How to look older?

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
Ive done a lot to improve my looks and I'm getting good results, however my biggest issue is my overflowing collagen, which is definitely genetic based on my parents. I used to attract jbs in highschool obviously, but now that I'm out and headed to college, I have no chance with girls 18 and older with my current looks.

Is there anything I can take or do that will age me faster so my appearance matches my age? Thanks.

Ive done a lot to improve my looks and I'm getting good results, however my biggest issue is my overflowing collagen, which is definitely genetic based on my parents. I used to attract jbs in highschool obviously, but now that I'm out and headed to college, I have no chance with girls 18 and older with my current looks.

Is there anything I can take or do that will age me faster so my appearance matches my age? Thanks.
OP YOU DO NOT WANT TO AGE FASTER THAT IS THE MOST STUPID SHIT I'VE HEARD THAT EXTRA COLLAGEN IS A BLESSING FFS MAN IN THE LONG RUN WHY WOULD YOU...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, BigBoy and shimada
OP YOU DO NOT WANT TO AGE FASTER THAT IS THE MOST STUPID SHIT I'VE HEARD THAT EXTRA COLLAGEN IS A BLESSING FFS MAN IN THE LONG RUN WHY WOULD YOU...
Me looking 14 years old at 18 is the reason I'm incel. Nobody respects me, I'm treated like a child and no girls I meet or talk to outside of middle school even consider me. All the girls here obsess over dudes who look 40 at 16
Plus I don't care about my looks I'm the long run. In the future I'm going to be money and career maxing. I want to be attractive NOW while it matters.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Get jacked and focus on neck training especially

Grow facial hair (if possible)

Get jaw implants if you have a weak jaw

Don't wear bright colors and designs. Opt for simple black/white/dark blue clothing.

You might still look young to some people even after all of this because some people's phenotypes just look younger than others. Despite being tall, broad shouldered, fairly muscular, and having a strong jaw, I got guessed at 19 a couple months ago. I'm 26. Still, at the very least you should end up looking like a young adult of legal age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Pillarman, Pendejo and 3 others
Get jacked and focus on neck training especially

Grow facial hair (if possible)

Get jaw implants if you have a weak jaw

Don't wear bright colors and designs. Opt for simple black/white/dark blue clothing.

You might still look young to some people even after all of this because some people's phenotypes just look younger than others. Despite being tall, broad shouldered, fairly muscular, and having a strong jaw, I got guessed at 19 a couple months ago. I'm 26. Still, at the very least you should end up looking like a young adult of legal age.
Thanks. I'm currently incapable of growing facial hair but I'm using minoxidil on my face daily and I can see some coming in already so maybe in several months ill be able to have some reasonable facial hair. I'm also growing my hair out cause people have told me I look more mature with longer hair. And of course I'm already gymceling as I'm a skinny ass rn

Drink and smoke

Drink and smoke

This will make you look older, but in a bad way.

But believe it or not, some people are really fucking stupid and will say that tall robust guys look like kids because they don't have shitty skin from doing those things all day everyday.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
This will make you look older, but in a bad way.

But believe it or not, some people are really fucking stupid and will say that tall robust guys look like kids because they don't have shitty skin from doing those things all day everyday.
I guess a drug addict redneck is just the kind of guy girls want around here.

buzzcut with high fade and some tasteful tats

Ok, there's a lot of things you can do to look older. You're 18, right? And I guess you wanna look at least your age or a little older.

Facial hair: I read you are working on that using minoxidil. Good! Keep doing that. If your facial hair is still very weak and resembles peach fuzz rather than mature beard hair, you should go clean-shaven at least until you have something you can work with.

Skintone: Start tanning regularly but don't overdo it. Tanning moderately is not dangerous and will not cause skin cancer. It will make you look more healthy and attractive.

Body composition: Build some muscle and get rid of excess bodyfat. When you lose babyfat, especially on your cheeks and in your face generally, you will look older and more mature.

Clothing: Start dressing like a man. As someone pointed out already, no more fancy colorful clothes and eye-catching logos. No ripped pants, limited-edition, neon-colored sneakers or sweatpants out of workout times. You could dress more plainly but still elegant. A well-fitted shirt, jeans and black sneakers will always do. Always wear a belt. Also, I'd throw or give away any tight 'skinny fit' pants and replace them with more regular-shaped ones that don't sit as tight as womens' leggings. You need to find a style that suits you, of course.

Haircut: Generally, very short hair makes one look a bit younger than hair that is a bit longer. But then again, you need to find a hairstyle that suits you and your face. Maybe ask someone to morph you with different hairstyles to get an idea of what could look good on you.

Now the more important factors which influence how mature you are perceived by others:

Language: Try to get rid of teenage slang and learn to be more articulate and clear in your language. Speak more slowly and practice good body language. You will appear to be older and more mature.

Personality: Become more reliable, authentic and assertive. Having a clear vision of who you are, what you want and where your limits are helps with developing your personality. So can a good sense of humor. Congruence is most important because when your actions don't match your words and personality you will be taken less seriously.

Other things that might help one look older: Wearing glasses, tatoos, perfume, jewellery, dressing formally.

Hope I could help. Best of luck to you!

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Mansnob
Ok, there's a lot of things you can do to look older. You're 18, right? And I guess you wanna look at least your age or a little older.

Facial hair: I read you are working on that using minoxidil. Good! Keep doing that. If your facial hair is still very weak and resembles peach fuzz rather than mature beard hair, you should go clean-shaven at least until you have something you can work with.

Skintone: Start tanning regularly but don't overdo it. Tanning moderately is not dangerous and will not cause skin cancer. It will make you look more healthy and attractive.

Body composition: Build some muscle and get rid of excess bodyfat. When you lose babyfat, especially on your cheeks and in your face generally, you will look older and more mature.

Clothing: Start dressing like a man. As someone pointed out already, no more fancy colorful clothes and eye-catching logos. No ripped pants, limited-edition, neon-colored sneakers or sweatpants out of workout times. You could dress more plainly but still elegant. A well-fitted shirt, jeans and black sneakers will always do. Always wear a belt. Also, I'd throw or give away any tight 'skinny fit' pants and replace them with more regular-shaped ones that don't sit as tight as womens' leggings. You need to find a style that suits you, of course.

Haircut: Generally, very short hair makes one look a bit younger than hair that is a bit longer. But then again, you need to find a hairstyle that suits you and your face. Maybe ask someone to morph you with different hairstyles to get an idea of what could look good on you.

Now the more important factors which influence how mature you are perceived by others:

Language: Try to get rid of teenage slang and learn to be more articulate and clear in your language. Speak more slowly and practice good body language. You will appear to be older and more mature.

Personality: Become more reliable, authentic and assertive. Having a clear vision of who you are, what you want and where your limits are helps with developing your personality. So can a good sense of humor. Congruence is most important because when your actions don't match your words and personality you will be taken less seriously.

Other things that might help one look older: Wearing glasses, tatoos, perfume, jewellery, dressing formally.

Hope I could help. Best of luck to you!
Thank you, this is very good advice and I'll look into these. One thing that bums me though is the fact that I'm already low body fat and have lack of facial definition, but I'm not getting surgery until after my palate expansion

Thank you, this is very good advice and I'll look into these. One thing that bums me though is the fact that I'm already low body fat and have lack of facial definition, but I'm not getting surgery until after my palate expansion
Have a look at water retention. Eat more potassium-rich foods - bananas are great - and don't overdo on sodium. Also drink enough water. Most people have a severe sodium-potassium imbalance.

Have a look at water retention. Eat more potassium-rich foods - bananas are great - and don't overdo on sodium. Also drink enough water. Most people have a severe sodium-potassium imbalance.
Not to sound like I'm denying everything you day, but I've looked into that too and I'm always very hydrated and take supplements to reduce tqcial bloat. I think at this point it's just genetics

Not to sound like I'm denying everything you day, but I've looked into that too and I'm always very hydrated and take supplements to reduce tqcial bloat. I think at this point it's just genetics
Hydration is about more than just drinking enough water. Electrolyte balance decides where that water goes in your body. I don't know you personally but increasing my potassium intake while reducing sodium intake helped a ton in reducing eye puffiness. The potassium-sodium ratio should be closer to 2:1 which is about 4 g of potassium and 2 g of sodium a day (of course the overall amount can vary but the ratio should stay roughly the same). It's almost impossible to achieve that ratio when you're eating a standard american/western diet for example.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Op is retard

• So Sad
neck training is a legit advice, no muscle commands respect more than neck

• +1
Smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and go in the sun for 30 mins a day.

/thread

grow older
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and Framletgod