How to prevent unintimidating/cuck face?

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
Anyone else who has a cuck face sometimes but not most of the time? On some days it is so bad that at my job I get called “buddy” by every third guy and men always look at me and hold extended eye contact, sometimes even smiling. When I notice one of them looking at me I look back at them but they don’t even look away half the time, they just keep looking at me.

In contrast on other days, the same customer will come into the store and not be able to look me in the eye/looks away when we make eye contact. When I look at men on days like this they do everything they can not to look in my direction or make eye contact with me. It’s so fucking weird and how do I fix this??

Do a perma scowl and slightly tilt face forward

imagine this but the guy has eyebrows
AE7D88C4 9F3C 4273 926B 647B36BD547D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Dicklet.4.3 and FatJattMofo
People call me buddy all the time at my work and I height mog them so hard I'm literally looking down on them. It doesn't mean anything imo

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
Anyone else who has a cuck face sometimes but not most of the time? On some days it is so bad that at my job I get called “buddy” by every third guy and men always look at me and hold extended eye contact, sometimes even smiling. When I notice one of them looking at me I look back at them but they don’t even look away half the time, they just keep looking at me.

In contrast on other days, the same customer will come into the store and not be able to look me in the eye/looks away when we make eye contact. When I look at men on days like this they do everything they can not to look in my direction or make eye contact with me. It’s so fucking weird and how do I fix this??
How tall are you?

How tall are you?
Below average but in this case that’s not really relevant because even when my height isn’t clear (like when I’m driving in my car) I can still sense them looking at me. Also like I mentioned in the OP it completely depends on the day, on some days my eye area looks a lot different and more intimidating and I can feel that other men literally don’t want to look in my direction. On these days I also never get called “buddy” when I interact with customers and they are a lot more likely to hand over their money more quickly, etc. and say thank you
People call me buddy all the time at my work and I height mog them so hard I'm literally looking down on them. It doesn't mean anything imo
I guess when people know you it isn’t a bad thing. What I’m talking about though, is that customers at the store I work at will call me buddy and be more disrespectful depending on how I look that day (these are people I’ve never interacted with before btw)

People call me buddy and stuff at school sometimes also your overthinking it

I

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Below average but in this case that’s not really relevant because even when my height isn’t clear (like when I’m driving in my car) I can still sense them looking at me. Also like I mentioned in the OP it completely depends on the day, on some days my eye area looks a lot different and more intimidating and I can feel that other men literally don’t want to look in my direction. On these days I also never get called “buddy” when I interact with customers and they are a lot more likely to hand over their money more quickly, etc. and say thank you

I guess when people know you it isn’t a bad thing. What I’m talking about though, is that customers at the store I work at will call me buddy and be more disrespectful depending on how I look that day (these are people I’ve never interacted with before btw)
I'm also talking about my customers tbh

If people don't refer to as "sir" it's over