How to lift up corners of eyes | Positive canthal tilt

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝

this video claims to have exercises for a positive canthal tilt. the like to dislike ratio is really good as well as the comments. i’m gonna try it and mark my progress and if you guys want i can post my progress after a month or two.

These exercises are bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, InZayn, Stare and 1 other person
Cope
I think canthal tilt is overrated. You need good orbital rims, both supra and infra to limit eyelid exposure and scleral show. tbh you need all three including PCT for hunter eyes.

Cope
I think canthal tilt is overrated. You need good orbital rims, both supra and infra to limit eyelid exposure and scleral show. tbh you need all three including PCT for hunter eyes.
you just contradicted yourself

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2227 and beyourself
Canthal tilt has to do with tendons not bone dude
tendons and tissues correlate with bone position

a BoB Cantho will relapse fast if you do not get infra orbital implants and/or spacer graft

and lateral orbital could stretch the lower fissure if grown well

Holy fuck...

PCT IS CAUSED BY FORMAT OF ORBITALS, THIS DOESN'T MEAN FORWARD GROWTH OR RECESS OF THEM

@Amnesia

@cardiologist

@FatJattMofo

Ho4HaMH

J5KamPqDxIA9gz8Z3EImWw Frontal process   Zygomatic bone 01

Last edited:
This is bullshit

is there implant for this orbital rim shit ? @cardiologist

is there implant for this orbital rim shit ? @cardiologist
Yes. Dr. Eppley does custom zygo/rim implants which can help the eye area. Look at his Instagram for examples. Expensive though.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I agree the excersie is bullshit, you can't change your eye socket direction lol. Thank god I was blessed with deep set eyes.

results? lol

this video claims to have exercises for a positive canthal tilt. the like to dislike ratio is really good as well as the comments. i’m gonna try it and mark my progress and if you guys want i can post my progress after a month or two.