How to lower body fat

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
Can someone give me a diet plan so I can buy the stuff instead of counting calories, sugars and saturated fats. How can u get cheeks like this where the masseter muscle lining is visible but the area anterior is hollow?

Attachments

• 32AA8199-A278-4D65-9E57-6EA64D252CFF.jpeg
    32AA8199-A278-4D65-9E57-6EA64D252CFF.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 43
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Find out how much you need to eat to maintain your weight and drop it by 500 to 700 calories and workout

• +1
Sal: And the reason why you said that is we both...

are subhumans

• +1
I don't count calories at all, haven't in years and yet I went from chubby-faced, double chin 25+% body fat to quite lean. You just need to learn listening to your body

• +1
I don't count calories at all, haven't in years and yet I went from chubby-faced, double chin 25+% body fat to quite lean. You just need to learn listening to your body
What do u mean by listen, I need hollow cheeks man

• +1
Yo I have seen your side profile and i know that u have barely any submental fat now. Can you show me I sideprofile where u were 25%? I refuse to believe u had double chin

• +1
What do u mean by listen, I need hollow cheeks man
Only eat when really hungry, stop when satiated, get a better feeling for your body's nutritional needs
Yo I have seen your side profile and i know that u have barely any submental fat now. Can you show me I sideprofile where u were 25%? I refuse to believe u had double chin
I can provide pics but the double chin only occured when I tilted my head down a bit. I was 240+lbs in the past

Last edited:
  • +1
Only eat when really hungry, stop when satiated, get a better feeling for your body's nutritional needs

I can provide pics but the double chin only occured when I tilted my head down a bit. I was 240+lbs in the past
Don’t u lose muscle when eating when only hungry ? Also can u send me some pics too

• +1
Don’t u lose muscle when eating when only hungry ? Also can u send me some pics too
I don't work out anymore. You won't lose (much) if you keep working out properly and keep your strength though

Can you remind me later of the pics? They are on my other phone and for some, I have to look first. Excuse my laziness. @honkhonkpatna too

• +1

I still kinda wanna see ur side profile when you weighed more. I need to know for myself and see if I am in similar situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst
  • +1