[Serious] How to permanently remove weird dots on nose

Slasher

Slasher

Adept
a.jpeg

Hey guys i have weird dots on my nose always had them . They're not even blackheads , they're just these strange things that i used to even claw at them , they didn't do away. I used a cream that said removes them , but i still have them. Do any of you guys deal with this shit?
I don't wanna buy more cream , I ain't no homo

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
View attachment 673
Hey guys i have weird dots on my nose always had them . They're not even blackheads , they're just these strange things that i used to even claw at them , they didn't do away. I used a cream that said removes them , but i still have them. Do any of you guys deal with this shit?
Are they whiteheads?

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
View attachment 673
Googled what I thought these were online and the pics were pretty nasty.

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
View attachment 673
Gonna follow up by saying go to a dermatologist or get that upside down strawberry removed cause by the looks of those things it's only gonna get worse from there

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
It's whiteheads occurs naturally.
Go to a women's spa to get them removed.

1bird

1bird

Trainee
Google blackhead strips. I know you said they weren't blackheads but this product may help with your issue. I'm pretty sure you can just pick some up from a pharmacy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)