How to not be beta with a girl you like

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I recently slept with a hot girl I really like but messed up my chances of FWB/LTR because I was too beta due to liking her a lot. Is there anyway to still act alpha with girls you really like? It’s easy with girls you’re not that into because you don’t really care if they reject you and you don’t pedestal them in your mind since you knows you can get another girl similar. For example with a chubby girl it’s easy for me not to act beta because I know I can easily get another girl like her if I mess it up and just don’t really care if she rejects me

Girls are a dime a dozen

Girls are a dime a dozen
Yeah fat ones are, or cute ones if you’re a chad.

If you’re a normie like me that’s not the case

Yeah fat ones are, or cute ones if you’re a chad.

If you’re a normie like me that’s not the case

All they usually have going for them is their looks. Their existences are pretty worthless. What will she ever go on to achieve? What admirable things will she ever do? The answer is nothing, after all most men don't even live respectable lives. Women are simple creatures and you should not feel inferior to them because some of them look more appealing.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and randomguy1235
Watch ams or alpha male strategy

All they usually have going for them is their looks. Their existences are pretty worthless. What will she ever go on to achieve? What admirable things will she ever do? The answer is nothing, after all most men don't even live respectable lives. Women are simple creatures and you should not feel inferior to them because some of them look more appealing.
99% of humans have worthless existences. But the truth is as a normie make you will never get consistent sex with a cute girl without a relationship so it’s worth putting in a lot of effort to try and get one

• +1
Reactions: Wool
You have to imagine her as some low value girl that you know and treat her just like you would that girl. It’s very hard because they are beautiful and we care about not losing them but you gotta try

• +1
Reactions: her
You have to imagine her as some low value girl that you know and treat her just like you would that girl. It’s very hard because they are beautiful and we care about not losing them but you gotta try

I know it’s so difficult to flick that switch. I remember when we slept together I woke up before she did (always wake up early with a hangover ) and I just sat there looking at her and all I could think to myself was she literally looks like an angel just laying there sleeping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I know it’s so difficult to flick that switch. I remember when we slept together I woke up before she did (always wake up early with a hangover ) and I just sat there looking at her and all I could think to myself was she literally looks like an angel just laying there sleeping

that doesnt matter. How were you beta with her that prevented things moving on?

She met a slightly better looking chad, that’s all

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Achathin, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
that doesnt matter. How were you beta with her that prevented things moving on?
Didn’t want to leave in the morning, asked if I could stay and cuddle her which she said yes to and we spent like 3 hours cuddling until she said to get up because she had uni work to do. Kissed her goodbye on the lips (not sure if this is beta or not tbh). Told her I don’t get laid much (not outright but accidentally implied it). Then texted her like a week later asking her on a romantic date an offer which she rejected

Just imagine what she looks like when she has a dick in her mouth

read it on this forum,good advice

Step 1 don't be unattractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Looksmax to mog her physically

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, middayshowers, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Didn’t want to leave in the morning, asked if I could stay and cuddle her which she said yes to and we spent like 3 hours cuddling until she said to get up because she had uni work to do. Kissed her goodbye on the lips (not sure if this is beta or not tbh). Told her I don’t get laid much (not outright but accidentally implied it). Then texted her like a week later asking her on a romantic date an offer which she rejected

3 hours? You shouldn't have asked man, if you had that much free time, hit it again atleast once then leave. Shows you got shit going and aint too dependant/clingy like cuddling for 3 hours ygm.

If she isnt interested in anything, fwb nor relationship, cut ties and keep it moving, thats the only thing you can do before you develop feelings and fuck yourself over hard.

It is what it is

Focus on yourself - if you're looksmaxxing currently, the knowledge that you're mogging everyone on this forum subconsciously manifests itself into confidence. That naturally leads to "alpha" behaviour ygm - the feeling of worth that you can get any girl you like

Last edited:
just tell her she looks ugly

She met a slightly better looking chad, that’s all
Fucking chads should get shot in the head. They will probably never know the feeling of getting cucked

Did you pull her from online dating?

just grab her tits and grab her pussy and stick your cock in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Imagine her swallowing another man's cum

Yeah learnt this the hard way

Did you pull her from online dating?
I pulled her in a club but she wasn’t a stranger know her through my social circle
3 hours? You shouldn't have asked man, if you had that much free time, hit it again atleast once then leave. Shows you got shit going and aint too dependant/clingy like cuddling for 3 hours ygm.

If she isnt interested in anything, fwb nor relationship, cut ties and keep it moving, thats the only thing you can do before you develop feelings and fuck yourself over hard.

It is what it is

Focus on yourself - if you're looksmaxxing currently, the knowledge that you're mogging everyone on this forum subconsciously manifests itself into confidence. That naturally leads to "alpha" behaviour ygm - the feeling of worth that you can get any girl you like
Well I mean she was fine with me staying in the morning. She also cooked breakfast for me so it wasn’t all one aided and sled sat there on the sofa chatting to eachother and eating together. The whole experience I would honestly rate as the best night/experience of my entire life tbh, I’ve never slept with a girl as hot as her before, which encourages me because is suppose it means there’s isn’t potential for it to happen again but also my time is running out (age pill). And it’s not like I get opportunities like this often so when I do again I can’t mess it up I have to take advantage of the situation.

Last edited:
I pulled her in a club but she wasn’t a stranger know her through my social circle

Well I mean she was fine with me staying in the morning. She also cooked breakfast for me so it wasn’t all one aided and sled sat there on the sofa chatting to eachother and eating together. The whole experience I would honestly rate as the best night/experience of my entire life tbh, I’ve never slept with a girl as hot as her before, which encourages me because is suppose it means there’s isn’t potential for it to happen again but also my time is running out (age pill). And it’s not like I get opportunities like this often so when I do again I can’t mess it up I have to take advantage of the situation.
Is social circle game legit if you are 6 footish and like 5 psl? And NT of course

Is social circle game legit if you are 6 footish and like 5 psl? And NT of course
I mean I’m 5’11 barefoot (can quite easily fraud 6’0) and would consider myself a PSL 5 so I would say yes, this girl was easily a PSL 6 as well

I mean I’m 5’11 barefoot (can quite easily fraud 6’0) and would consider myself a PSL 5 so I would say yes, this girl was easily a PSL 6 as well
Nice. Where I live I NEVER see couples where the foid mogs the male. The male is literally always better looking and I dont rlly see any sub psl 6 guys with foids at all. I might be like a weak psl 5, but I'd at least like my looksmatch. What country are you living in?

I say some beta shit but why would you lay around with a girl for three hrs and then admit you don't get laid.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers