How to make DHT gel

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Credit for this thread goes to @jefferson
Big thanks to him for finding the method.
Also thanks for captianmorgan from anabolic steroids forum for writing the method.

This thread is for archiving only, I have no credit in this artistic work.

Disclaimer:
This thread is blasphemy against the Norwood reaper, proceed with caution

DHT powder can be bought from purplepandalabs
It is developed mainly for base steroid hormones (Testosterone Base, Boldenone Base, Nandrolone Base, etc.), but will work for many compounds to provide reasonably effective systemic delivery. The absorption rate is estimated to be around 40% with the 10% DMSO version listed below.

The final product is a liquid, and while it's possible to add carbomers and thickeners to form a lotion or gel, it is considerably more involved and probably not worth the effort.

Additionally, the liquid form is easier to compound - you can make it ahead of time, and just add your hormone powder and shake. Or you can dissolve the hormone earlier in the process, as described below.

Ingredients:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol (91% or better)
15% Isopropyl Myristate
15% Isopropyl Palmitate
10% Oleic Acid
10% Propylene Glycol
10% DMSO (99% Technical Grade or better recommended)

Don't feel like doing math?
For a 240ml (8 oz) batch:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol = 96ml
15% Isopropyl Myristate = 36ml
15% Isopropyl Palmitate = 36ml
10% Oleic Acid = 24ml
10% Propylene Glycol = 24ml
10% DMSO = 24ml

How Does It Work?:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol - Solvent for the compound, with moderate penetration capability
15% Isopropyl Myristate - Lubricates and softens the skin to enhance penetration
15% Isopropyl Palmitate - Same as IM, but oilier
10% Oleic Acid - Penetration enhancer works by disrupting the lipid layer of the skin
10% Propylene Glycol - Seals moisture in to aid in penetration
10% DMSO - The most powerful penetration enhancer available; drawbacks - garlic and sulfur smell/taste (less pronounced in higher purity DMSO), irritates and dries out the skin

Preparation (2 easy steps):
1. Dissolve your compound in the isopropyl alcohol. You can experiment (and it will vary from compound to compound), but don't expect to get more than 50mg of compound dissolved per ml.*
--DMSO is a good solvent also, so you may want to add it in first with the isopropanol to help dissolve the compound.
2. Add the other ingredients, mix, and you're done.
--Alternative (easy) method: just pour all ingredients into a beaker, mix, pour into bottle with your compound powder and shake intensely. If necessary, soak in hot water bath, and shake again.

Dosing and Administration:
The easiest way to apply is to use a spray bottle to apply, and then just rub it in vigorously. You can measure the output of your sprayer yourself to find out how many pumps/sprays equal a ml, and calculate your dosing from there. Thin patches of skin, like the tops of your feet work best. Keeping skin moisturized and rotating application sites can boost absorption by ~15%. Apply to clean, exfoliated skin, and don't forget to remove hair in the area you apply, or you will be wasting a tremendous amount of your carrier and compound.

Modifications:
--DMSO changes - I would go with 10% DMSO if you can handle it, maybe 5% less, if you have sensitive skin. 10% is better for absorption, 20% is even better, of course - but anything at 15% or higher will probably destroy your skin. You may be able to mitigate this by using aloe vera gel, but make it 100% pure, with no additives, because some of what you apply will get through the skin. Let your skin and yuck factor be your guide. To keep things simple, if you add/cut DMSO, you can just add back to/take from the isopropyl alcohol.
--If you don't want to buy isopropyl palmitate, you can just substitute isopropyl myristate. But it's in there for a reason, so leave it in if you can.
--If you decide to increase the concentration and use DMSO to counter the penetration problem, you should use another solvent to dissolve the compound before adding it to the mix. PEG is an excellent solvent which you can substitute up to 10% of the isopropyl alcohol portion in order to get more compound in. Other solvents like guaiacol and benzyl salicylate may be useful as well

As requested by @Lifeisgood72 @CupOfCoffee and many others.

Requested tags: @Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @fobos @dodt
(Tell me if you want to be tagged in future threads)

I also have received info about a crazy method to use DHT powder, going to look into the possibility of it being true before releasing it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 15854, Chadelite and 21 others
Credit for this thread goes to @jefferson
Big thanks to him for finding the method.
Also thanks for captianmorgan from anabolic steroids forum for writing the method.

This thread is for archiving only, I have no credit in this artistic work.

Disclaimer:
This thread is blasphemy against the Norwood reaper, proceed with caution

DHT powder can be bought from purplepandalabs

As requested by @Lifeisgood72 @CupOfCoffee and many others.

Requested tags: @Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @fobos @dodt
(Tell me if you want to be tagged in future threads)

I also have received info about a crazy method to use DHT powder, going to look into the possibility of it being true before releasing it.
Appreciate the interesting article. Gotta look more into it.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Site doesnt load srs
Edit: nevermind

Last edited:
  • +1
What's the point?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
What's the point?
Also it's probably not as simple as just mixing the ingredients in a shake right???
why not just buy it

Tag me always boyo

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
If my dick was any bigger I'd kill my gf
Aren't vaginas supposed to expand when aroused. :feelswhere:(idk tho, never seen one)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Arkantos, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Doesn’t make u go bald because it’s only on where you rub it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, AspiringChad, kobecel and 1 other person
If you have male pattern baldness genes then it will
No. Maybe if u rub it on ur scalp.

DHT is symptomatic. If u rub it on ur pee pee them it will only be used on ur pp

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Chadelite
can you @ me in ur future thread ??

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Doesn’t make u go bald because it’s only on where you rub it
I've been using it on and off for a couple months and my temples are still the same as they've always been.

Make a thread with detailed progress.
Well I'm doing a hanging PE routine so I might do it in the future if I make significant gains.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and The Dude Abides
Bump

• +1
Has anyone had results?

• +1
Has anyone had results?
A lot of flaccid girth gain and a flaccid that hangs a lot more. My smooth muscle tissue content increased so much that it was too much for my proportionately small tunica and buck fascia to handle, so I had a perpetually hard dick even when flaccid, which limited blood flow.

I fixed that by hanging more and expanding my tunica and buck's fascia. Now I'm about an inch longer and girthier with a very nice flaccid hang.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 3990 and 4 others
How did it turn out ?
Didn't look into it yet lol.
A lot of flaccid girth gain and a flaccid that hangs a lot more. My smooth muscle tissue content increased so much that it was too much for my proportionately small tunica and buck fascia to handle, so I had a perpetually hard dick even when flaccid, which limited blood flow.

I fixed that by hanging more and expanding my tunica and buck's fascia. Now I'm about an inch longer and girthier with a very nice flaccid hang.
Brutal. Thanks for the update mein mein.
This thread is indeed for long term posting ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Arkantos and Guest
What about using a dermaroller to increase absorption?

I've just ordered 2 from Amazon 0.5 length needles

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, You, JellyBelly and 1 other person
What about using a dermaroller to increase absorption?

I've just ordered 2 from Amazon 0.5 length needles
Dermaroller on your penis?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Chadelite, Zeta ascended and 3 others

How did you go about expanding the tunica and buck's fascia? What is smooth muscle tissue? Good findings btw

Won't DHT gel go systemic and summon the Norwood reaper by increasing blood DHT levels?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Once I have the time and resources I’ll make sure to do this. (While I’m still in puberty of course). :feelshmm::feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Anyone want to update their results?

40% Isopropyl Alcohol (91% or better)
15% Isopropyl Myristate
15% Isopropyl Palmitate
10% Oleic Acid
10% Propylene Glycol
10% DMSO (99% Technical Grade or better recommended)

Im I stupid? which part of this is the dht powder?

any alternatives to DMSO?
also this is just the basic vehicle gel right? you have to then add the DHT powder?
what dosages is good for the 240ml batch?
@jefferson