How To Lose Facial Bloat

Despite my non-existent cheekbones, is it still possible to achieve hollow cheeks if I have a wide jaw?

when super lean carbs should be used to fill out frame, if at that point your face is still being bloated you likely have little mass

95% of it is being a low bodyfat percentage. Everything else doesnt really amount to much - and won't have any effect at all unless you're sub 13% or so.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
95% of it is being a low bodyfat percentage. Everything else doesnt really amount to much - and won't have any effect at all unless you're sub 13% or so.
Low IQ, you can have hollow cheeks at high bf too if you dont have gynoid fat distribution

And you also can have a fat face at a low bf
when super lean carbs should be used to fill out frame, if at that point your face is still being bloated you likely have little mass
The fuck are you trying to say

@Extra Chromosome

Took the final pill that put me at 1g of Vit C. Not feeling or looking much different by now.

Also I did some sperg research. Apparently activation of PKC is linked to bipolar disorder. And medication for bipolar disorder like lithium is an PKC inhibitor. Apparently, Estrogen also activates PKC, which would ultimately prove what I've been trying to say:

- Women are naturally bipolar and retarded. Mood swings are Low T

@FatmanO hop on tamoxifen asap

More info:

PKC inhibition: (if I read right)

• helps you piss easier by relaxing the soft muscles in your PP
  • makes it harder to ejaculate
  • makes you produce less tears
  • prevents acid secretion in stomach
  • reduces neuron excitation (DPH - antimuscarinic drug - causes neuronal excitation which makes you hallucinate in high doses)
  • worse memory
  • opens the airways (like Salbutamol does for assmatics)
  • dilates blood vessels
basically idk what would help with bloat besides maybe the blood vessel dilation or the soft muscle relaxation
I didn't say the bloat mechanism is from PKC inhibition.
PKC inhibition is very good for skin though.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
OP, what do you think of Omega 3 fish oil tablets, I've heard they increase metabolism thus fat loss increases

Try having a bloated face at sub 10% bodyfat
I'll be impressed if you succeed

Wonderful thread. Goldmine.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
How do you think should you drink around sauna session? I think you need to drink a lot before. But do you also need to drink during the session? What do you think