How to lengthen your ramus and make it more prominent?

X

x30001

Kraken
Anyone high IQ enough to answer this? ;)

• +1
Reactions: 000, LordNorwood, IWantToMax and 1 other person
retry your genetics or try being born again

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: giga-nigga-tyrone, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
I guess it'd help if I got down from 28% bf to 9-10%. Ramus doesn't need to be long imo, just needs to exists. Invisible ramus = death sentence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate, Mateusz74 and Steve bachall
I guess it'd help if I got down from 28% bf to 9-10%. Ramus doesn't need to be long imo, just needs to exists. Invisible ramus = death sentence.
Why you are fatcelling dude?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and CursedOne

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
You are fatcel since you are 28% bodyfat.
Yeah. It's not a lot of soft, loose fat. It's hard fat like you'd find on a steak. I look a lot less than 28%, maybe 21-22%. I have a lot of visceral fat too :(

Yeah. It's not a lot of soft, loose fat. It's hard fat like you'd find on a steak. I look a lot less than 28%, maybe 21-22%. I have a lot of visceral fat too :(
Lose weight fatty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and x30001
Chewing srs

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Chewing shitload of gum for a year and then stopping it. The connective points where masseter muscle connect with ramus will have some additional bone tissue hyperplasia. Actual orthodontist said this should work in theory.

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 656
Chewing shitload of gum for a year and then stopping it. The connective points where masseter muscle connect with ramus will have some additional bone tissue hyperplasia. Actual orthodontist said this should work in theory.
For real? Appreciate the help

• +1
Reactions: seimakkak
take anychewing posts witha grain fof salt

• +1
Chewing has been proven to make it grow downwards.
Main problem when ramus is not showing is its position. It's probably a little set back. We need to find a way to move it forwards

• +1
I think we can create a mechanical tool to pop it outside, something that we use at night while sleeping and remove at morning.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
since you are so fatty, you should avoid losing time starting at your ramus in order to focus on weight loss

I think we can create a mechanical tool to pop it outside, something that we use at night while sleeping and remove at morning.
Well, it could be doable, problem is we'd need to move our lower teeth backwards, in order to jut the jaw forward a little bit.

Well, it could be doable, problem is we'd need to move our lower teeth backwards, in order to jut the jaw forward a little bit.

First we gotta solve the problem that the ramus grows inward instead of outward, i could design something for that asap.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
First we gotta solve the problem that the ramus grows inward instead of outward, i could design something for that asap.
I mean, shouldn't chewing kind of solve this problem?

since you are so fatty, you should avoid losing time starting at your ramus in order to focus on weight loss
I'm not a fatty anymore. Lost 45-48lbs since then

and I can actually see my ramus.

leanmaxxing is the most legit thing ever. 240lbs was my heaviest. Now I'm 180-182 and can almost see my abs xD

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

leanmaxxing is the most legit thing ever. 240lbs was my heaviest. Now I'm 180-182 and can almost see my abs xD
Did u notice improvement in facial aesthetics? I always imagined u as a skinny dude for some reason

Anyone high IQ enough to answer this? ;)
First off, it's in your genes. If you don't have the genes for a tall ramus, then there's no point. You can't really lengthen your ramus. Maybe you can chew gum to make your masseters larger in order to make your ramus look longer. Your ramus is testosterone dependent just like your brow ridge and the length of your chin. That's it about the lengthening part. About making it more prominent, I would say that you need to lose fat and ESPECIALLY facial fat. Drink a shit ton of water and work out as if you're Goku. Body fat between 10-15% is ideal, try getting in between there.

how tall are you?

Did u notice improvement in facial aesthetics? I always imagined u as a skinny dude for some reason
Yeah, a major improvement. complete change tbh. i'm pretty lean now. I've lost 60lbs+ and most of that has been fat. Kept a lot of my muscle

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, LordNorwood and Mateusz74
Surgery, Chewing can have affects in the entire mandible, but I will not lie to you, i really think that the affects are only in childrens and teenagers, but why not try?...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Will this make the chin taller as well because the ramus's are connected to it?

Will this make the chin taller as well because the ramus's are connected to it?
No, there is no muscle connected to chin. Not at least major ones.

No, there is no muscle connected to chin. Not at least major ones.
But when you extend the ramus’s, they have no where to extend to so this pushes on the bottom part of the lower third therefore increasing chin height. Why not?