How to measure a recessed maxilla

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY THREAD, TREYWAY BLOODS WE TAKING THIS GAY LAME SHIT OVER, AND HIJACKING IT..NEXT TIME PAY YA TAXES PUSSY. ON BLOOD!
giphy.gif

BraveBoringHoiho-size_restricted.gif

ViOPKRDCAO6GhqW0CY.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fucknigga, Shkreliii, Deleted member 16381 and 5 others
Can someone rate my maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and thecel
How does this account for bigass droopy noses then

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Copemaxxing
This measurment is retarded. If you have vertical maxillary defiency this method wont do shit because your maxilla will be up without any projection

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
This measurment is retarded. If you have vertical maxillary defiency this method wont do shit because your maxilla will be up without any projection
This method was designed by doctors whi have studied their whole life, shut the fuck up you wanker, theyve taken all accounts into measure, your big ugly noses and your fucking shit vertical maxillas you fucking ugly wanker

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
Is this accurate if you have over jet?

• +1
thread is actually very good, wish everyone posted content like this instead of shitposts

• +1
This is a complete and utter dog shit method of measuring a recessed maxilla. All this does is measure the protrusion of the alveolar process of the maxilla relative to the frontal process of the maxilla, and also the size of the nose.

This doesn't measure the projection of your maxilla whatsoever. In other words, this determines the harmony of your maxilla, and how evenly it projects - not how much it projects.

According to this shitty method, @thecel has better maxillary projection than Henry Cavill:

This is because thecel's frontal process is less projected, and he has slight bimaxillary protrusion, causing his alveolar process of the maxilla to be over-projected. Also, his nose is smaller and less projected than Cavill's, thereby reducing the distance between his upper incisors and nose tip.

It's absolutely ASTOUNDING that no one on this forum can think for themselves. Blackpillers high IQ my ass.

Let's take it a step further. Would you call Henry Cavill's maxilla recessed if he had a bigger nose? This method would surely tell him that his maxilla is very recessed.

If you say yes, you're simply retarded. Maxilla recession is absolute - not relative. You would simply say he has excellent maxillary projection but has an overprojected nose which can be remediated with rhinoplasty.

And don't tell me that doctors use this as a means to determine a recessed maxilla. It's literally called "the COSMETIC line". Even if they did, they should lose their jobs due to the reasons I've outlined already.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, vyirus, Deleted member 33775 and 20 others
This is a complete and utter dog shit method of measuring a recessed maxilla. All this does is measure the protrusion of the alveolar process of the maxilla relative to the frontal process of the maxilla, and also the size of the nose.
View attachment 455312

This doesn't measure the projection of your maxilla whatsoever. In other words, this determines the harmony of your maxilla, and how evenly it projects - not how much it projects.

According to this shitty method, @thecel has better maxillary projection than Henry Cavill:
View attachment 455307View attachment 455308
This is because thecel's frontal process is less projected, and he has slight bimaxillary protrusion, causing his alveolar process of the maxilla to be over-projected. Also, his nose is smaller and less projected than Cavill's, thereby reducing the distance between his upper incisors and nose tip.

It's absolutely ASTOUNDING that no one on this forum can think for themselves. Blackpillers high IQ my ass.

Let's take it a step further. Would you call Henry Cavill's maxilla recessed if he had a bigger nose? This method would surely tell him that his maxilla is very recessed.
View attachment 455309
If you say yes, you're simply retarded. Maxilla recession is absolute - not relative. You would simply say he has excellent maxillary projection but has an overprojected nose which can be remediated with rhinoplasty.

And don't tell me that doctors use this as a means to determine a recessed maxilla. It's literally called "the COSMETIC line". Even if they did, they should lose their jobs due to the reasons I've outlined already.

High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, zura, AscendingHero and 5 others
lower is better? jfl im recessed as fuck gook and its about 35mm

• Woah
  • +1
Mew Indicator Line is trash. The measurement is affected by tooth protrusion, nose size, and philtrum length.

Facial depth–height ratio is much better. It measures real forward growth.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, It'snotover, AscendingHero and 1 other person
For those who don't know, the Mew indicator line is a great tool to measure ones level of recession, and also to measure your progress.

pediatrics-mew-line1.jpg

1524741969-Mew-Indicator-Line.jpg

Basically, you measure from the bottom of your upper incisors to the furthest tip of your nose in millimeters. As you can see, adult male ideal scores are from 38-44 mm while females are 36-42 mm (to accommodate smaller female dentition).

This accurately measures how much recession is present and how much you need to advance. Best way to do this is to hold the ruler next to your teeth, and take a picture.

What is your Mew indicator line score?

@honkhonkpatna
@retard
@nelson
@Kingkellz
80mm

• +1
how do i measure a recessed penis?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Htobrother

This maxilla or death

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and 6485b025t
Fifty fucking two millimeters!
I am indeed subhuman

• +1
mine is 45, turbo fucking over.

• +1
38mm, but my nose is down turned so that's probably why

• +1
i got 41mm, LDAR?

• +1
cant tell if im doing this wrong but i got 47-50 mm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 6111
like 48

• +1
The problem for round/ flat ethnic noses like mine is i can't tell where the "tip" of my nose really is

So my measurement could be anywhere from 39-45mm

• +1
Shit thread, maxillary triangle literally measures your forward projection of the maxilla.

• +1
wtf am i doing wrong? i got 28mm
edit: i was using inches.fml

Last edited:
  • +1
45mm which is more than ideal apparently, idk how this method is even legit since I don't look nothing like a model

• +1
45mm which is more than ideal apparently, idk how this method is even legit since I don't look nothing like a model
Jfl 45mm isn’t good, ideal is 38mm

• +1
Stop coping with that shitty triangle method everyones using

This is the official way to measure your maxilla
i have a goy nose and mine is at 40 mm

• +1
not even close

also ur very recessed If I remember correctly
wdym? if there ever was a goy nose I have it. Im the man Hitler used for propaganda leaflets

and its not too bad, turns out I was tucking my chin in the whole time

• +1
For those who don't know, the Mew indicator line is a great tool to measure ones level of recession, and also to measure your progress.

pediatrics-mew-line1.jpg

Basically, you measure from the bottom of your upper incisors to the furthest tip of your nose in millimeters. As you can see, adult male ideal scores are from 38-44 mm while females are 36-42 mm (to accommodate smaller female dentition).

This accurately measures how much recession is present and how much you need to advance. Best way to do this is to hold the ruler next to your teeth, and take a picture.

@honkhonkpatna
@retard
@nelson
@Kingkellz
42mm here

• +1
44 mm.

• +1

• +1

pediatrics-mew-line1.jpg

@honkhonkpatna
@retard
@nelson
@Kingkellz
Would this help me to show max fac? I measured 1.75 inches so 44.5 mm and I’ve been recommended 8 mm advancement but some people have told me to go lore or less.

• +1
how do you measure a recessed chin @Elias

• +1
View attachment 455312

View attachment 455307View attachment 455308

View attachment 455309

Cavill has rather short chin length vertically when looking at his side profile, also rather long-ish philtrum and his jawline isnt very sharp (it is clearly visible but not a razer sharp jawline). Lifefuel for ppl who have similar flaws as Cavill. It just shows that you can still be a Chad with some aesthetically sub-optimal features. Just need good bone mass and good mandible overall and average / slightly above average eye area.

1591834601607-png.455308

• +1
Op What if i have somewhat thick upper lipskin,should i push it or not

• +1
wdym? if there ever was a goy nose I have it. Im the man Hitler used for propaganda leaflets

and its not too bad, turns out I was tucking my chin in the whole time
Are you referring to chin tucks or something else?