how to maintain focus during studying?

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
especially those who study stem or something similiar, how the fuck do u push through when its hard and boring and ur unmotivated?

I drink like a redbull but it doesnt work for me anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, CursedOne, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
Try mewing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: laske.7, thecel, Zygos4Life and 16 others
adderall

• +1
Reactions: thecel and lifestyle21873
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, ElySioNs, laske.7 and 19 others
just sleep inaff and drink h2o its that ez lmao
and if material 2 boring it means ure either 2 smart 4 it or 2 retarded
if second option than take adhd medication

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000 and Deleted member 4804
people like you that comment useless fucking shit on my threads should all be thrown to dogs
go kill yourself
All i did was bumping because i legitimately wanted an answer :feelspepo:

• So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Soulrack
modafinil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Soulrack, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
Reminder that Meeks will make 100x the money you made studying by simply existing out of prison
Reminder that living your life is useless because you didnt get the best genes, fuck outta here

just sleep inaff and drink h2o its that ez lmao
and if material 2 boring it means ure either 2 smart 4 it or 2 retarded
if second option than take adhd medication
appreciate the serious answer bro

try pomodoro technique

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Schönling, Deleted member 6867 and 1 other person
ritalinmaxx

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, DidntRead and lifestyle21873
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and lifestyle21873
no problem bro
continue studymaxxing these stupid morons only cry about having bad genes jfl
”i got bad genes bro it isnt worth it to get a better life bro trust me!’

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and kebabcoper
going to library helps me so much i can do 0 work in my room. there i just buy coffee and go for cigarette breaks every hour

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and lifestyle21873
going to library helps me so much i can do 0 work in my room. there i just buy coffee and go for cigarette breaks every hour
do u usually study alone or with someone in ur class?
id advise u to find someone to study with, someone thats serious

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
i hate studying with people tbh i just like to spam study and figure it all out by myself. i feel like when studying with other people it just hinders me

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
can you give some advices too i should study for college exams bro

• +1
i hate studying with people tbh i just like to spam study and figure it all out by myself. i feel like when studying with other people it just hinders me
yeah do whats best for u brother. at the end of the day it all matters about u

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
can you give some advices too i should study for college exams bro
find like 2-3 ppl in ur class that are serious and that are going to study and not fuck around then just hit them up asking if they wanna study together

Then u can learn from them and the other way around, or you can just do it at home and ask them questions or whatever

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper
find like 2-3 ppl in ur class that are serious and that are going to study and not fuck around then just hit them up asking if they wanna study together

Then u can learn from them and the other way around, or you can just do it at home and ask them questions or whatever
thanks bro i’ll give it a try

• +1
Force yourself to do 30 minute bursts of pure work, then alternate with 15-30 minute breaks but no more than that

• +1
Force yourself to do 30 minute bursts of pure work, then alternate with 15-30 minute breaks but no more than that
caffeine?

caffeine?
I recommend drinking caffeine in the morning because crashing in the afternoon feels really unpleasant and you waste hours doing nothing

• +1
I recommend drinking caffeine in the morning because crashing in the afternoon feels really unpleasant and you waste hours doing nothing
Ye ur right

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
Reminder that Meeks will make 100x the money you made studying by simply existing out of prison
Ok but Meeks is literally 1 in 100,000 😂

• +1
Routine
Nothing more than that, force yourself to do something everyday and one day it will feel natural

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Deleted member 6867 and lifestyle21873
I skim over all the material for 10 minutes then go back and learn more detailed parts of the information in 30 minute chunks.

Imagine not having a 150IQ and topping the class without having given an iota of attention to the class material. Jfl over for u. I have never studied once in my life

be born with good brain unironically

Back when I was a kid, I could study for hours without a problem, today is very difficult to concentrate on something for more than a few minutes, there's just so much stimulation around - the Internet and smartphones, multitasking also kills your concentration - I can't even play now a video game, without regularly pausing it and doing something else in this time - read a news article, post something on a forum, watch an youtube video, then I go back to the game and play some more - back in the old days it was pretty much impossible to do this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: intovoid and Soulrack
especially those who study stem or something similiar, how the fuck do u push through when its hard and boring and ur unmotivated?

I drink like a redbull but it doesnt work for me anymore
you need to take Ritalin, seriously it works
@Ritalincel

Caffeine + L-Theanine

Take a 5 minutes break every 25 mins of studying, when you get bored try listening to music (preferably without vocals like trance), put a snack next to you and enjoy.

i had a problem with this for a long time. Assuming you eat healthy and get plenty of sleep. This is gonna sound stupid but you just get rid of your distractions and try as hard as you can to focus and you might fail over and over but you will slowly increase the time you can focus. And you also have to do it every day to keep it sharp or else it will start going down. I would litetally time myself and record the times i was focusing on a journal and saw it increase through the months and months. It's a slow process and it's not something you progrsss in a linear path. so it's better to track the accumulative time you focused weekly than daily. If you think about it , if you were focusing on something every day for year your ability to focus will go up. If you are on vacation or days you don't have HW just read books or study cuz it still helps train your focus. Also something big that helped me is not going from a very stimulating thing like watching a movie or playing video games to studying. The studying will seem incredibly boring in comparison. But if you study first without the crazy stimulus in the beginning then it's alot smoother transition. This method actually changed my life, i was actually a loser at school most of my life till i figured this out I Hopefully it helps , grid hard my dog ,you will get to where you wanna be .

• +1
i had a problem with this for a long time. Assuming you eat healthy and get plenty of sleep. This is gonna sound stupid but you just get rid of your distractions and try as hard as you can to focus and you might fail over and over but you will slowly increase the time you can focus. And you also have to do it every day to keep it sharp or else it will start going down. I would litetally time myself and record the times i was focusing on a journal and saw it increase through the months and months. It's a slow process and it's not something you progrsss in a linear path. so it's better to track the accumulative time you focused weekly than daily. If you think about it , if you were focusing on something every day for year your ability to focus will go up. If you are on vacation or days you don't have HW just read books or study cuz it still helps train your focus. Also something big that helped me is not going from a very stimulating thing like watching a movie or playing video games to studying. The studying will seem incredibly boring in comparison. But if you study first without the crazy stimulus in the beginning then it's alot smoother transition. This method actually changed my life, i was actually a loser at school most of my life till i figured this out I Hopefully it helps , grid hard my dog ,you will get to where you wanna be .
thanks my g💯💯 what are u studying rn?

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk