how to make Gandy like hooding into Barrett hooding?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad

how do you make your hooding look more like this from this?

I think the camera angle is making it seem a lot diff than it is, but hooding is hooding

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
I think the camera angle is making it seem a lot diff than it is, but hooding is hooding
its quite consistant in different pictures. true but is one caused by better orbital rims or forward growth|?

Not much difference between the two.

i understand what you mean bro, sometimes I have the first hooding (more on the outside) rather than equally hooded everywhere, 0 clue what causes it though

Tilt head slightly down and squint, just raise your lower eyelid up,

Tilt head slightly down and squint, just raise your lower eyelid up,
mewing increases under eye support. so does this mean that the more under eye support i get the more i get better hooding?

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Wannabe6ft2, toolateforme and 4 others
mewing increases under eye support. so does this mean that the more under eye support i get the more i get better hooding?

How putting your tongue in the top of palate will increase under eye support?

Chad have perfect under eye support in the womb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
How putting your tongue in the top of palate will increase under eye support?

Chad have perfect under eye support in the womb.
so does everyone jfl have you not had your picture taken as a young kid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Chadelite
so does everyone jfl have you not had your picture taken as a young kid

I look better when child, but i always have a line under eye, so?

I look better when child, but i always have a line under eye, so?
you mean aegyo sal? that doesnt mean bad under eye support

Mewing doesn’t work unless you are cat trying to make sounds jfl. Also barret is a Alien subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The second one just has higher eyebrows than the first one. And less supra-orbital prominence.

P.S. : Can't understand how some people here aspire to look like Jordan Barrett. He looks like a gay cat, utter shit. But then, what should I expect from people with 0 life experience of what is attractive?

• +1
you mean aegyo sal? that doesnt mean bad under eye support

Not aegyo sal, is really a dark line under eye, i dont have photos or good photos of me so i cant show to you, but you probably know what is.
The second one just has higher eyebrows than the first one. And less supra-orbital prominence.

P.S. : Can't understand how some people here aspire to look like Jordan Barrett. He looks like a gay cat, utter shit. But then, what should I expect from people with 0 life experience of what is attractive?

Jordan Barrett doenst even look this good anymore, looks like a puffy cheeks, probably get fillers, and girls say that he looks feminine, the Tik Tok chad mogs him hard.

Last edited:
I think it is because of his insane pct and under eye support.

Gandy doesn’t have under eye support like barrets

Gandy have insane PCT too, the difference is that the eye of Jordan Barrett seems smaller and the eyebrows seems wider.

Gandy have insane PCT too, the difference is that the eye of Jordan Barrett seems smaller and the eyebrows seems wider.

Maybe Jordan has better pfl

Lol wut.Its called genetics and luck

Not sure what you mean

• +1

so you saying Gandys ? hooding is actually more attractive and superior ?

was taking about hooding not his entire look,

he looks good dude he is aesthetic

• +1
We are not discussing of genetics or environment gave him pct or good under eye support.

We were discussing why their eyes look different.

Then you come in with this comment
Well I said their eyes look different because their genetics are different

Stop coping with growth guys, even if you had good tongue postures you would still look like an incel. its just genetics.

• +1
Stop coping with growth guys, even if you had good tongue postures you would still look like an incel. its just genetics.
you don't know about me mate. shut up or ill have to start bragging

• JFL
you don't know about me mate. shut up or ill have to start bragging
why do you have to cope with growth if you are that good looking jfl

• +1
why do you have to cope with growth if you are that good looking jfl
its not cope. i cant be arsed telling you the obvious bro but trust me when I say that it gives me good results (mewing) and even tho others may not feel the same way ill keep doing and be even better looking

its not cope. i cant be arsed telling you the obvious bro but trust me when I say that it gives me good results (mewing) and even tho others may not feel the same way ill keep doing and be even better looking
if youre not over 19 it might help you tbh
but for full grown adults even mew himself claimed it will take decade to have significant difference.

but for full grown adults even mew himself claimed it will take decade to have significant difference.

could be not sure. you have seen mms become better looking no fraud after being spotted right? Barret O pry Gandy.

it may be bf but still . everyone might as well try it (correctly)

im 16

could be not sure. you have seen mms become better looking no fraud after being spotted right? Barret O pry Gandy.

it may be bf but still . everyone might as well try it (correctly)

im 16
you might have difference if you're 16 man. good luck.
btw hood of the gandy is negative and hood of barrett is positive or neutral. thats the difference.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
you might have difference if you're 16 man. good luck.
btw hood of the gandy is negative and hood of barrett is positive or neutral. thats the difference.

How the tongue can change a bone? people here are seriously?

• JFL
How the tongue can change a bone? people here are seriously?
According to Mike mew and during growth (at least it is growing) force can impact the direction I think.