how to properly take k2

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
so I'm 16 I got k2 15mg to take 3 times a day for 6 months-ish. I saw a thread on here that talked about the importance of k2 along with d3 because it allows it to be better absorbed into the bones. I'll link the posts. Should I take k2 and d3 at the same time or take k2 wait 30 mins and take d3 or some shit (btw my d3 is 5000iu). I also take zinc, magnesium, ashwagandha, vitamin c. I just want the best timing so that the nutrients are best absorbed into bones because I will be doing this consistently for a while along with hard mewing which I have already seen results from as noted previous posts (have hope younglings). Also if your going to tell me its cope just fuck off the only somewhat promising thing I've found on this site besides face-pulling and excluding surgery is hard mewing along with megadosing. Everything else is fucking obvious to me like a better haircut and taking care of your skin. Also, does anyone know if k2 at 45mg a day can have any bad side effects, I think not but maybe somebody with experience would beg to differ (liver problems idk) not looking to turn into henry cavill by taking k2 just trying to test max and bone max as a teen any advice from people who have tried would be helpful.