How to overcome high-inhibition?

Let me know when you figure it out.
My best guess would be healing childhood trauma that is in our subconscious preventing us from being who we want to be.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, lonelystoner, HighIQcel and 13 others
You've got to willingly take actions towards acting that way until it becomes second nature.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Schönling, Deleted member 39 and 11 others
Inject testosterone , go outside with friends and do stupid emberasing shit in public to gain confidence, go on a combat sport or take pills
Cbd oil can also help a bit I've heard

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, HighIQcel and OCDMaxxing
trenbolone

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I wish i would know then i wouldnt be bullied:feelswah:

you looksmax to the point where you feel comfortable in your skin. then you go do things IRL which give you the experience that manifests as "confidence" later on

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner, LowTierNormie, Dissonance and 3 others
  • trying to talk as much possible to strangers and acquaintances
  • improving conversation skills by writing down the best conversation topics
  • social drinking
  • using social networks like instagram to increase social interactions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Whyamihere
Cognitive behavioral therapy, aka habituation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Whyamihere
you looksmax to the point where you feel comfortable in your skin. then you go do things IRL which give you the experience that manifests as "confidence" later on
This is the only way that makes sense to me, even if I was still awkward and shy people would still validate and be nice to me if I was gl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
This is the only way that makes sense to me, even if I was still awkward and shy people would still validate and be nice to me if I was gl
Ye wanted to quote exact same thing, gone through it all in my life and I admit this is kind of solution.

if you look good people are biased to accept your behaviour no matter what, except if you're extreme case of autism. its the opposite if you look bad, they're biased not to accept you, unless you're extremely charismatic

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, LowTierNormie and bonecel
grab her by the pussy bro

You've got to willingly take actions towards acting that way until it becomes second nature.
Been doing this for years and still as high inhib as ever

• +1
Been doing this for years and still as high inhib as ever
Try harder then. Years of high inhib will take years of low inhib practice.

I was bullied in high school, and I grew up being a high inhib beta faggot.

Do you think being bullied in teen years and high inhib is connected?

• +1
Force yourself through situations where your inhib is challenged, i.e. exposure therapy.
Stop seeking approval or acceptance if you are, it's cucked and doesn't exist. If you're gonna strive for anything, strive for respect. Looks are by far the main factor in establishing a place in the social hierarchy but there is a certain difference in how socially successful people interact with others which I'm too tired rn to articulate properly. Observe, learn, adjust and imitate.
Entertain the possibility of your high inhib stemming from social isolation because organisms adapt, your brain is just not used to existing within a social setting so it sends you into a fight or flight mode when you are in social situations, fear is the natural response to the unknown. I don't think all humans are social animals, like there are pack wolves and lone wolves, there are tribe humans and lone humans. It's easier to suppress it when you realize it's just a matter of wiring in your brain. Compare yourself to the mouse in the 3rd paragraph. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180517113856.htm

This stuff helped me reduce inhib over the years, although I doubt I'm onto some "grand forumla" to solve your issue. I've just been throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Do stuff and see what reduces or increases your inhib, think about why it reduced/increased it and apply that when doing future stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Try Cheque-drops, halotestin and methyltren together

I've become severely high inhib over the course of a year. Not sure what happened but now I have failed to get hard on my only two lays this year. Will have to rope regardless of looksmaxxing if I don't find a cure.

Fake it till you make it

i have a massive high inhib problem, any drug that help?

Butadeniol

Practice

gym and adhd works for me. i pretty much do everything my inhib friends are embarrassed of and never feel ashamed no matter what i do.

gym worked alot for me but i Think having adhd also helps (i dont have it extremly, just need attention every now and then)

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Shrink your amygdala. By taking shrooms and meditating everyday for 20 minutes

high inhibiton is a self protection against rejection

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 39 and 4 others
Xanax and Valium

i have a massive high inhib problem, any drug that help?
Propranolol. Is a beta blocker that slows heart rate and prevents adrenaline from kicking in. Someone on lookism used it to cure fear of rollercoasters.

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, kobecel and AspiringChad
isn't it obvious? going out and talking to people, putting yourself out there more. Its a normie bluebell sounding advice but for your case it's literally the obvious thing to do. I mean, if you're too high inhib to start a convo with strangers then hang out with your current friends more and have them introduce you to their other friends

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
high inhibiton is a self protection against rejection
This. I'm only High Inhibition with good looking girls. I was low inhib with the Ugly ones I ended up fucking with

isn't it obvious? going out and talking to people, putting yourself out there more. Its a normie bluebell sounding advice but for your case it's literally the obvious thing to do. I mean, if you're too high inhib to start a convo with strangers then hang out with your current friends more and have them introduce you to their other friends
Doesnt actually work

We're going to need drugs.

Lots of drugs.

High inhib is nothing but neuroplasticity formations of a beta.

You need to reform neural pathways and synapses.

Fake it til you make it works.

Drugs work.

+using drugs increase your SMV

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and androidcel
You need to looksmax more

• Counselling or CBT
  • Exposure to your fears
  • Mindfulness
  • Ashwagandha?
  • Support from friends

We're going to need drugs.

Lots of drugs.

High inhib is nothing but neuroplasticity formations of a beta.

You need to reform neural pathways and synapses.

Fake it til you make it works.

Drugs work.

+using drugs increase your SMV
Gotta disagree man. Agree with the part that they make you low inhib, but they'll just result in worsening your life. It all depends from what sorta place you're coming from. If you're in a bad place and think drugs will get the ball rolling, it will end bad. People know if you're on drugs too and can see right through everything and also will know the reason why you're taking drugs more than you know the reason why you're taking them yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
This. I'm only High Inhibition with good looking girls. I was low inhib with the Ugly ones I ended up fucking with

according to this forum, my oneitis is ugly, and i couldnt fuck her or any other girl who were uglier tha her