How to look high class as an Ethnic?

Suits and rich brands

Stop being an inferiority complex subhuman
Here in france, Nafris and blacks slay the most because of bad boy halo while french men are getting emasculated, not me that say that but one of the far right speaker of france, Eric Zemmour

Wear button shirts instead of casual shirts which have no buttons or collar. Collars and buttons make you look High Class immediately.

bbe96a1b243fd251912b757aad70de1f.jpg

toppbc-cl2b-purpleshirt.jpg

fa97c63defb47621990c360df42a7d1d.jpg

0000003fc-daniel.jpg
These look like low class irish Travelers especially the first one :lul:

depends what you are. If you are curry i think you should try to thugmaxx and look as intimidating as possible and try to find a way to make this certain look work.

Nah not really, just doesnt look professional or high class. If you do wear a t shirt though have it loose, the most low class thing is tight t shirts to purposefully look like a meatheat lol
Interesting. Now I don't go to the office everyday I'll generally rock a suit without a tie, or sometimes I'll wear the tie, but wear the vest rather than the jacket, and accessories with just a decent watch (AP, Rolex, Omega) and a bracelet that matches the colour. I don't pull up the sleeves because I don't want to show the tattoos.

What I find hard with this look is differentiating yourself from all the low value guys who are also wearing a suit and white shirt.

Weekends agree, t shirt should not be tight, bit should show that you have a shape in the right places.

What do you think of Henley shirts?

one word: Waistcoats.

this shit is pure magic, it looks instantly high class. plus you can look bad boy with a black waistcoat and black shirt combo sorta like what johnny depp does.

one word: Waistcoats.

this shit is pure magic, it looks instantly high class. plus you can look bad boy with a black waistcoat and black shirt combo sorta like what johnny depp does.
Yeah in my post sorry when I said vest I meant waistcoat, just did it cos there are so may usacels here.

Same problem persists, a lot of low value beta males wear vests in my office

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Interesting. Now I don't go to the office everyday I'll generally rock a suit without a tie, or sometimes I'll wear the tie, but wear the vest rather than the jacket, and accessories with just a decent watch (AP, Rolex, Omega) and a bracelet that matches the colour. I don't pull up the sleeves because I don't want to show the tattoos.

What I find hard with this look is differentiating yourself from all the low value guys who are also wearing a suit and white shirt.

Weekends agree, t shirt should not be tight, bit should show that you have a shape in the right places.

What do you think of Henley shirts?
Henley shirts look faggy and immature to me ngl.

To differentiate yourself, high quality shirt casually worn with too buttons open, more design if u want, and a rolex will make it clear ur not a wagecuck but earning good money. Also if ur a little dark triad in how u move, u wont get the workcel stereotype

• +1
Wear bomber jacket

Stop being an inferiority complex subhuman
Here in france, Nafris and blacks slay the most because of bad boy halo while french men are getting emasculated, not me that say that but one of the far right speaker of france, Eric Zemmour
All of these people get their asses beaten by chechens:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and .🇹🇩.
JBW like I am bro.

Family tree can be traced back as far back as 1640, in Touraine, so I'm pretty safe here.

I am currently high-class maxxing because bad-boy doesn't suit me, my persona is really high class, as I am an entrepreneur and really blessed with IQ.
How to look high class as an ethnic in a white country? mainly with fashion,
are there any guides here about high class maxxing?
Are you a real entrepreneur or just a kid running ads on your laptop with a crappy website ?

Are you a real entrepreneur or just a kid running ads on your laptop with a crappy website ?
Nah, the real one. Although I would still call the kid running ads on his laptop with a crappy website "an entrepreneur", that's how we are born. Thats where it starts.

Cope
It was in dijon where they faced subhumans
In any other city, the chechens got blown the fuck out

Racewars2020 corona looksmax edition season 7 episode 13 thread 15.

this time the blacks and chechens want to show each other who's boss.
spoiler alert: both are humans & both bleed red.

spoiler alert 2: this is 2020, we dont need hands anymore to show who's boss. We need 🧠 to get nuclear bombs and operate many different types of modern weaponry. Last I checked, both chechens and blacks dont have any nukes. Chechens dont even have a country. While blacks got their independence 70 years ago and have a continent to themselves with over a billion people Jfl.

Really?? I left Europe a while ago, but last I was there they had zero positive hallmarks to slay, except moneymaxxing and getting top tier whores if they are Chechen mafia.

Is this different now?

Practice culture and sophistication, wear nice 3 piece suits, pretty much be like this guy:

Screen Shot 2020 11 27 at 84208 PM

Really?? I left Europe a while ago, but last I was there they had zero positive hallmarks to slay, except moneymaxxing and getting top tier whores if they are Chechen mafia.

Is this different now?
Chechens dont go around drug dealing or beating up people for no reason

But yeah the biggest mafia is in russia

If a big gang were to fuck with chechens in eu chechens from worldwide come to help from diff countries

Have all the traits that signify good genetic quality.
Above average height and frame, have as less melanin as possible since you're ethnic and also reddish lips to contrast. A big chin also looks high class, have perfect white teeth, as close to nw0 as it gets and top tier collagen. That's about it, also a rhino if nose is too ethnic looking.

• +1