HOW TO MAKE A FACEPULLING APPLIANCE (UPDATED)

SoyGune

SoyGune

Indian
THIS GUIDE IS INFORMATIONAL AND YOU ARE INDIVIDUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

This tutorial will go over how to build an Facepulling appliance, what you need, instructions and the cost of the puller. It is recommended this is done under the age of 18 accompanied by peptides / bone building supplements.
The issue with the Dowden V1 is that the nails make an awkward position in the mouth, so it is unable to close properly, which would prevent the mandible from following the maxilla. Also, the previous CopeAndRope appliance puts the gums under stress, which gave me some mild gingivitis. It hurts like shit and barely puts any pressure on the palate.

I took inspiration from his appliance and decided to modify it slightly. The only way for it to be completely encased in the palate is to be teeth born, but this is nowhere near the sophistication of braces, so this appliance will transfer all the force towards the palate. The teeth will be unaffected as it will move as the maxilla is pulled forward and upwards. If you are too worried about it impacting your teeth, then get a higher gauge type of steel wire and adjust it as you please.

I looked at the MewVector and realized that no nails or facebow would suit this appliance. It must be teeth borne, but it won’t move the teeth like braces would. This appliance moves the maxilla forward, but I simplified it down for our convenience.

3159B96E A921 4CF7 B4EA 09D4252232B2

MATERIALS

Orthodontic Alginate

Casting powder

Acrylic monomer

Acrylic polymer

Vaseline (Separator)

A pot for boiling

18 gauge wire from your local hardware store

Neck brace

Steel brackets

Nuts and bolts

Orthodontic impression trays

Elastic bands

Dremel

This should run you between 200-300$ USD depending on where you live.

STEP ONE : MAKE AN IMPRESSION OF YOUR UPPER PALATE.

626D2C8E 2E3C 41E6 BBAE AA8DA7608D5E

This is crucial. This must be done, as the entire infra-oral appliance relies on this impression. Get some alginate and mix it as it says then do the impression of your teeth. Then add casting powder when it is cured (the alginate is white). Remove any excess casting powder with your dremel.

After the mold is made and dried and carved to your liking, soak it in water for 10 minutes to remove air bubbles.

Tutorial:

https://youtu.be/MOWXVOAweFs

STEP TWO: MAKE THE INFRA-ORAL APPLIANCE (The Soypuller V1 :lul:)

4B2BBFC4 A623 4AB9 A693 5D83FB3F4281

The infra-oral appliance will be made of acrylic, just like the orthokikes do for their dentail retainers and other stuff. You can either buy the acrylic from an ortho lab or just buy nail polymer and monomer off of Amazon. Same stuff and concept, and is generally cheaper.

Apply the Vaseline onto the mold of your palate. Don’t make it too thick or too thin, just disperse it until the palate and teeth are surrounded by a slimy layer. This is to prevent the acrylic from sticking to the mold, which would fuck up the entire appliance and would require you to restart from square one.

Add the metal wires that you fitted around the back molar. Make sure the second set of wires is 2 teeth ahead of the back molar.
06731E10 3AE3 46C1 91EB 92B3B3E3C060

Don’t make it too thick or too slim. You should know when you’re layering it if it’s good.

Then let it sit for 20 minutes so the acrylic is cured.

Tutorial on the technique:

STEP THREE: BOIL THE APPLIANCE.

Get a cooking pot preferably with a lid to add pressure when you boil it. No pressure pot is needed, we just need to boil the appliance with little amounts of pressure to remove excess air bubbles. It’s gonna smell noxious, so make sure your area is ventilated.

STEP FOUR: REMOVE AND DREMEL THE APPLIANCE.

2209A431 8D3F 41CA 8C0A 08EB52ED4CC0

The appliance should come right off with your fingers if you added enough Vaseline. If not, try to carve away at the mold and add a lever force under the appliance carefully. This should remove it in one piece and it should be ready to dremel.

Make sure that no acrylic is touching the teeth and dremel away and test fit it inside the mold and dremel until it is nice and fitted for your palate.

STEP FIVE: ADD BANDS.

3B29AB07 7C09 4598 ADCE 17E6905AD3BB

Make a trefoild knot around the metal wire . At the back, add elastic band that are longer than the front to add force to keep it in. Then add smaller bands at the front. You can always adjust if you want higher force.

STEP SIX: ATTACH TO THE APPLIANCE.

CD3975C4 76CD 4951 B9BB 061426626AD3

Make the CopeAndRope neck brace appliance with steel brackets and a neck brace. Attach the bands to the appliance via the screws. Now you’re done and you should feel an upward pull on your face. Make sure your mouth is closed with your bottom teeth pressed against your upper teeth to promote forward growth.

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET RESULTS?

If done correctly, you should achieve .5mm a month of maxillary growth. Ideally wear it for two years. Combined with supplements and peptides, results should come much sooner.

Wear it for 10 hours a day minimum (more is better). You can try wearing it during your sleep as this appliance should be way more comfortable than the previous two. I spent a lot of money on trying to perfect this, and I believe I got it. Thanks for reading and hopefully you can ascend.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, neckcheck, Chadelite and 9 others
the cope and rope neck brace is not good for long term use, other than that good guide

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and SoyGune
the cope and rope neck brace is not good for long term use, other than that good guide
Might consider buying the bow but I need to save my money for my peptide stack this summer.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
THIS GUIDE IS INFORMATIONAL AND YOU ARE INDIVIDUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

This tutorial will go over how to build an Facepulling appliance, what you need, instructions and the cost of the puller. It is recommended this is done under the age of 18 accompanied by peptides / bone building supplements.
The issue with the Dowden V1 is that the nails make an awkward position in the mouth, so it is unable to close properly, which would prevent the mandible from following the maxilla. Also, the previous CopeAndRope appliance puts the gums under stress, which gave me some mild gingivitis. It hurts like shit and barely puts any pressure on the palate.

I took inspiration from his appliance and decided to modify it slightly. The only way for it to be completely encased in the palate is to be teeth born, but this is nowhere near the sophistication of braces, so this appliance will transfer all the force towards the palate. The teeth will be unaffected as it will move as the maxilla is pulled forward and upwards. If you are too worried about it impacting your teeth, then get a higher gauge type of steel wire and adjust it as you please.

I looked at the MewVector and realized that no nails or facebow would suit this appliance. It must be teeth borne, but it won’t move the teeth like braces would. This appliance moves the maxilla forward, but I simplified it down for our convenience.

View attachment 442744

MATERIALS

Orthodontic Alginate

Casting powder

Acrylic monomer

Acrylic polymer

Vaseline (Separator)

A pot for boiling

Neck brace

Steel brackets

Nuts and bolts

Elastic bands

Dremel

View attachment 442748

This is crucial. This must be done, as the entire infra-oral appliance relies on this impression. Get some alginate and mix it as it says then do the impression of your teeth. Then add casting powder when it is cured (the alginate is white). Remove any excess casting powder with your dremel.

After the mold is made and dried and carved to your liking, soak it in water for 10 minutes to remove air bubbles.

Tutorial:

View attachment 442753

The infra-oral appliance will be made of acrylic, just like the orthokikes do for their dentail retainers and other stuff. You can either buy the acrylic from an ortho lab or just buy nail polymer and monomer off of Amazon. Same stuff and concept, and is generally cheaper.

Apply the Vaseline onto the mold of your palate. Don’t make it too thick or too thin, just disperse it until the palate and teeth are surrounded by a slimy layer. This is to prevent the acrylic from sticking to the mold, which would fuck up the entire appliance and would require you to restart from square one.

Add the metal wires that you fitted around the back molar. Make sure the second set of wires is 2 teeth ahead of the back molar.
View attachment 442766

Don’t make it too thick or too slim. You should know when you’re layering it if it’s good.

Get a cooking pot preferably with a lid to add pressure when you boil it. No pressure pot is needed, we just need to boil the appliance with little amounts of pressure to remove excess air bubbles. It’s gonna smell noxious, so make sure your area is ventilated.

View attachment 442759

The appliance should come right off with your fingers if you added enough Vaseline. If not, try to carve away at the mold and add a lever force under the appliance carefully. This should remove it in one piece and it should be ready to dremel.

Make sure that no acrylic is touching the teeth and dremel away and test fit it inside the mold and dremel until it is nice and fitted for your palate.

View attachment 442775

Make a trefoild knot around the metal wire . At the back, add elastic band that are longer than the front to add force to keep it in. Then add smaller bands at the front. You can always adjust if you want higher force.

View attachment 442776

Make the CopeAndRope neck brace appliance with steel brackets and a neck brace. Attach the bands to the appliance via the screws. Now you’re done and you should feel an upward pull on your face. Make sure your mouth is closed with your bottom teeth pressed against your upper teeth to promote forward growth.

If done correctly, you should achieve .5mm a month of maxillary growth. Ideally wear it for two years. Combined with supplements and peptides, results should come much sooner.

Wear it for 10 hours a day minimum (more is better). You can try wearing it during your sleep as this appliance should be way more comfortable than the previous two. I spent a lot of money on trying to perfect this, and I believe I got it. Thanks for reading and hopefully you can ascend.

Why not make this with something more comfortable like dental silicone?

View attachment 442744

MATERIALS

Orthodontic Alginate

Casting powder

Acrylic monomer

Acrylic polymer

Vaseline (Separator)

A pot for boiling

Neck brace

Steel brackets

Nuts and bolts

Elastic bands

Dremel

View attachment 442748

Tutorial:

View attachment 442753

View attachment 442766

View attachment 442759

View attachment 442775

View attachment 442776

If I want to add more force but the force is not evenly distributed, do I add more force to the front or back?

Surprised this has no replies. This will screw you over though, it can’t apply force in the right places and comes in contact with the teeth. It is indeed named appropriately.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Chadelite, Patient A and 1 other person
Surprised this has no replies. This will screw you over though, it can’t apply force in the right places and comes in contact with the teeth. It is indeed named appropriately.
Sup Nelson

FUCK. I just want a perfect appliance which makes you keep your teeth together.

FUCK. I just want a perfect appliance which makes you keep your teeth together.
You won’t be able to keep your the wth together at night anyway

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You won’t be able to keep your the wth together at night anyway
Can’t you make something like this for v2?:
The yellow are where the bands attach and the purple lines are the nails.

Edit: never mind this is shit, @SoyGune did it much better.

Last edited:
Continue coping bro, LF1 is inevitable

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillSalesman
Can’t you make something like this for v2?:
The yellow are where the bands attach and the purple lines are the nails.

Edit: never mind this is shit, @SoyGune did it much better.

Bro, I already said the Dowden needs to have 4 nails

Indeed
:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Bro, I already said the Dowden needs to have 4 nails
Eh ok. I don’t think I’m going to wait on it anyway, the @SoyGune one seems to have everything I need.

Eh ok. I don’t think I’m going to wait on it anyway, the @SoyGune one seems to have everything I need.
ur gonna screw yourself in the ass

• +1
Reactions: retard
just get the stuff bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What supplements/peptides do you recommend using?

What the fuck is casting powder

I have made everything accept the intra oral appliance beacuse Im to stupid to bend the wire correctly