How to posturemaxx and is it worth it?

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
I have the posture of the incel meme and need to change it but don't want to walk around with invisible lat syndrome,
Wat do?

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Of course it's worth it, literally the easiest thing you can do to look better other than taking a shower :soy:. stick your chest out and pull your shoulders back. If you over-exaggerate this you'll look like an idiot so practice in a mirror or something.

• +1
Reactions: Tricky
Mewing + excercises to straighten spine.

Also force yourself to walk straight all the time.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Mewing + excercises to straighten spine.

Also force yourself to walk straight all the time.

Just silverchairmaxx bro.
Will mewing also fix my credit card debt?

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Of course it's worth it, literally the easiest thing you can do to look better other than taking a shower :soy:. stick your chest out and pull your shoulders back. If you over-exaggerate this you'll look like an idiot so practice in a mirror or something.
Exactly. Do this anytime you're sitting or standing, eventually it becomes a habit. But make sure that you don't turn this into an Anterior Pelvic Tilt from over-bending as a result of weaker muscles.

Example of how to fix this.

Posture actually has a huge impact on everything. Shoulders back, chest out, neck straight, chin tuck and mewing.

Exactly. Do this anytime you're sitting or standing, eventually it becomes a habit. But make sure that you don't turn this into an Anterior Pelvic Tilt from over-bending as a result of weaker muscles.

Example of how to fix this.

Shit I think I have this crap, I will look at myself today in the mirror and see if I have it.

If i fix my posture my chin is non existant

I’m actually very close to fixing my APT and it feels good. Stretched my quads and worked on my abs. Also head/upper body posture is important. Fixing both makes you look more attractive.

Yes. Do these+pushups+supermens