How to not be boring

notice how u never metioned u see a girl you are interested in. . stop coping with ur fake friends and girls below ur looks match. or maybe ur parents didn't love u and u don't feel like anybody else will.

brag thread

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
cosplay is amongst the least NT thing you can do wtf are you on about

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted
What has become of this forum? People giving out personality advice to a random greycel claiming to be 7 PSL without any pics or evidence...
JoinedApr 12, 2020
I don't know who I am. Tbh honest I've never found a real passion, I have nothing that defines me, like no identity.
For instance I have a friend who's a DJ, so every time people hear house music they talk about him, I have a friend who does a lot of bike so people think about him when they see a bike, etc.

But i've never found who I truly am, I've never found my passion that I could follow.
just watch sports, watch latest cape shit and consume. I have to hide my incel hobbies everytime I go outside but I make friends fine,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8016
sounds like a bluepill but pick up relatively niche but still pretty mainstream hobbies like DnD or cosplay.

watch lots of normie tv and movies too.
Cosplay and DnD are really nerdy hobbies in my country, I don't know about america.
But if you do one of those you immediately appears as a weirdo.
I'll try to watch more normie stuff but tbh almost all of the new content being released is fucking marxist propaganda, and it just gets me mad watching a movie with strong woman and her white cis cuck or shit like that.

JoinedApr 12, 2020

just watch sports, watch latest cape shit and consume. I have to hide my incel hobbies every time I go outside but I make friends fine,
Good advice, a lot of my normies friends are into soccer. I hate it it's so fucking boring to watch, maybe I'll try to keep informed about the last matches and best moment of the match. So I will be able to talk with them without having to watch the full thing. And you're right we have to consume to be interesting, but holy shit I don't have enough money to keep up with my friends, they all come from quite rich families.

And for those who think I'm bragging, I just don't see the point of doing it on a forum full of random people that i'll never met in person, I just came here to look for advice and help people if I can, so fuck off

So how can I be more interesting when talking with people, how can I make them open more to me and crave my presence ?
I want to be that guy that people are missing when I'm not at a party
Read this guide:

Watch a shit load of Bill Burr and Patrice O'Neal's comedy sets and interviews and make sure to get drunk everytime you're at a social gathering

Although this might not work if you aren't already funny and charismatic so :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
I don't know who I am. Tbh honest I've never found a real passion, I have nothing that defines me, like no identity.
For instance I have a friend who's a DJ, so every time people hear house music they talk about him, I have a friend who does a lot of bike so people think about him when they see a bike, etc.

But i've never found who I truly am, I've never found my passion that I could follow.
I’m a guitarist so every time people hear guitar they ask me “bro can you play this?”

• +1
You are not 7 PSL

I’m a guitarist so every time people hear guitar they ask me “bro can you play this?”
Yeah I play guitar and bass well, the thing is there already is a friend in my group who's a beast at the guitar and known as the guitar guy.
Guess I'll bassmaxx, it strange but when I tell people I play bass they find it cool

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Yeah I play guitar and bass well, the thing is there already is a friend in my group who's a beast at the guitar and known as the guitar guy.
Guess I'll bassmaxx, it strange but when I tell people I play bass they find it cool
Same, in my group of friends there’s two guitarists and one bassist, but luckily I am known as the best guitarist since I am the only one capable of playing in a band and know how to improvise, where the other guy who is also a guitarist slays it on the accordion and is just an intermediate guitarist who plays open chords most of the time. Music is the best hobby tbh, you practice when you want to, it isn’t excatly as social as training marshall arts for example, but it always relaxes me to turn my Marshall to 11 and play some power chords with distortion on.

• +1
I'm legit around 7PLS 6,3" / 193cm tall, fit
From right there I stopped reading, because it is clear to me that the whole text will be at Tolkiens level of high fantasy saga.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, CommanderCope and Inscol
Same, in my group of friends there’s two guitarists and one bassist, but luckily I am known as the best guitarist since I am the only one capable of playing in a band and know how to improvise, where the other guy who is also a guitarist slays it on the accordion and is just an intermediate guitarist who plays open chords most of the time. Music is the best hobby tbh, you practice when you want to, it isn’t excatly as social as training marshall arts for example, but it always relaxes me to turn my Marshall to 11 and play some power chords with distortion on.
Yeah I've been in a band for a while and got a lot of people talking to me about it, but it took time. I guess if I bassmaxx it could my thing. But tbh a lot of people don't even know what a bass is :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch