How to look high class as an Ethnic?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
I am currently high-class maxxing because bad-boy doesn't suit me, my persona is really high class, as I am an entrepreneur and really blessed with IQ.
How to look high class as an ethnic in a white country? mainly with fashion,
are there any guides here about high class maxxing?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chintuck22 and 4 others
have a good face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Mewton, Deleted member 7240 and 1 other person
There is nothing much you can do. If you wear nice clothes it helps but to look “high class” is just in your features. Jeff Bezos is the richest man on the planet and he could wear a 40,000 dollar suit and drive a maserati but it wouldn’t matter, he will never look “high class” because he is a 5 foot 7 unattractive jewish man.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Mewton, Deleted member 7240 and 11 others
Light accent is 1 of the ways to become high-class.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
have a good face
I have a below-average to normie face but good height. I am high IQ, so I dont understand the concept of buying expensive branded clothing or their fakes which look extremely low class, I wear polo t-shirts alot, idk anything about looking, high class.
I dont like streetwear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Light accent is 1 of the ways to become high-class.
Yeah, I am working on that tbh, trying to improve my accent, making it more posh and less ethnic or low class sounding

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 9779
Have a well groom hairstyle and beard (or clean shaved). Make sure your clothes are fitting and make you look as tall as possible, this is important for everyone but especially for looking high class. Impossible to look high class in even slightly baggy clothing. Don't have shaved sides of your head.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, HellenicChad, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Have a well groom hairstyle and beard (or clean shaved). Make sure your clothes are fitting and make you look as tall as possible, this is important for everyone but especially for looking high class. Impossible to look high class in even slightly baggy clothing. Don't have shaved sides of your head.

I will never ever grow my beard out in my life, Beard automatically makes you low class especially if you are ethnic, and especially me because having a beard, I can be perceived as a Muslim, religious, or really political and intimidating person, (I am 6ft5).
and your right about the fitting clothes one, when I see someone with fitted clothes he looks high class, and oversized hoodies, pants, or streetwear looks so childish.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, HellenicChad and 1 other person
Low body fat is a must, it makes everything including the face look 10x better
There's preppy threads on /fa/ that have good guides to looking high class

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Low body fat is a must, it makes everything including the face look 10x better
There's preppy threads on /fa/ that have good guides to looking high class
can you link it

High cheekbones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and Gunna
Trying to look high class as an ethnic is a failo

The only ethnics that slay are masc + rugged

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 5746, HellenicChad and 8 others
Trying to look high class as an ethnic is a failo

The only ethnics that slay are masc + rugged
Well, I will do that, I am gymmaxxing currently, not sure about rugged, as I am sophisticated.
and trust me where ever I go, every man instantly demasculinize, being tall help along with shoulder pads.
do you think being rich and sophisticated works?
I hate normie bull cr/rap music, streetwear fashion, tattoos, Low IQ bad boy shit.
I love learning new stuff, travelling and playing chess,
don't you think this will work?

Well, I will do that, I am gymmaxxing currently, not sure about rugged, as I am sophisticated.
and trust me where ever I go, every man instantly demasculinize, being tall help along with shoulder pads.
do you think being rich and sophisticated works?
I hate normie bull cr/rap music, streetwear fashion, tattoos, Low IQ bad boy shit.
I love learning new stuff, travelling and playing chess,
don't you think this will work?
Hmmm, what is your actual goal? Attracting women, looking high iq, getting respect from men, etc?

Would be hard to hit all of these

Hmmm, what is your actual goal? Attracting women, looking high iq, getting respect from men, etc?

Would be hard to hit all of these
My Actual Goal is to give high class at day bad boy at night kinda vibes

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
good face + white looking + dress (button up shirts/sweaters)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, SubhumanCurrycel, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Man your best hope is betabuxxing a hot eastern euro Stacey who won't mind your race. Slaying is out of the question because you can't pull off a bad boy look but you have money and if you can pull high class look, this is your best chance of getting white Stacey

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262 and .🇹🇩.
Buy expensive stuff that rich people buy to show off, you'll look high class really quickly.

Others prefer to hide their wealth by trying to look like they are broke so they don't get used for their money, I admire that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Gaia262, ezio6 and 1 other person
Man your best hope is betabuxxing a hot eastern euro Stacey who won't mind your race. Slaying is out of the question because you can't pull off a bad boy look but you have money and if you can pull high class look, this is your best chance of getting white Stacey
I will slay bro. I have heard in clubs height matter alot. Height + normie face = success in night when its dark.
I am still looksmaxxing. It will take an year to fully transform.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slendercel
I will slay bro. I have heard in clubs height matter alot. Height + normie face = success in night when its dark.
I am still looksmaxxing. It will take an year to fully transform.
You said your face is below average to normie range. Normie tall below avg guys like you ain't slaying shit. They do get ltr nicely though

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Slendercel and .🇹🇩.
I am currently high-class maxxing because bad-boy doesn't suit me, my persona is really high class, as I am an entrepreneur and really blessed with IQ.

Depends on what your ethnicity is and what country you live in. I'm from the USA so I'm going to give you advice from that perspective. I'll assume you're Muslim tho reading down the other comments. Also, you said later in your comments you want a bad boy vibe at night, but your initial post you said you didn't want a bad-boy look because it doesn't suit you? Be decisive what you want and stick with it. Foids don't fuck with guys who keeps flip flopping over decisions and end up getting nowhere and shit.

1. You're 6'5. You can work with a lot with that. Working out is a must. If you're 6'5 but you fat as fuck or you're super skinny you're not going to pull, period. Get buff. Get your body fat to under 10%. Doing a lot of workouts will also make you less anxious and nervous in high pressure situations, as your body is more acclimated to the high stress of lifting. This will not only make you shoulders above most guys, a lot of foids will dig that.

2. Have a skincare routine and try to grow a beard if you can. I know you don't want to, but fucking trust me. Foids dig that shit HARD. I swear I see a lot of rice men get buff and shit, but because they can't grow a beard, they can't pull the blonde Stacys that they covet so much for some odd reason (rice men putting white blonde stacys on such a high ass pedestal is what I find odd, to clarify). I've noticed a lot of Muslim men can grow a nice beard that connects from one end to the other (unlike a lot of guys who can only grow at the chin/mustache/sideburns only) as long as they can take care of it. I know I'm linking the gayest site out there called reddit, but click on this link for beard tips. Having good skin relates to this, since if you don't have good skin, then you're holding your beard back. I'm not saying grow a beard like a fucking Hedestic Jew. I'm saying grow some stubble of some sort, like a Hasan Minaj look at maximum.

3. Nice teeth. If your teeth are crooked, get something like Invisalign to straighten your teeth. Crooked teeth will show even when your mouth is closed, because not everything will look symmetric. Whiten your teeth as much as you can without sacrificing tooth health, and avoid veneers unless you want your teeth enamel shaven all the way down, something that I'm personally not a fan of, nor do I recommend unless you absolutely want it and can live with the consequences. Foids dig a smile during the day. Also foids don't want a guy who has shit breath, so brush your teeth, tongue, floss, and use mouthwash to gargle the back of your throat, where the main source of your bad breath is.

4. Get some nice fitting clothes. Okay, this is the part you wanted. There's the phrase "clothes make the man." For all of the shit that liberals and leftists say about how personality is so important, don't listen to all of that. Get some nice fitting clothes that fit your body. Your clothes will stretch out as your muscles get larger little by little. You said the bad boy image doesn't suit you and you want the entrepreneur look. Buy some nice blazers. Don't buy online at first. Go to a tailor and get these suits tailored to you. Trust me. The last thing you want is an awful looking suit that doesn't fit you. Foids notice that shit from a mile away. At night, a leather jacket is nice during chillier nights. During the hot summers, wear a black fitted v-neck t-shirt. It will not only show off your gymmaxxing results to the foids, but other guys will think twice before messing with you, and also black clothes are extremely versatile, and can go with almost any other color. Black, dark blue/navy, dark grey/charcoal are the three colors I recommend. Black/Dark Gray fitted v-neck t-shirt, nice pair of black pants, some nice shoes (dress shoes/boots/whatever as long as it's not workout shoes, depending on the weather), and a blue blazer OR black leather jacket would be a good look at night. A nice watch will add a nice touch to the night outfit. During the day, just go with a nice suit or button down. Wear a tie if you want depending on the situation.

Hope this helps as a start.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, HellenicChad, Slendercel and 1 other person
Depends on what your ethnicity is and what country you live in. I'm from the USA so I'm going to give you advice from that perspective. I'll assume you're Muslim tho reading down the other comments. Also, you said later in your comments you want a bad boy vibe at night, but your initial post you said you didn't want a bad-boy look because it doesn't suit you? Be decisive what you want and stick with it. Foids don't fuck with guys who keeps flip flopping over decisions and end up getting nowhere and shit.

1. You're 6'5. You can work with a lot with that. Working out is a must. If you're 6'5 but you fat as fuck or you're super skinny you're not going to pull, period. Get buff. Get your body fat to under 10%. Doing a lot of workouts will also make you less anxious and nervous in high pressure situations, as your body is more acclimated to the high stress of lifting. This will not only make you shoulders above most guys, a lot of foids will dig that.

2. Have a skincare routine and try to grow a beard if you can. I know you don't want to, but fucking trust me. Foids dig that shit HARD. I swear I see a lot of rice men get buff and shit, but because they can't grow a beard, they can't pull the blonde Stacys that they covet so much for some odd reason (rice men putting white blonde stacys on such a high ass pedestal is what I find odd, to clarify). I've noticed a lot of Muslim men can grow a nice beard that connects from one end to the other (unlike a lot of guys who can only grow at the chin/mustache/sideburns only) as long as they can take care of it. I know I'm linking the gayest site out there called reddit, but click on this link for beard tips. Having good skin relates to this, since if you don't have good skin, then you're holding your beard back. I'm not saying grow a beard like a fucking Hedestic Jew. I'm saying grow some stubble of some sort, like a Hasan Minaj look at maximum.

3. Nice teeth. If your teeth are crooked, get something like Invisalign to straighten your teeth. Crooked teeth will show even when your mouth is closed, because not everything will look symmetric. Whiten your teeth as much as you can without sacrificing tooth health, and avoid veneers unless you want your teeth enamel shaven all the way down, something that I'm personally not a fan of, nor do I recommend unless you absolutely want it and can live with the consequences. Foids dig a smile during the day. Also foids don't want a guy who has shit breath, so brush your teeth, tongue, floss, and use mouthwash to gargle the back of your throat, where the main source of your bad breath is.

4. Get some nice fitting clothes. Okay, this is the part you wanted. There's the phrase "clothes make the man." For all of the shit that liberals and leftists say about how personality is so important, don't listen to all of that. Get some nice fitting clothes that fit your body. Your clothes will stretch out as your muscles get larger little by little. You said the bad boy image doesn't suit you and you want the entrepreneur look. Buy some nice blazers. Don't buy online at first. Go to a tailor and get these suits tailored to you. Trust me. The last thing you want is an awful looking suit that doesn't fit you. Foids notice that shit from a mile away. At night, a leather jacket is nice during chillier nights. During the hot summers, wear a black fitted v-neck t-shirt. It will not only show off your gymmaxxing results to the foids, but other guys will think twice before messing with you, and also black clothes are extremely versatile, and can go with almost any other color. Black, dark blue/navy, dark grey/charcoal are the three colors I recommend. Black/Dark Gray fitted v-neck t-shirt, nice pair of black pants, some nice shoes (dress shoes/boots/whatever as long as it's not workout shoes, depending on the weather), and a blue blazer OR black leather jacket would be a good look at night. A nice watch will add a nice touch to the night outfit. During the day, just go with a nice suit or button down. Wear a tie if you want depending on the situation.

Hope this helps as a start.
Dang, this dude is the best Greycel of this forum. Why can't everyone be like you bro. Thanks alot for this reply.
I am doing almost everything you said. I know almost everything about looksmaxxing.
Also I cant wear suits. I am 18.
Also I live in Sweden and No I am not Muslim (that was offensive ngl)
I am hindu tbh.
But where I live there's lots of Afghans Turkish and Arabs people.
Growing beard = instantly muslim.
And trust me I dont wanna get perceived as a Muslim I am tired of it.

If God gave me choice if I would be a 4ft 5 inch incel high iq Asian man vs a 6ft 7 arab chad terrorist. I would chose the Asian cos I cant get the mentality of terrorists. I hate them. If I meet them I will not care of my life, my future business plans, my family my mother. I would just go all in and stab them 1000 times in their body not caring about my life.

Never assume people of being a particular religion, that's very offensive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and sytyl
Dang, this dude is the best Greycel of this forum. Why can't everyone be like you bro. Thanks alot for this reply.
I am doing almost everything you said. I know almost everything about looksmaxxing.
Also I cant wear suits. I am 18.
Also I live in Sweden and No I am not Muslim (that was offensive ngl)
I am hindu tbh.
But where I live there's lots of Afghans Turkish and Arabs people.
Growing beard = instantly muslim.
And trust me I dont wanna get perceived as a Muslim I am tired of it.

If God gave me choice if I would be a 4ft 5 inch high iq Asian man vs a 6ft 7 arab terrorist. I would chose the Asian cos I cant get the mentality of terrorists. I hate them. If I meet them I will not care of my life, my future business plans, my family my mother. I would just go all in and stab them 1000 times in their body not caring about my life.

Never assume people of being a particular religion, that's very offensive.

Apologies on the Muslim comment. i was skimming through the other comments and saw "Muslim" and just went with it. I'm a trainee here so I'll be much more careful next time my hindu brocel. It's my low IQ American ignorance showing.

Damn well you could do a nice jacket though. Foids dig jackets, and you'll probably need one given that you live in Sweden.

Given that you are from Sweden, maybe a beard won't be the best. In the USA you could grow some stubble and you would gain 2-3 PSL minimum as long as it's kept nice. How's your jaw area?

As a 5'1 white man I'm going to tell you right now that being under 6' is basically suicide. You can develop high IQ though it will take time. You can't gain height naturally no matter what. I'm envious of your height brocel.

• So Sad
Apologies on the Muslim comment. i was skimming through the other comments and saw "Muslim" and just went with it. I'm a trainee here so I'll be much more careful next time my hindu brocel. It's my low IQ American ignorance showing.

Damn well you could do a nice jacket though. Foids dig jackets, and you'll probably need one given that you live in Sweden.

Given that you are from Sweden, maybe a beard won't be the best. In the USA you could grow some stubble and you would gain 2-3 PSL minimum as long as it's kept nice. How's your jaw area?

As a 5'1 white man I'm going to tell you right now that being under 6' is basically suicide. You can develop high IQ though it will take time. You can't gain height naturally no matter what. I'm envious of your height brocel.
Fuck how do you cope?

• Woah
Fuck how do you cope?
I know what u need and im on the same boat as u i also love appearing high class and i fucking hate that streetwear gangster shit.
u are 100% right no beard first of all
1. wear well fitted suite most of the time, especially black suits and dark colors like navy blue
2. be very clean shaven if u can no stublle at all
3. wear ralph lauren oxford button up shirts 100% of the time only wear t shirts to gym and workout
4. have an expensive watch like rolex or expensive apple watch.
5. never ever have a fade always get the “ivy league” haircut u can search it up on google or just a normal side part. Fade instantly makes u look immature and low class
6.take care of ur skin very much and it should be near perfect. Visit dermatologists and never have any acne its huge failo
having nice skin is one of the first sign of high class.
7. talk and act in a very calm and brooding type of way like edward cullen in twilight and practice facial expressions in mirror because u dont wanna look clueless in front of foids.
8.u have to seem very suspenseful to foids and never act very charismatic like those classic jock chads. Always be sneaky and never ever show ur full personality or background. Foids love that shit (if ur goodlooking of course) and open up slowly over months instead of days like most guys.
9. shoes must be boots leather boots 99% of time any thing else is low class
10. never ever get angry at small things and appear very unbothered by small annoying things in ur life it will make u look very sophiticated and mature

thats it man other than that if ur facially lacking just get surgery, but never ever get too much zygo surgery because big zygos look primitive af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and .🇹🇩.
I know what u need and im on the same boat as u i also love appearing high class and i fucking hate that streetwear gangster shit.
u are 100% right no beard first of all
1. wear well fitted suite most of the time, especially black suits and dark colors like navy blue
2. be very clean shaven if u can no stublle at all
3. wear ralph lauren oxford button up shirts 100% of the time only wear t shirts to gym and workout
4. have an expensive watch like rolex or expensive apple watch.
5. never ever have a fade always get the “ivy league” haircut u can search it up on google or just a normal side part. Fade instantly makes u look immature and low class
6.take care of ur skin very much and it should be near perfect. Visit dermatologists and never have any acne its huge failo
having nice skin is one of the first sign of high class.
7. talk and act in a very calm and brooding type of way like edward cullen in twilight and practice facial expressions in mirror because u dont wanna look clueless in front of foids.
8.u have to seem very suspenseful to foids and never act very charismatic like those classic jock chads. Always be sneaky and never ever show ur full personality or background. Foids love that shit (if ur goodlooking of course) and open up slowly over months instead of days like most guys.
9. shoes must be boots leather boots 99% of time any thing else is low class
10. never ever get angry at small things and appear very unbothered by small annoying things in ur life it will make u look very sophiticated and mature

thats it man other than that if ur facially lacking just get surgery, but never ever get too much zygo surgery because big zygos look primitive af
Yo, this was exactly I was looking for. Thanks. Ima go look this shit up. Thanks man
One more thing to add is be well versed in dictionary and language. Use complex words and
One more thing is. Be knowledgeable of scents and fragrances. Invest already 500€ on those.
Never wear branded logos on anything you wear.
Wear airpods as an accessory.
And wear white as much as possible. Even go for an all white outfit if you want.
These are my additions

SmartSelect 20201011 065829 YouTube

This boy tries so hard to look high class. But his haircut and beard screams ghetto. His skin color is perfectly fine. Its his beard and fade hair cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Even if you are boneless pig, you have to be clean shaven to look high class. Especially if you are ethnic. Some blacks and whites can pull out beard look with high class. But not brownies (Latinos, meds, Arabs, Indians,)
And Asians cant grow a beard but its easy for them to look high class because of the stereotype of high iq and business minded.

High hairline + narrow and tall lower third

• +1
1. Never buzz hair keep it decently long
2. Tight fit pants or jeans (baggy pants/saggy jeans always give of low class)
3. Light skin
4. Not too skinny or not too buff.
5. Being tall helps a lot
6. Little to no accent

• +1
High class is just pheno, and a little bit of body.

90% of tech workers in silicon valley are low class low caste Dravidian shiktskins with shit pheno.

Sundar Pichai is from same state as them, but he is high caste (Tamil brahmin) hence doesn't have their low caste mannerisms or features (pretty sure he can eat normal food and doesn't need to queue for curry station in the Google canteen).

Same goes for most curry top corporates abroad, and I have observed same in my career, caste/class highly correlated to pheno in ethnics.

High class is just pheno, and a little bit of body.

90% of tech workers in silicon valley are low class low caste Dravidian shiktskins with shit pheno.

Sundar Pichai is from same state as them, but he is high caste (Tamil brahmin) hence doesn't have their low caste mannerisms or features (pretty sure he can eat normal food and doesn't need to queue for curry station in the Google canteen).

Same goes for most curry top corporates abroad, and I have observed same in my career, caste/class highly correlated to pheno in ethnics.

Sounds like cum skin cope.
High class is about to look rich, sound rich and be rich

Just because todays rich countries are white doesn't mean whites are the only rich ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Sounds like cum skin cope.
High class is about to look rich, sound rich and be rich

Just because todays rich countries are white doesn't mean whites are the only rich ones.
Yes, that's the point, ethnics have rich and poor people, but in ethnic countries the link between pheno and wealth is even greater (numerous studies in latam, India, Asia, middle east all show this).

And white people can tell this as much as anyone. Sure u get rich people with poor pheno, and if that is u I wish u l the best, but it is harder.

Firstly the poor pheno is uglier, which repels people, secondly there is a bad failo, if you have a poor ethnic pheno in a white country, you are going to be failod by the fact that 90% if your ethnic brothers act like poor idiots, whereas if u had Sundar Pichai pheno, this won't be the case.

Btw am not cumskin, am mixed race ethnic, born and raised in the west, who lives in riceland, working in relatively senior level corporate, while also having my own entrepreneur shit going on in Asia and the west on the side, so yeah I know a bit about this.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Yes, that's the point, ethnics have rich and poor people, but in ethnic countries the link between pheno and wealth is even greater (numerous studies in latam, India, Asia, middle east all show this).

And white people can tell this as much as anyone. Sure u get rich people with poor pheno, and if that is u I wish u l the best, but it is harder.

Firstly the poor pheno is uglier, which repels people, secondly there is a bad failo, if you have a poor ethnic pheno in a white country, you are going to be failod by the fact that 90% if your ethnic brothers act like poor idiots, whereas if u had Sundar Pichai pheno, this won't be the case.

Btw am not cumskin, am mixed race ethnic, born and raised in the west, who lives in riceland, working in relatively senior level corporate, while also having my own entrepreneur shit going on in Asia and the west on the side, so yeah I know a bit about this.
what would you rate me? whats my pheno?

hey, good luck take what helps leave what you don’t think will help 🏎🏎🐎🐎🍇🍇

buy lifts at tallmanshoes.com https://www.tallmenshoes.com/elevator-shoes-g10723.html something like these that you can hide and buy suit pants at brooks brothers with a high taper, get them a size too wide and wear a ferragamo belt without any obvious branding just good leather

buy mk7 and these specific two compounds of d3 calcium phosphate and some other salt eating a high fat diet while you take it with growth hormone when you can get you hands on it 16ius a day, if it’s real your joints should hurt, until you see your face become pointy, that’s the biggest high class thing your going to get in the face as a non white

take a crushing cycle and stay on of testosterone or a similar compound called sustenon 250mg a week, don’t ask me where to buy, when you lift weights do not work on your arms if you want a perfect model for your height look up a bodybuilder called jon skywalker on Instagram

lift mainly the back of shoulders and legs and that’s it, and if you ever are interested in seeing your stomach look into a compound called tren for cutting i haven’t used it so i have no advice on it

go on this website https://www.thegreatestmagazine.com/ to see what a finished product is as far as high end aesthetics these people don’t bodybuild or mingle with middle class people, they are at the end of the day representatives of their social class most of them around your height or taller

lastly and im dreaming up a storm here get a patek philippe watch and don’t tell anyone about it ever and get a white girlfriend who is thin no ass and no tits who went to a good university in the United States and walk around with her somewhere where you feel most comfortable

godspeed

Attachments

• 182B1F0B-E653-4E9C-95AC-1C10F8FCA6E9.jpeg
    182B1F0B-E653-4E9C-95AC-1C10F8FCA6E9.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 17
  • B8BFCDC2-2517-4DEA-B386-86803D705D14.jpeg
    B8BFCDC2-2517-4DEA-B386-86803D705D14.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 21D2281A-0BEC-4DCC-80EA-2CB3EF8EFE67.jpeg
    21D2281A-0BEC-4DCC-80EA-2CB3EF8EFE67.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
High-class = Tall, dark and handsome

• +1
You're decent looking, maybe a bit feminine, but enough to get a GF as a normie, but pass for white, what's your ethnicity?
Curry. Do you think I can slay in night clubs? Wearing lifts and boots make me 6ft 8. And shoulder pads make me wide af. I geneticmog other people in night.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Yo, this was exactly I was looking for. Thanks. Ima go look this shit up. Thanks man
One more thing to add is be well versed in dictionary and language. Use complex words and
One more thing is. Be knowledgeable of scents and fragrances. Invest already 500€ on those.
Never wear branded logos on anything you wear.
Wear airpods as an accessory.
And wear white as much as possible. Even go for an all white outfit if you want.
These are my additions
Yes i forgot fragrance very very important, u wanna smell fucking rich and sophisticated not like a fking hindu dindu curry masala or some axe body spray locker room shit.

fragrances that smell HIGH class and sophisticated
- prada luna rossa black for winter and night time
- ysl la nuit del homme for dates
- bleu de chanel for office

fucking spray 10 times if u have to because perfume nowadays is weak. If u want strong shit then look at niche fragrances
like creed.

one perfume which i have heard smells like really high class is LV ombre nomade

keep ur eyebrows trimmed as well but not too much where u look like a gay fag

if u want inspiration for high class go on youtube and look at jeremyfragrance.
A70DF9F2 EF81 4668 AA59 5B276ADF8A5E
697DC119 F6CE 4654 AE75 BBB795852B26
05ED3C5F 548F 46D2 BE4B 690188AF2E9C

Examples
nate archibald from gossip girls
christian grey from 50 shades
the last guy i forgot his name.
these guys are look very high class and wealthy and women LOVE these type of men more than any other type of chad.
pslers fail to realize that in addition to looks looking high class and wealthy and socially elite make women go crazy as well.

a common theme in all these fantasy movies like 50 shades , twilight, gossip girls
is that the man is not some bad boy gangster , hes always some high class rich wealthy well mannered sexy mysterious man

thats it man good luck

• +1
Accent is literally the biggest killer of ethnics, specially indians. Indians don't even realize how strong their accent is.

• +1
Wear button shirts instead of casual shirts which have no buttons or collar. Collars and buttons make you look High Class immediately.

bbe96a1b243fd251912b757aad70de1f.jpg

toppbc-cl2b-purpleshirt.jpg

fa97c63defb47621990c360df42a7d1d.jpg

0000003fc-daniel.jpg

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
be born white

• Ugh..
Wear button shirts instead of casual shirts which have no buttons or collar. Collars and buttons make you look High Class immediately.

bbe96a1b243fd251912b757aad70de1f.jpg

toppbc-cl2b-purpleshirt.jpg

fa97c63defb47621990c360df42a7d1d.jpg

0000003fc-daniel.jpg
Interesting theory - you don't think v -nrck t-shirt, if your arms, traps, delts, chest are popping can look high class?

Interesting theory - you don't think v -nrck t-shirt, if your arms, traps, delts, chest are popping can look high class?

Nah not really, just doesnt look professional or high class. If you do wear a t shirt though have it loose, the most low class thing is tight t shirts to purposefully look like a meatheat lol

• +1
What country are you from?