How to lighten face and neck

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I'm a slightly below average in looks (4/10), black gymcel, (6 ft 175 lb). I've been looksmaxing for a month and noticed that my face and neck is two to three shades darker than my body. You guys got any advice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Takes about 2 months fully indoors for your skin to return to its base color.

If you can't do that girls from other countries use baby powder to lighten face and body parts.

• +1
4% Hydroquinone

• +1
4% Hydroquinone
I heard that %4 Hydroquinone is great for bleaching but does it have a permanent whitening effect ? or do i have to wear it routinely. If latter is the case i think it's completely

• +1
I heard that %4 Hydroquinone is great for bleaching but does it have a permanent whitening effect ? or do i have to wear it routinely. If latter is the case i think it's completely
It used to be used frequently in countries with dark skin for more than 50 years, then there was some health problem it would cause, Ochronosis, sensitive purple rashes on applied area for dark skinned people.

You have to apply it over a span of time to reduce melanin but safer to use it sparingly, should only be used to lighten hyperpigmentation, not for the entire face.

You can get 2% in america online 5% in europe around 10% if prescribed in special cases.

• +1
It used to be used frequently in countries with dark skin for more than 50 years, then there was some health problem it would cause, Ochronosis, sensitive purple rashes on applied area for dark skinned people.

You have to apply it over a span of time to reduce melanin but safer to use it sparingly, should only be used to lighten hyperpigmentation, not for the entire face.

You can get 2% in america online 5% in europe around 10% if prescribed in special cases.
View attachment 1177

Tbf, there are under 30 cases of Ochronosis. Esp prominent in people pf African decent for some reason. Dont use it for longer than 4 months imo. Use in summer only tbh.

• +1

View attachment 1177
my face neck and arms are fuckng brown but rest of my body is white . Its like i have a permanent tan. If i was beheaded with a bunch of people and later when police arrived they wouldnt be able to match my body pieces ffs. I only want to bleach my face then arms and neck. So how long should i use tht hydroqonn shit

• +1
my face neck and arms are fuckng brown but rest of my body is white . Its like i have a permanent tan. If i was beheaded with a bunch of people and later when police arrived they wouldnt be able to match my body pieces ffs. I only want to bleach my face then arms and neck. So how long should i use tht hydroqonn shit
hydroquinone is only intended for spots like acne scarring or healed wounds not entire arms or neck

• +1
  • +1