How to make my skin look as good and glowy as Snapchat filters?

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
I look godly with glowing skin and red undertones but without it a zombie. I have good bones but lack the skin quality need a skin routine.

Retin-a, red light therapy, vit C supplements, HGH (lots of intense exercise), regular sun exposure with sunscreen.

Retin-a alone will give you a huge difference.

If you need links where to buy these just lmk.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
mk677 at 10mg causes ur skin to glow
but beware it also gives you facial bloat (depents on the person)

Retin-a, red light therapy, vit C supplements, HGH (lots of intense exercise), regular sun exposure with sunscreen.

topical aloe vera and msm are good too

got any links for retin a bar that indian pharma, bc the payment methods are fucking weird to the uk.

like some retinoid like tretinoin or something.

what do you use for the red light therapy, i read tincelw's post but kind of unsure how to apply it to skincare routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
what above +
- pca/tca peeling
- unde skin threads

got any links for retin a bar that indian pharma, bc the payment methods are fucking weird to the uk.

what do you use for the red light therapy, i read tincelw's post but kind of unsure how to apply it to skincare routine
For Rll use this. buy a stand for it too, its just the bulb.

As for tretinoin, idk besides alldaychemist. Get a prescription if you need to.

Easiest way is to use a snapchat filter.

chemical exfoliation eg. stridex pads. retina-a. argan oil + moisturizer overnight. Aquaphor on any really dry areas overnight. I also use aquaphor around my eyes as it doesn't get in them and makes them red and irritated much at all unlike most other types of moisturizers. if you can't get aquaphor vaseline is like 80% as good.

I would also recommend a vitamin moisturizer with retinol in addition to the retin-a at night. I use neutrogena healthy skin anti-wrinkle cream. I am not even close to having wrinkles but this stuff really improves my skin.

Also I have heard if you look good with red undertones you should try cardio maxxing. Basically increase your red blood cell count and that will show in your face. Diet can also affect red blood cell count.

many people also have a chronic fungal infection on their skin, try using nizoral basically on your whole head for 30 minutes once or twice a week. Some people recommend taking an oral antifungal as well. And oral antibiotoics can also smooth out your skin.

keep your showers short especially if you take warm/hot showers.

you also really wanna keep your pores clean. once a week i use a stridex pad, then 15 min later aztec secret healing clay which i leave on for about 10 minutes, then wipe/rinse off. then use a comedone extraction tool to clean out my pores wherever they are visibly clogged. makes my skin 10x smoother looking. Then once every month or so I also do a 5-10 min mineral oil massage before comedone extraction, it gets out some weird little hard bits but I only seem to need it once a month.

also try to keep your immune system healthy. this helps keep your acne under control. adjust your entire diet if needed to keep your acne under control and your bloating minimized.

it is worth trying a 'bb cream' which is basically makeup. some people say it doesn't count as makeup but in my opinion it is. but it really helps smooth over your pores while not totally covering your skin. this is important because i think the #1 thing most people still don't get about makeup is that super smooth flawless makeup does not have the same texture as super smooth flawless skin and it's obvious. the person may 'look good' but it's not arousing the same way looking at someone with god-tier skin is.

also try to figure out what works best for you and only use the most effective products. you don't want to be applying a whole ton of stuff to your skin 24/7, it can backfire. my skin looked a lot better once i stopped regularly using some products that individually did improve some things but if you try to do too much your skin doesn't look great even if there's also not much wrong with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Newguyaround and Chico Chicowski
Accutane. It works with no bs. first time I took one my gigantic pores shrunk in hours and haven't got serious acne since.

Any good recommendations for retin a?

Save up for a joov. You can get rlt on your whole body. 10 mins in the morning. 10 mins in the night. Keep in mind they are expensive, very. But they are very worth it.

https://joovv.com/pages/shop?utm_campaign={adwords}&adgroupid=75159201814&utm_content=367543491286&utm_term=joovv&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInbHagNuW5AIVtI1bCh0N0QJkEAAYAyAAEgLlE_D_BwE

this is the one I have. Made a huge difference in skin quality.

• +1
Reactions: samm735