How to make MT2 nasal spray?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I have a vial of MT2 left but it has been stored at room temperature for months, so I want to at least make some nasal spray out of it instead of tossing it away.

Does anyone know how? Mix with saline solution and put into an empty nose spray bottle? How to measure doses accurately?

@Dyorotic2 you‘re truly going downhill if you don‘t help out here tbh

The sheer activity on this forum is blowing me away yet again

Mix with saline solution and put into an empty nose spray bottle?

should work, MT2 is soluble in water so why not

solubility H2O: 5 mg/mL, soluble

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Is mt2 safe?

should work, MT2 is soluble in water so why not

solubilityH2O: 5 mg/mL, soluble
I know it is but more specific advice would be helpful

How many mt 2 did u order

I know it is but more specific advice would be helpful

regarding what - dosages? just find a bottle for which you know the expenditure per spray, find out how much MT2 are you going to get per spray and take into consideration the fact that intrnasal is about half as bioavailable as an injection. fill the bottle with your solution and you're done.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
regarding what - dosages? just find a bottle for which you know the expenditure per spray, find out how much MT2 are you going to get per spray and take into consideration the fact that intrnasal is about half as bioavailable as an injection. fill the bottle with your solution and you're done.
Well, what is a reasonable volume per dose for nasal administration?
For example, if I mix 10 mg MT2 powder with 2 ml saline solution, I get a concentration of 500 mcg per .1 ml. Which is a good concentration for subcutaneous injections, but is it viable for nasal administration too?

Well, what is a reasonable volume per dose for nasal administration?
For example, if I mix 10 mg MT2 powder with 2 ml saline solution, I get a concentration of 500 mcg per .1 ml. Which is a good concentration for subcutaneous injections, but is it viable for nasal administration too?
So?

Scientist Bewusst ngl.