how to not pussy out of surgery?

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
ive pussied out of acne scar surgery before, i got a few subcisions and then some rf microneedling twice. microneedling hurt like a mf and the subcision just felt kinda scary tbh, like i was gonna get a hematoma any second. anyhow, i really need to do a subcision with filler, other times, i did without filler which was stupid. went for a consult, set up appointment and then pussied out last sec cause i didn't want to go under the needle. gonna have to force myself next time srs. note that acne scar surgery isnt under a general anesthetic and the local anesthetic sometimes doesnt help much.

Last edited:
isn't co2 treatment better than microneedling nowadays?

isn't co2 treatment better than microneedling nowadays?
depends on the scars tbh, co2 can destory the face and make the scars worse for lots of people. i remember the first time i saw an acne scar doc, he reccommended 10+ co2 laser sessions, not what i needed at all for my type of scars. fucker just wanted my money and to ruin my face. u gotta be careful with acne scar docs because it's not hard to get the energy devices they use so any clueless derm can do it.

couldn't general anesthesia be useful for this if you are afraid of getting it ?

couldn't general anesthesia be useful for this if you are afraid of getting it ?
most of these facilities that do scar treatments aren't set up with the equipment or staff thats necessary to put someone under gen aesthetic. plus i need multiple surgeries, too risky to go under gen aesthetic multiple times a year

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
For me, I have no problem with dying so if anything goes not as planned I can still kill myself ded srs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You're outperforming genetics so do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
For me, I have no problem with dying so if anything goes not as planned I can still kill myself ded srs
Once you have accepted that death is inevitable, you become stoic and don't care. Rather do something and be proactive, instead of sitting there afraid and regretting it later.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Darkstrand and janoycresva
depends on the scars tbh, co2 can destory the face and make the scars worse for lots of people. i remember the first time i saw an acne scar doc, he reccommended 10+ co2 laser sessions, not what i needed at all for my type of scars. fucker just wanted my money and to ruin my face. u gotta be careful with acne scar docs because it's not hard to get the energy devices they use so any clueless derm can do it.
where can I learn more of this? lmao I just went to a doc and he recommended me CO2 in place of microneedling

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
where can I learn more of this? lmao I just went to a doc and he recommended me CO2 in place of microneedling

acne.org forum,

heres a good write up, https://www.acne.org/forums/topic/361029-official-acne-scar-solutions-recommended-doctors-qa-faq/

you can pm the guy who wrote that article some of your pics, he can give u some advice. sadly, doesn't seem like he's been very active on the forum for a while now.

idk how severe your scars are but if they are very severe, the protocol here is generally good:

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Maybe stop being a pussy. I don’t know what to tell you.

im already ready for my Lefort 3, Orbital Box Osteotomy, and Leg Lengthening.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, subhuman incel, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Man the fuck up

You don't want to be GL bad enough if you're not willing to get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Fear and janoycresva
acne.org forum,

heres a good write up, https://www.acne.org/forums/topic/361029-official-acne-scar-solutions-recommended-doctors-qa-faq/

you can pm the guy who wrote that article some of your pics, he can give u some advice. sadly, doesn't seem like he's been very active on the forum for a while now.

idk how severe your scars are but if they are very severe, the protocol here is generally good:

thank you, will read
they're very slight actually, i just want my skin to be perfect

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
beyond over for your inhib

View attachment 386490
Part of you being here (apart from not being attractive) has a lot to do with your low amount of risk-taking behaviour. Im not just talking about approaching women, but every single aspect of your life you were steering in towards of "least resistance". When it comes to relationship and choices regarding your guardians, with your friends, with women, with jobs, with your hobbies, everything in your life.
I don't see any risk in surgery because my life is already terrible
I have nothing to lose lmao

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
beyond over for your inhib

View attachment 386490
Part of you being here (apart from not being attractive) has a lot to do with your low amount of risk-taking behaviour. Im not just talking about approaching women, but every single aspect of your life you were steering in towards of "least resistance". When it comes to relationship and choices regarding your guardians, with your friends, with women, with jobs, with your hobbies, everything in your life.

lol i take risks in life, trust me brah... but yeah, not in the social scene.

Seems like you don't want a better life. The only thing stopping me from getting a bimax is the remaining amount of money.

Not because I'm scared lol.

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva and androgenic
You should be more scared of falsely getting accused of rape for glancing at a foid for being so fucking ugly.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, baruch and janoycresva
look in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467