How to look more masculine

D

Deleted member 1833

Iron
I look very innocent at the moment and I'm looking for methods to make my face look more masculine. Any suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I look very innocent at the moment and I'm looking for methods to make my face look more masculine. Any suggestions?

Beard, Lift, posturemaxx, potential tan, neck train but most importantly bonERsmash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329, AspiringChad, Steve bachall and 1 other person
How many soy products do you consume on a daily avERage?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Deleted member 1347 and 2 others
Masculine and feminine features are bs for looksmaxing. Attractive and unattractive features are all that matters.

-think I'll make a thread on this.

bluepilled: beardmaxing, tatoos
redpilled: neck training, mewing, chisell chewing, eyebrows thicking
blackpilled: bonemashing, surgeries etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1833 and Deleted member 1680

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
bluepilled: beardmaxing, tatoos
redpilled: neck training, mewing, chisell chewing, eyebrows thicking
blackpilled: bonemashing, surgeries etc
Haven't seen anybody with legit bonesmashing results yet so I don't think it's safe to go and do that atm.

Haven't seen anybody with legit bonesmashing results yet so I don't think it's safe to go and do that atm.
I have been bonemashing my recessed chin for 1 months and still no results... but I don't give up

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 1833
Become more masculine

Get low BodyFat
Inject T
Grow hair

EAT PUSSY FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1833
There's nothing you can do about your bones short of surgery and bones are the most important factor in looking masculine.

There are some other things you can do such as lowering bodyfat as much as possible while maintaining at least some muscle mass. Training your neck is important, you want it to be as wide as your lower third (jaw.)
Avoid faggy haircuts, don't wear glasses if you're not Chad otherwise you'll get beta nerd failo.
Squint and furrow game is legit, but it has to be subtle otherwise you'll look aspie.

Stop wearing sneakers and hoodies because it makes you look like a teenager. Dress better. Previous posters mentioned tan, fixing posture, beard/stubble etc. Those are all legit too.

There are also more extreme methods such as injecting testosterone. Injecting t is legit if you're low test naturally.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1769 and Deleted member 1833
brow ridge implants and lateral orbital rims implants

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 1833
Fix diet(increases t)
Workout(increases t)
Beard
Low body fat
Mewing
Act more masculine

• +1
Gymmax boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 1833
My face got way more "older and masculine" looking according to my peers after I injected T.

• +1