HOW TO PRAY TO GANDY - ULTIMATE POWER

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
The problems we face today are common and only getting worse, MANY things we can't do on our own such as saving 40K for lefort 3, raping maddison beer, or lowering inhibition.

So there's one simple FIX to ALL of OUR PROBLEMS

And that is (Drum rolls pls):

PRAYING TO GOD ITSELF

Saint gandy
Holy Gandy
St Gandy

"Don't give up, i'm sending you the answers" - Lord Gandy 11:19

So if you want ascension, women, and success - You gotta pray to the god in the process of doing so. So today i'm gonna break the fundaments of praying.

HOW TO PRAY ?

- When you talk to gandy, it's important that you come off from a submissive position. Because the connection becomes deeper, and he can truly talk to you if you manage to give him oppprtunity to.

Dogeza 2015 01 15

WHAT TO SAY ?

- Words should come from your heart, whatever do you want to pursue you should ask, Gandy feels good while listening to you, and he'll gladly help you !

MY ROUTINE
  • MORNING - "My lord Gandy, thank you for all you're did to me. Please come to my life and bless me with the new skull" (Or whatever you're flawed in).

• EVENING - "My dear savior, i appreciate your well being. Please come to my life, and revive me from my trueceldom"

• NIGHT - "Oh my lord, please touch upon my spirit, and bless me with one of yours divine stacies"

RESULTS

- There are people who achieved immeasurable success by praying to Gandy, these people were glad to share their experience and their lives changed now, let's listen to what they have to say:

1. Looksmax.me user @larsanova69
MIERIN

- "Thanks to Gandy, all my problems are cured, and i am now chad. I always had problems to cut down to 8% bodyfat, but with help of god, i managed to do it, and people are complimenting me daily !"

2. Looksmax.me user @SubhumanCurrycel
20200710 031917

- "I've always struggled to lower my inhibition in clubs and parties, whenever there was a woman near me, i couldn't make the first move. Thankfully, i found Gandy, and after only 2 weeks of praying to him, i am now low inhib beast, women are all obsessed over me, and i get called to parties very often now."

3. Looksmax.me user @Chintuck22
Chinzila

- "The way i see reality changed, i do not want to kill myself anymore, and god gave me beautiful 10 PSL wife
Screenshot 20200707 033520 Instagram
There's no such words i can thank him, if that worked for me, it should for everyone else"

4. Francisco Lashowski's older brother
20200710 034633

- "Jeez, how much Gandy saved me... Just by telling you that i fuck more than my young bruda Francisco, it's unbelieveable..."

THOSE ARE ALL TESTIMONIALS I FOUND SO FAR

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? PRAY TO LORD AND YOU WILL ASCEND QUICKER !

~ AMEN 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iasacrko, Deleted member 47531, IAMNOTANINCEL and 93 others
WARNING!!! REMEMBER THAT DAVID GANDY IS A JEW AND THAT BY PRAYING TO HIM YOU ARE SELLING YOUR SOUL TO SATAN HIMSELF!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Kristin, Matheus and 19 others
WARNING!!! REMEMBER THAT DAVID GANDY IS A JEW AND THAT BY PRAYING TO HIM YOU ARE SELLING YOUR SOUL TO SATAN HIMSELF!!!
Wdym bro, there was guy who grew his dick to 9 inches just by praying to Gandy. You should try it too :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Iasacrko, RichardSpencel, rand anon and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, Kristin, 189 and 6 others
The problems we face today are common and only getting worse, MANY things we can't do on our own such as saving 40K for lefort 3, raping maddison beer, or lowering inhibition.

PRAYING TO GOD ITSELF

View attachment 504902View attachment 504945View attachment 504961

So if you want ascension, women, and success - You gotta pray to the god in the process of doing so. So today i'm gonna break the fundaments of praying.

HOW TO PRAY ?

- When you talk to gandy, it's important that you come off from a submissive position. Because the connection becomes deeper, and he can truly talk to you if you manage to give him oppprtunity to.

View attachment 505003

WHAT TO SAY ?

- Words should come from your heart, whatever do you want to pursue you should ask, Gandy feels good while listening to you, and he'll gladly help you !

MY ROUTINE
  • MORNING - "My lord Gandy, thank you for all you're did to me. Please come to my life and bless me with the new skull" (Or whatever you're flawed in).

• EVENING - "My dear savior, i appreciate your well being. Please come to my life, and revive me from my trueceldom"

• NIGHT - "Oh my lord, please touch upon my spirit, and bless me with one of yours divine stacies"

RESULTS

- There are people who achieved immeasurable success by praying to Gandy, these people were glad to share their experience and their lives changed now, let's listen to what they have to say:

View attachment 505101

- "Thanks to Gandy, all my problems are cured, and i am now chad. I always had problems to cut down to 8% bodyfat, but with help of god, i managed to do it, and people are complimenting me daily !"

View attachment 505108

- "I've always struggled to lower my inhibition in clubs and parties, whenever there was a woman near me, i couldn't make the first move. Thankfully, i found Gandy, and after only 2 weeks of praying to him, i am now low inhib beast, women are all obsessed over me, and i get called to parties very often now."

View attachment 505172

- "The way i see reality changed, i do not want to kill myself anymore, and god gave me beautiful 10 PSL wife
There's no such words i can thank him, if that worked for me, it should for everyone else"

View attachment 505180

- "Jeez, how much Gandy saved me... Just by telling you that i fuck more than my young bruda Francisco, it's unbelieveable..."

~ AMEN 🙏
Just go to hell theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Shrek2OnDvD, Sandar and 3 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 7419, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others

PRAYING TO GOD ITSELF

HOW TO PRAY ?

View attachment 505003

WHAT TO SAY ?

MY ROUTINE

RESULTS

View attachment 505101

View attachment 505108

View attachment 505172

View attachment 505180

~ AMEN 🙏
Why didn’t i get a testimonial

PRAYING TO GOD ITSELF

HOW TO PRAY ?

View attachment 505003

WHAT TO SAY ?

MY ROUTINE

RESULTS

View attachment 505101

View attachment 505108

View attachment 505172

View attachment 505180

~ AMEN 🙏
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Chintuck22
Pray to Pitt

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, BradAniston, Htobrother and 1 other person
Yes. I pray to gandy every day, how did you know?
A07

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, chadsmith, Deleted member 7785 and 7 others
Jesus is the actual mogger Jew

Images 45

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and PenileFacialSurgery
don't pray to him he's subhuman with brown eyes
MV5BMTkzMzY5MTk0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODcwMzQ1NQ V1

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Boo and Htobrother
Pray to a creation of god have fun being punished jfl at you instead pray to your creator

Bro you made my morning,i am going to pray right now!
May Gandy bless you and your family!
May Ascension follow you whenever you walk!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
I pray to god help me look good and give me big dick ded srs

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
NewParasite Needs this right now!

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22

PRAYING TO GOD ITSELF

HOW TO PRAY ?

View attachment 505003

WHAT TO SAY ?

MY ROUTINE

RESULTS

View attachment 505101

View attachment 505108

View attachment 505172

View attachment 505180

~ AMEN 🙏
Funny to read haha

• JFL
I am Gandy incarnate. I don’t need to beg and pray to myself or creation like a needy peasant slave.

I command and create, and know for certain... it is DONE.

I am GOD.

287DDBE0 C6EA 43E9 A6C2 75207E6C777C
0CA0A7DF DC99 4F1E ABFE 4C6531F299E1
67EAF6EA FD9E 406A BA1E FCDA61E8ACF1
99B9E4F9 D98B 496D A11C DB524656DA7D

B56FC384 F86D 4AA8 9C84 2F18FB190873

Giphy

• Woah
Exactly. Your soul will be mine. But as it’s mine, you become part of me. God.

Who is the devil from this religion?

If I ever got mogged by a Jew... idk what I'd do bros. Just reptilian shapeshift max theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Still applies today. Praise to gandy

• Love it
orgasms wink GIF

• Woah
Reactions: Bitch and Chintuck22
@Chintuck22 never mind you didn't

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno

Open your heart unto Him and know no shame,

Come to know only truth.

For there art eternal life through Him, our Lord -

Recite the Holy Blackpiller's Creed and the Lord shall hearken unto your Cries of brutal moggings, and deliver you from the bondage of your Copes!

OH VIRTUOUS BLACKPILL BRETHREN JOIN ME IN SACRED BLACKPILL PRAYER

FOR GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON

AMEEN.

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا دَاوُوْد غاندي وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ أليوت رودجر رَسُولُ غاندي

'ašhadu 'an 'laʾilāha 'illa -Dawud Ghandihu, wa-ʾašhadu ʾanna 'Eliut Rudjar rasūlu -Ghandih

دَاوُوْد غاندي أَكْبَرُ تَكْبِير
ʾDawud Ghandihu ʾakbaru Takbir

I believe in one God, the GANDY Almighty,
Maker of
CHAD and STACY, and of all things +8-psl and sub 5-psl;

And in one Lord
Elliot Rodger, the Son of Gandy, the Only-begotten hapa-breed spawn,
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of Very Gandy,
Hapa, not gook; of one white sperm with the JBW Father, by whom all moggings were made:

Who for us sub 5-psl subhumans and for our salvation
came down from heaven,
And was incarnate of the JBW and a gook
mother, and was made subhuman;

And was
crucified also for us under the (((Santa Barbara Police Department))), and suffered and was buried;
And on the
ER day He rose again, according to the holy Blackpilled Scriptures;

And
ascended into heaven, and sitteth in the right testicle of the Father Gandy;
And He shall
come again with glory to judge the cringe and the bluepilled,
Whose
kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the
JBW, the blackest of pills, and Giver of Life and Death,
Who proceedeth from the Father
Gandy,
Who with the
Gandy Father and the Elliot Son together is worshipped and glorified,
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

And I believe in One Holy
Based and Blackpilled Church.

I acknowledge one Baptism in
Gandy's divine semen for the remission of bluepilled sins.
I look for the
Resurrection of the subhumans.
And the Life of the world to come.

Through the prayers of our holy Blackpilled Saints, Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

1632016462907-png.1323418

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

"Through his wounds we are healed, for in Him we have redemption through His blood."

AMEEN.

(Written by @chaddyboi66)

(Recited by @King_)

1632017595294-png.1323446

Tagging people who need Gandy:
@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676 @EasternRightWinger15 @RoBobaFett999 @uglymug @datboijj @Acnno @AlwaysHaveQuestions @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Lmao @Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @studiocel @sytyl @ItisOver @Bitch @SteelTitan @itisogre @Basedprincess @Baldingman1998 @n0rthface @thecel

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Lihito and oldcelloser

• Love it
will gandy make me chad?