How to lose weight asap without BS?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
I need advice to lose weight as quickly as possible but without doing weird things like counting calories.

What I plan to do for the moment is the following:

-Stop eating junk food, only natural food
-Do some calisthenics at home
-Go for a bike ride 2 times a day -
Weigh myself every day to see if I am really losing weight
-Drink plenty of water (4 L+ / day)

I think that all that about diets is BS because it is complicating existence, it is not sustainable in the long term and it is frowned upon by the normies. That's why I think keeping easy is ideal.

Anything else to add? Any blackpilled advise? Please tag the most knowledgeable users on this topic.

I plan to lose 22 kg or 48 lbs in 6 months, what do you think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Eat less fatass

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 9344, piscicide and 3 others
Calories in and out fatso, all you gotta do. Don't overthink it, don't expect results over night. will take weeks, months

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, PYT and piscicide
mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, piscicide, joeveniro and 2 others
Calories in and out fatso, all you gotta do. Don't overthink it, don't expect results over night. will take weeks, months

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Doable, 3 meals a day no snacks inbetween, if you want to go extreme do less than 1000 calories like me or just do 1200, eat chicken breasts, they're good for weight loss, protien shakes help too

• +1
only water, no sweet/fatty snacks, no fast food

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
Literally just eat less and when you do, eat foods that are low cal and fill you up for a long time. Also skip breakfast or lunch.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Hozay
only water, no sweet/fatty snacks, no fast food
This, fast food meals have so much fucking calories its ridiculous. I cut it out completely when i wanted to lose weight

• +1
Literally just eat less and when you do, eat foods that are low cal and fill you up for a long time. Also skip breakfast or lunch.
This, but you don't have to skip breakfast or lunch as long as they are low calorie.

• +1
Don't eat like a fat pig you are

• +1
Hit the gym. There is no other efficient way. Hit it hard, give everything you got.
Eat, but be sure not to eat too many carbohydrates and saturated fat.
Use olive oil and salt only to cook your shit. Your favorite meals are now chicken-based and cooked with olive oil and salt only, no mayonnaise or anything like that.

• +1
DNP and stimulants you will lose 1 pound a day.

• +1
There's no bullshit
stop eating so much and you'll see
there's no secret

• +1
  • +1
900 calorie diet or bust

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Hozay
water fasting is the fastest method

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Lux
just don't eat anything & overdose coffee

• +1
This, fast food meals have so much fucking calories its ridiculous. I cut it out completely when i wanted to lose weight
is it normal to turn into a skinny fat faggot if i eat like a pig and dont give a shit about proteins and calories?my belly isnt even that huge but i do store fat around my waist and belly aka dad bod stomach + love handles.my shoulders + chest +back + arms arent fat tho.i must be at around 25% bf is this normal?or am i low T for being fat even if i eat like a complete degenerate?before i stopped lifting i got much leaner and increased muscle mass pretty fast to a point where my sister noticed my improvements very quickly.is my situation normal and i just need to slow down on eating + lift or is it over?

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and St. Wristcel
what does a 900 calorie meal look like?can you send example?or at least describe pls
exactly 4 eggs, maybe 16fl oz of whole milk, lots of vegetables, little fruits etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Hozay and Deleted member 4696
exactly 4 eggs, maybe 16fl oz of whole milk, lots of vegetables, little fruits etc.
Source

for the whole day?OVER for my fatass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, St. Wristcel and Hozay
Discipline son. You can do it.
this is actually lifefuel brocel i eat twice as that only for lunch and same for dinner + snacks in between and late at night when i get hungry again and im not even that fat,i mean obviously i am, but if it was over ,sounds like with the amount of shit i eat i should be like this

Tenor

• So Sad
Reactions: Hozay
this is actually lifefuel brocel i eat twice as that only for lunch and same for dinner + snacks in between and late at night when i get hungry again and im not even that fat,i mean obviously i am, but if it was over ,sounds like with the amount of shit i eat i should be like this

View attachment 693437

Never let yourself get tothat point bro, its unacceptable. Losing weight is easy. It's all in the mind brotha.

Never let yourself get tothat point bro, its unacceptable. Losing weight is easy. It's all in the mind brotha.
thx bruh can i pm face and tell me if a leanmaxx could help me?

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Enter your stats in the calculator: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/

If you are really overweight or obese, choose 2 lb per week weight loss
If you are not fat but want to cut down to 10% body fat, choose 1 lb per week weight loss.

The calculator will give you number of calories you need to consume and it will tell you how much fat you will lose every day, week, month, and year.

Then, start entering every food you eat into a good food tracking app like myfitnesspal or cronometer, use a food scale to have 100% precision and aim for the same amount of calories, also aim for at least 150g of protein, and at least 45-50g of fiber

Then, get a gym membership and get on a good program like Starting Strength 3x5 or Jason Blaha's Novice Program 2.0 and do the workouts to build strength while losing fat. As you get stronger, you will gain a lot of muscle mass, and you will also lose a lot of fat at the same time, so when you finish your cut, you will have a decent physique.

Then, finally, you just have to keep training to get as strong as possible, when your noobie linear progression gains run out and you become an intermediate, switch to Madcow's 5x5 or Jason Blaha's Linear Periodization Program for intermediates.

Also, the programs and the apps that I mentioned here are 100% free.

And to make your cut as easy as possible, eat foods that are high in protein, and foods that are high in fiber. And quit eating junk food. And don't drink too much water or it can lead to overhydration, just replace soft drinks and alcohol by water but only drink when you're thirsty.

On a final note, I must say that:
1) No calculator is 100% accurate, so you have to experiment, if your weight remains the same for at least 7 days or more, then remove 300 calories. Keep doing that until you start losing weight.
2) Don't weigh yourself every day though because the scale can be wrong if you are holding excess water. Weigh yourself at the same time every week, right after waking up.

Last edited:
is it normal to turn into a skinny fat faggot if i eat like a pig and dont give a shit about proteins and calories?my belly isnt even that huge but i do store fat around my waist and belly aka dad bod stomach + love handles.my shoulders + chest +back + arms arent fat tho.i must be at around 25% bf is this normal?or am i low T for being fat even if i eat like a complete degenerate?before i stopped lifting i got much leaner and increased muscle mass pretty fast to a point where my sister noticed my improvements very quickly.is my situation normal and i just need to slow down on eating + lift or is it over?
Explain this to me. You used to lift and were lean. and then you stopped and started eating like a fatass?

I need advice to lose weight as quickly as possible but without doing weird things like counting calories.

What I plan to do for the moment is the following:

-Stop eating junk food, only natural food
-Do some calisthenics at home
-Go for a bike ride 2 times a day -
Weigh myself every day to see if I am really losing weight
-Drink plenty of water (4 L+ / day)

I think that all that about diets is BS because it is complicating existence, it is not sustainable in the long term and it is frowned upon by the normies. That's why I think keeping easy is ideal.

Anything else to add? Any blackpilled advise? Please tag the most knowledgeable users on this topic.

Juice “fasting”. Cleans the shit out of your colon while you lose all bloating / edema weight and fat. Win win

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Explain this to me. You used to lift and were lean. and then you stopped and started eating like a fatass?
nah bruh i always ate like a fatass but when i lifted i menaged to lose fat and also bulk considerably in a pretty short amount of time regardless.my diet has never been good but when i lifted it seemed like it didnt matter for shit.now that i stopped cause corona and still ate the same way,suddently im a fatass.when i lifted i didnt get to perfect bf % aka 10-12% but i could somewhat see my abs but the best thing was the muscle mass increase that was the biggest improvement by far.but i remember the rest days while going to school i wouldnt feel my legs or upper body(depending on the day before) and i would feel insane pain while getting out of the train and sitting down at school.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
just do long dry fasts tbh

nah bruh i always ate like a fatass but when i lifted i menaged to lose fat and also bulk considerably in a pretty short amount of time regardless.my diet has never been good but when i lifted it seemed like it didnt matter for shit.now that i stopped cause corona and still ate the same way,suddently im a fatass.when i lifted i didnt get to perfect bf % aka 10-12% but i could somewhat see my abs but the best thing was the muscle mass increase that was the biggest improvement by far.but i remember the rest days while going to school i wouldnt feel my legs or upper body(depending on the day before) and i would feel insane pain while getting out of the train and sitting down at school.
oh so corona cucked you. start lifting again if gyms opened. that or cut down on the fattassery.

i eat like a fatass and im on a cut. i know your pain

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Lev Peshkov
Auschwitz max while crusing t

oh so corona cucked you. start lifting again if gyms opened. that or cut down on the fattassery.

i eat like a fatass and im on a cut. i know your pain
this time when i start lifting again imma go on a diet to be able to gain respectable mass aswell as leanmaxxing which is more important for health and face.wanna see how it feels to be shredded tbh and to get body halo.at the beach and shit like that is where you see most easily body-stacies and you need to be able to have some body halo aswell.

• +1
Reactions: PYT