jpg

and have slayed 3 6/10 girls before 18 in a slayer city

the end goals of all ur cringe cope injecting is looks and pussy, ive reached the goal.

i mog you son, its what it is.
I’m 6’1 im guessing all the ‘6/10’s where curries

• +1
I’m 6’1 im guessing all the ‘6/10’s where curries
1 thick asian

1 thick white latina (hottest)

kinda skinny mixed girl

all had faces u wanna kiss

also these slays were as a teenager from 5'6 to 5'8

• +1
1 thick asian

1 thick white latina (hottest)

kinda skinny mixed girl

all had faces u wanna kiss

also these slays were as a teenager from 5'6 to 5'8
Imagine saying you look like that pic youve send and only having slayed 3 ethnic girls

• +1
Imagine saying you look like that pic youve send and only having slayed 3 ethnic girls
i rly make no effort for a gf

these slays happened organically i dont chase girls

2 at parties and one while studying, thats it

once i looksmax more im slaying

• +1
i rly make no effort for a gf

these slays happened organically i dont chase girls

2 at parties and one while studying, thats it

once i looksmax more im slaying
Okay goodluck hope you sucessfully looksmax

• +1
Yes, it is absolutely worth cruising on 150-200mg test. I'm planning on doing the same thing and writing a detailed guide on how to avoid the deletrious effects of most steroids while bodymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6217
Are you cruising or cycling?
Cruising atm feels like a waste to blast when im limited to using 30kg dumbells and a 32kg kettlebell at home. Just stuck doing endless 40-50 rep sets for exercises and so cant focus the same. Just taking enough to maintain and doing more cardio since I barely do that during my usual routine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Cruising atm feels like a waste to blast when im limited to using 30kg dumbells and a 32kg kettlebell at home. Just stuck doing endless 40-50 rep sets for exercises and so cant focus the same
Same bro it sucks that they gym is closed I dont have free weights at home so im stuck with body excersizes

• +1
Do you think 250mg a week Is better then 500mg a week because at 500mg the side effects become higher
Most start at 500mg like poster on past page said. But tbh u can get initial results at 300mg, unlikely u will get sides from just 500mg though especially since ur prob gna be buying from a ugl and likely to be underdosed anyway.

• +1