HOW TO PULL YOUR MAXILLA FORWARD [DEFINITIVE GUIDE]

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, I'm not an orthodontist, I'm just a random guy on the internet with a slightly recessed maxilla. You're personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, this guide is for informational purposes only.

In this post I will explain how easy and cheap it is to effectively pull your maxilla forward/upward with a homemade device, obtaining so a more aesthetic facial structure.

1. MAKE A MOLD OF YOUR UPPER PALATE.

You can do it yourself ordering the materials online, OR you can just go to any local dental laboratory and let them do it for you professionally for less then $10.

Orthodontic_Plaster-White.jpg

2. BUILD THE INFRA-ORAL APPLIANCE.

Build the infra-oral appliance around your mold. Again, you can build it yourself, OR you can go to any local professional Orthodontic laboratory where a qualified person can make it for less than $40.

You need to give them clear instructions:
-It doesn't have to tip the teeth in any way shape or form.
-It has to be shaped and fit perfectly to your upper palate.
-It needs a facebow inserted inside as in the photo.

Extra requirement for comfort:
-Tell them to coat the central part with a softer material like dental silicone, because I realized the acrylic it's just too hard on the internal walls of your mouth when pressed for long periods of time.

3. BUILD THE FACEPULLER.

1569175029339-jpg.117622

You need to order a neck brace on Amazon/eBay for less than $10. Two steel brackets, as in the photo, and 4 bolts with 4 nuts.
-Make two holes on the front of the neck brace. You can use a drill or heat up a screwdriver with your kitchen stove.
-Assemble the brackets on the neck brace.

4. NOW YOU CAN WEAR IT

Use simple rubber bands (or even springs) to hook the appliance to the facepuller.

Wertyujik

Below a blurred photo of me while wearing it. :feelskek:

Sdfghj54edfgh

HOW MUCH DO I WEAR IT? HOW MUCH FORCE TO APPLY?

In this study
researchers applied 500g of forward force to the palate of adult rhesus monkeys for 4 months and saw drastic changes in their facial bone structure.

adult-orthotropics.png

I try to wear it as much as possible (12+ hours every day) and I'm currently applying 1,5kg of force. However, it depends on how comfortable one can be with the appliance. The goal here is to apply enough force to create the maxilla displacement, but not so much to not be able to sleep while wearing it.

A big thank you goes to this guy here that inspired me to take action.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fucknigga, PickleTheSlayer, RAMU KAKA and 64 others
4E7AE0C5 2690 436D 98C1 F71BF8C7A1BA

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 25566 and 65 others
Instructions not clear enough got my dick stuck in a toaster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AspireToKill, salem and 32 others
What if it fucks you up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, Marsiere214 and 15 others
What if it fucks you up
Why should that happen? It doesn't touch the teeth, so they can't be displaced. It has the same identical action of the tongue, just with more force.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Why should that happen? It doesn't touch the teeth, so they can't be displaced. It has the same identical action of the tongue, just with more force.
And you have to wear this 12 hours a day?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, thecel and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: goat123, RAMU KAKA, pentamogged9000 and 41 others
this is unhealthy man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zeshama, 11z and 6 others
I already have maxillary protrusion so this barbaric device wouldn't be appropriate for me anyways. What I need is augmentation of my upper midface (cheek bones and infra-orbital rim). I also need my maxillary protrusion to be reduced by teeth extraction and braces/appliance in order to correct my small overbite.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, GeneticGod, Deleted member 17379 and 3 others
I already have maxillary protrusion so this barbaric device wouldn't be appropriate for me anyways.
Then why the fuck are you commenting?:feelskek:

What I need is augmentation of my upper midface
This can be achieved by my barbaric facepuller that applies an upward force to the maxilla plus a counterclockwise rotation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 17379, LostYouth and 6 others
This can be achieved by my barbaric facepuller that applies an upward force to the maxilla plus a counterclockwise rotation.
Is there a professional ready-made facepuller available? And also, are the effects of the force permanent?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Is there a professional ready-made facepuller available? And also, are the effects of the force permanent?
Ironically, the orthodontic field on this subject seems stuck in the 1960s. Look at the following facepuller. It pushes the maxilla forward, but blocks the chin not allowing it to follow the maxilla displacement [absolute autism].
16-e1543855481517-274x300.jpg

The effects are permanent after 12/24 months. Let's say you stop after 6 months of consistent usage. your body will try to pull the maxilla back, and you can lose a percent of your "gains", but it will hardly return back how it was before. Instead, if you keep it for at least a year or so, your bones will be fully adjusted and shaped to the new position and thus will not try to return to its previous form.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Tallooksmaxxer, TheAscendedOne and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
second picture is not showing, how did you made the part that is stuck on the maxxila, what material did you use? (I have to do it myself) Is it safe to have it on top of the palate expander?

• +1
Reactions: rooman, TheAscendedOne, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
only do this if you have good skull

• +1
Reactions: rooman, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
second picture is not showing, how did you made the part that is stuck on the maxxila, what material did you use? (I have to do it myself) Is it safe to have it on top of the palate expander?
Can you see it here?
20190922_190434-jpg.117561

The pink part is acrylic with a regular orthodontic facebow fused in it that has been cut on the ends. I think there should be only one appliance in the mouth, you can't stack one on the other. Look at this, it's my same appliance, but suited to be palate expander as well.
facepulling-headgear-appliance.png

only do this if you have good skull
How is that related?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Lorsss
Can you see it here?

The pink part is acrylic with a regular orthodontic facebow fused in it that has been cut on the ends. I think there should be only one appliance in the mouth, you can't stack one on the other. Look at this, it's my same appliance, but suited to be palate expander as well.

How is that related?
imagine putting so much time in improving your maxilla while still having a big occiput and poor overall forward growth and small skull

• +1
Can you see it here?

How is that related?
I cant, I have mold of my teeth, how do I make the acrylic part? Link to the guides on how to make that substance for actuall device would be very usefull, also meybe addoing a lower part for the mandible would help? Mine is slightly recessed and I would like to get both of the jaws together. Meaning having 2 at the same time pulled

• +1
Or just get a belt

• +1
Doing this IDK what anyone says @wagbox @my_babel_physics_pro @Alcezar

• +1
Would be legit in puberty, but I'm not sure if this is even safe lol. Maybe update us with results?

• +1
I cant, I have mold of my teeth, how do I make the acrylic part? Link to the guides on how to make that substance for actuall device would be very usefull, also meybe addoing a lower part for the mandible would help? Mine is slightly recessed and I would like to get both of the jaws together. Meaning having 2 at the same time pulled
Man, please go and commission it to a ortho laboratory, I feel this is the only part that if not done correctly can fuck you up. So why do it yourself, gathering the materials, trying and failing, when there's a qualified dude with years of experience, ready to build it for you for a very cheap price.

Regarding the mandible part, the other bone follow naturally the displacement of the maxilla.

Or just get a belt
That's how you fuck up your whole mouth. The secret is not tipping the teeth in any way.

Would be legit in puberty, but I'm not sure if this is even safe lol. Maybe update us with results?
I linked a study done on monkeys, same technique, dramatic results. Also, keep in mind these animals have thicker and denser bones than us. So, no puberty excuse.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2581
Man, please go and commission it to a ortho laboratory, I feel this is the only part that if not done correctly can fuck you up. So why do it yourself, gathering the materials, trying and failing, when there's a qualified dude with years of experience, ready to build it for you for a very cheap price.

Regarding the mandible part, the other bone follow naturally the displacement of the maxilla.

That's how you fuck up your whole mouth. The secret is not tipping the teeth in any way.

I linked a study done on monkeys, same technique, dramatic results. Also, keep in mind these animals have thicker and denser bones than us. So, no puberty excuse.
Ortodontists dont do that shit in Poland, forget it

• +1
Ortodontists dont do that shit in Poland, forget it
Orthodontists commission their works to a orthodontic laboratory. You gotta find an orthodontic lab near you. They don't ask questions.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Lorsss
Too low IQ for this
All I can build is a gaming PC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, beyourself, Ropemaxing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and TheAscendedOne
- Are you sure it moves the whole maxilla, not just upper jaw?
- How are you sure it should work on humans who are no longer children?
- How can you be sure that your device is indeed applying a forward and upward force on the maxilla?
- Is that supposed to provide an expansion of the maxila/palate expansion? If not, what else should be added?
- The guy on the site you referred made a huge machine to do what you claim, why would he need to do such a complex thing if such a simple thing would work?
- When should we stop using this device, what are the indicators?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, OCDMaxxing and BushDid711
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 685, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
- Are you sure it moves the whole maxilla, not just upper jaw?
Yes, it will displace your entire maxilla and the other bone will naturally adapt to this displacement.
4AVnR6S.gif

- How are you sure it should work on humans who are no longer children?
As I said earlier, the same technique was applied to adult Monkeys, with dramatic results. Plus there are other studies (which I'm too lazy to find and link now) done on adult humans that prove that maxilla can be displaced with extraoral forces.

- How can you be sure that your device is indeed applying a forward and upward force on the maxilla?
If it's pulling from a forward and upward position then it's applying a forward and upward force.

- Is that supposed to provide an expansion of the maxila/palate expansion? If not, what else should be added?
Not my version, but you can request to the ortho lab to include an expansion screw in your appliance, like the one on that site.

- The guy on the site you referred made a huge machine to do what you claim, why would he need to do such a complex thing if such a simple thing would work?
From what I can understand he tried to apply the two directional forces from 2 different positions of the facebow. I personally think that's just redundant. I just pull my appliance from a slightly higher position than where my mouth is. That does the job with an extra perk, thanks to the way this infra-oral appliance is built, my way of pulling causes a counterclockwise rotation.

- When should we stop using this device, what are the indicators?
When you are happy with the results. Anyway, if you reached your goals in less then 6 months because you applied really strong forces (and you didn't rip your face out) I suggest to not stop cold turkey, but do some retention work, to keep wearing it gradually less frequent. Though the faster the displacement, the faster your body will try to return to its original form, even though it will hardly return 100% back as it was before, you can lose some progress, So focus more on the time, less on the force.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, WatchFaceandLMSBois!, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Yes, it will displace your entire maxilla and the other bone will naturally adapt to this displacement. As I said earlier, the same technique was applied to adult Monkeys, with dramatic results. Plus there are other studies (which I'm too lazy to find and link now) done on adult humans that prove that maxilla can be displaced with extraoral forces. If it's pulling from a forward and upward position then it's applying a forward and upward force. Not my version, but you can request to the ortho lab to include an expansion screw in your appliance, like the one on that site. From what I can understand he tried to apply the two directional forces from 2 different positions of the facebow. I personally think that's just redundant. I just pull my appliance from a slightly higher position than where my mouth is. That does the job with an extra perk, thanks to the way this infra-oral appliance is built, my way of pulling causes a counterclockwise rotation. When you are happy with the results. Anyway, if you reached your goals in less then 6 months because you applied really strong forces (and you didn't rip your face out) I suggest to not stop cold turkey, but do some retention work, to keep wearing it gradually less frequent. Though the faster the displacement, the faster your body will try to return to its original form, even though it will hardly return 100% back as it was before, you can lose some progress, So focus more on the time, less on the force.

But if the tongue is able to expand the palate, your device simulating, if I understand the role of the tongue with more force, why the expansion should not take place?

Also if an expansion takes place, isn't the intraoral appliance would no longer fit in the mouth?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BushDid711
Autism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BushDid711
But if the tongue is able to expand the palate, your device simulating, if I understand the role of the tongue with more force, why the expansion should not take place?

Also if an expansion takes place, isn't the intraoral appliance would no longer fit in the mouth?
I didn't include the palate expander feature in my appliance, because my palate is already wide. You can add that in, when you build it. After puberty it takes years of constant work to make changes with your tongue alone.

Noticed any changes? how long you done this)
Just started a few days ago. I'll report in 3/6 months.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Alexanderr
Where can i get that pink thingy with wires poking out of it?

• +1
Where can i get that pink thingy with wires poking out of it?
The infra-oral appliance can be commissioned to a local ortho-lab.

• +1
pics of your actual
Whats an ortho lab? Like orthodontists clinic?
the guys who provide the shits dentists use
like mobile braces

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Angel
only broscience tbh, no reason why this should work

• +1
Man im so low iq to even start looksmaxxing :feelswah:

• +1
Wouldn't your maxilla go back to "normal" if you stopped wearing it?

• +1
Reactions: 000 and TheAscendedOne
only broscience tbh, no reason why this should work
Bruh ur retarted as fuck. How can you say it's broscience when I included a successful scientific study done on this subject.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, TheAscendedOne, Catawampus and 2 others
Tried it with my dick. It forward grew 20 inches . Thanks doc

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
Or just eat tender meat without cutlery like our hunter-gatherer ancestors did. Natural facepulling with every bite.
Tried it with my dick. It forward grew 20 inches . Thanks doc
That's called a 'penis extender'. Just reinvent the wheel theory.

• +1
Can i make the infra oral appliance at home with clothes or something?

• +1