how to measure fwhr?

R

randomasf

Iron
on google it says: To calculate your own FWHR you need to divide your facial width (the widest area of your face) by the distance between the mid of your eyebrows and your upper lips.

but if my face is 27 cm at its widest and 8 cm from eye to upper lip, thats 27/8 = 3,375??

Between pupils divided by pupil to upper lip is how I did it

on google it says: To calculate your own FWHR you need to divide your facial width (the widest area of your face) by the distance between the mid of your eyebrows and your upper lips.

but if my face is 27 cm at its widest and 8 cm from eye to upper lip, thats 27/8 = 3,375??
open paint.exe and use the rectangle selection tool. in the lower part of your screen you will see the dimensions of the rectangle

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EthnicelAscension and Alexanderr
open paint.exe and use the rectangle selection tool. in the lower part of your screen you will see the dimensions of the rectangle

i never used any tool or software though, i just measured my face with a measuring tape since photos arent accurate. its not possible that way?

i never used any tool or software though, i just measured my face with a measuring tape since photos arent accurate. its not possible that way?
FWHR can only be measured from a 2D photograph in your computer

I did it that way too to avoid lens distortion

upper lip --> highest point of your orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 4209
I also recommend using paint.net when measuring these ratios just incase your head is tilted in a pic without you realizing. Of course if you are legit assymetrical then dont cheat by rotating the box lol.