[Method] How to make my dick bigger?

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Are there any ways to increase the size of my penis, both in length and girth? If so then what are the best options? If there isn't a way to increase it in both length and girth then tell me methods for either. I was just thinking today that even if I attract females I won't be able to pleasure them like some Tyrone with a banana schlong, so I need a bigger dick. I hope it's possible.

And btw I'm pretty sure my dick is done growing so there's no hope there.

battlefieldincel

battlefieldincel

PhD in LDARing.
@jefferson

kantero

kantero

Amateur
I wish i knew, but it seems like its impossible tbh, dont believe in those pegym methods

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Life being regained
Have you ever tried bathmate?

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Life being regained
No I have not. Can you elab on that

Even if it is possible those methods probably only increase size by a centimeter or two :feelsbadman:
I only heard about some positive effects of that stuff, haven't tried it yet though.

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Bathmate is more for temporary gains. Jelqing works to some extent for length and girth but will generally yield disappointing results.

Best method for length: Penis Extender (should be worn at least 2hrs per day, more is better).

Best method for girth: Clamping (Google something like "PE penis clamping").

kantero

kantero

Amateur
No I have not. Can you elab on that

Even if it is possible those methods probably only increase size by a centimeter or two :feelsbadman:
Centimeter or two isnt that bad, but considering you probably need to spend a lot of time and efforts... yeah, thats shit

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Best method for length: Penis Extender (should be worn at least 2hrs per day, more is better).

Best method for girth: Clamping (Google something like "PE penis clamping").
Is it okay for me to do both of these methods, or I can only do one? I am assuming you have first hand experience with these

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Is it okay for me to do both of these methods, or I can only do one? I am assuming you have first hand experience with these
You can do both. Yes I have done both successfully.

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
jefferson

jefferson

Mod
What are your results/ size difference? Maybe this will work for me too
Don't really do it anymore cause I'm already big enough and don't have the motivation to do both that and workout hard and school.

I did it about 3 months, went from 6.7x4.7 to 7.5x5.1 inches (measured from the top, bone-pressed). Can't see why it wouldn't work for you, but it is an annoying time commitment.

bain

bain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8
hop on a beginner pe routine tbh
jelq, stretch and kegels maybe add some clamping and other techniques later.
warm up its important

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Don't really do it anymore cause I'm already big enough and don't have the motivation to do both that and workout hard and school.

I did it about 3 months, went from 6.7x4.7 to 7.5x5.1 inches (measured from the top, bone-pressed). Can't see why it wouldn't work for you, but it is an annoying time commitment.
Yeah seems like it could take up a lot of time. Thats a sizeable increase though so I think it will be worth it. Is the end result permanent even if you stop doing the routines? Just curious is any of this painful? I looked up penis clamping and it looked like it could hurt :feelsmega:. I won't mind the pain if there is any.

bain

bain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8
Yeah seems like it could take up a lot of time. Thats a sizeable increase though so I think it will be worth it. Is the end result permanent even if you stop doing the routines? Just curious is any of this painful? I looked up penis clamping and it looked like it could hurt :feelsmega:. I won't mind the pain if there is any.
if it hurts youre doing it wrong is base rule at least from what ive read

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Yeah it's permanent. With extending there is an unpleasant stretching sensation that could be described as mild pain.

Final82

Final82

Mage
You are saying you are unhappy with 6.5 inch dick ? That’s bigger than average

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
fat grafts for girth, stretcher (extender) for length

C

Curious0

I refuse
I started doing penis enlargement exercises two weeks ago. So far, I have seen no gains. I'll measure again in 3 months.
My routine:
1. 3-5 minutes pouring hot water on my dick to warm up
2. 3 sets of one stretch 30 seconds, 3 different directions, so I start with stretching it downwards for 30 sec, down to the left for 30 sec, down to the right for 30 sec. I repeat this three times. In between the sets you can twirl your dick 360 degrees to stay warm. Then I stretch it straight, straight to the left and straight to the right, 3 repetitions. Then I stretch upwards, upwards left, upwards right, 3 repitions.
So 3*0,5*3*3=13,5 minutes of stretching

3. Jelqing. I try to maintain a 60-70% erection and do jelqs. 2-4 seconds for each. Around 200 jelqs.
10-15 minutes of jelqing

2 days of training, 1 day off

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
I started doing penis enlargement exercises two weeks ago. So far, I have seen no gains. I'll measure again in 3 months.
My routine:
1. 3-5 minutes pouring hot water on my dick to warm up
2. 3 sets of one stretch 30 seconds, 3 different directions, so I start with stretching it downwards for 30 sec, down to the left for 30 sec, down to the right for 30 sec. I repeat this three times. In between the sets you can twirl your dick 360 degrees to stay warm. Then I stretch it straight, straight to the left and straight to the right, 3 repetitions. Then I stretch upwards, upwards left, upwards right, 3 repitions.
So 3*0,5*3*3=13,5 minutes of stretching

3. Jelqing. I try to maintain a 60-70% erection and do jelqs. 2-4 seconds for each. Around 200 jelqs.
10-15 minutes of jelqing

2 days of training, 1 day off
Your routine is pretty complex! Number 2 is at least. I think I will just use a penis extender instead of the stretches you described
I never said I had a 6.5 incher?

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I'm planning on using a penile traction device for size gains. I also will be using topical 4AD to encourage growth too, and hopefully I'll reach my genetic max potential.

I'm also trying to restore my foreskin, hopefully more skin mobility allows my dick to expand out more during an erection.

I

Immanuel

Apprentice
Sounds painful no thanks

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Sounds painful no thanks
It's not supposed to be painful at all. If it hurts, then you're doing it wrong and you're likely damaging your dick.

When you're stretching it, it's supposed to be stretched to the point of it's erect length but not to where it's painful.

C

Curious0

I refuse
Yeah an extender might be better than manual stretches. I can't buy one at the moment, but will probably later get one (and a penis pump)
Your routine is pretty complex! Number 2 is at least. I think I will just use a penis extender instead of the stretches you described

I never said I had a 6.5 incher?

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
Good blood flow will maximize your natural potential

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Yeah an extender might be better than manual stretches. I can't buy one at the moment, but will probably later get one (and a penis pump)
It seems better and easier. Looks like the better option tbh

GoonCel

GoonCel

yeah aight
Are there any ways to increase the size of my penis, both in length and girth? If so then what are the best options? If there isn't a way to increase it in both length and girth then tell me methods for either. I was just thinking today that even if I attract females I won't be able to pleasure them like some Tyrone with a banana schlong, so I need a bigger dick. I hope it's possible.

And btw I'm pretty sure my dick is done growing so there's no hope there.
you cant

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
What are your current stats?
Yes, 5.1 inches is the average penis size.
silicon implants
Don't do this unless you want your penis mutilated. The gains won't be permanent as everyone's who's gotten them takes them out sooner or later.

Last edited:
Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
What are your current stats?

Yes, 5.1 inches is the average penis size.
I have average penis size then its 5 inches. I've never measured the girth but its probably not impressive.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
I have average penis size then its 5 inches. I've never measured the girth but its probably not impressive.
The average girth is 4.59 inches. If your penis is 5 inches then you shouldn't worry about your size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)