HOW TO PULL YOUR MAXILLA FORWARD [DEFINITIVE GUIDE]

Can i make the infra oral appliance at home with clothes or something?
Yes, I recommend stinky underpants for maximal maxilla protrusion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spp, AsGoodAsItGets, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Yes, I recommend stinky underpants for maximal maxilla protrusion.
Legit lol’ed hard. :feelskek:

But seriously isn’t there any other way? Like a wire or something that goes behind the last molars and push the maxilla with it?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Legit lol’ed hard. :feelskek:

But seriously isn’t there any other way? Like a wire or something that goes behind the last molars and push the maxilla with it?
You need the acrylic mold to distribute the force evenly on the palate. Otherwise, you'll press only around the molars and create some unwanted deformity on your face. Then it's rope time, lol.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Lorsss
Unfortunately, it will displace all your teeth. You need to press on the palate in an even way. And need something solid to keep its shape. Just a cord can't do that.
Wym by displace? I’ve been doing it for a month now and my face looks so much better and symmetrical.

• +1
Wym by displace? I’ve been doing it for a month now and my face looks so much better and symmetrical.
Would you mind pm me your before/after? with your device as well.

• +1
Would you mind pm me your before/after? with your device as well.
I haven’t made such huge progress to show on picture but i can clearly see it maybe its placebo we’ll see in a few more months.

I don’t have a device. I just put 2kg plate on the wire, put the wire behind my molars, close my teeth and lay down with my face hanging on the side of bed and just let gravity push my maxilla out :feelskek:

The downside is i have to stay in one position on the bed so i can’t do it more than 2 hours a day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
I don’t have a device. I just put 2kg plate on the wire, put the wire behind my molars, close my teeth and lay down with my face hanging on the side of bed and just let gravity push my maxilla out :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I burst into laughter just imagining it, lol. If it's working I'm happy for you man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Lifemax and Angel
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I burst into laughter just imagining it, lol. If it's working I'm happy for you man.
The things you do to looksmax. :lul:
It definitely works tho. Only downside is can’t do it more than 2 hours a day. Your method is way better. I wanna try that. Can you pls link me to where i can buy infraoral appliance?

• +1
The things you do to looksmax. :lul:
It definitely works tho. Only downside is can’t do it more than 2 hours a day. Your method is way better. I wanna try that. Can you pls link me to where i can buy infraoral appliance?
You have to commission it to any local orthodontic lab near you. You need a mold of your upper palate first. They'll do it for you, if not try a dental lab. What's the difference? Idk, lol.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Angel
DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, I'm not an orthodontist, I'm just a random guy on the internet with a slightly recessed maxilla. You're personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, this guide is for informational purposes only.

In this post I will explain how easy and cheap it is to effectively pull your maxilla forward/upward with a homemade device, obtaining so a more aesthetic facial structure.

1. MAKE A MOLD OF YOUR UPPER PALATE.

You can do it yourself ordering the materials online, OR you can just go to any local dental laboratory and let them do it for you professionally for less then $10.

Orthodontic_Plaster-White.jpg

2. BUILD THE INFRA-ORAL APPLIANCE.

Build the infra-oral appliance around your mold. Again, you can build it yourself, OR you can go to any local professional Orthodontic laboratory where a qualified person can make it for less than $40.

20190922_190434-jpg.117561

You need to give them clear instructions:
-It doesn't have to tip the teeth in any way shape or form.
-It has to be shaped and fit perfectly to your upper palate.
-It needs a facebow inserted inside as in the photo.

Extra requirement for comfort:
-Tell them to coat the central part with a softer material like dental silicone, because I realized the acrylic it's just too hard on the internal walls of your mouth when pressed for long periods of time.

3. BUILD THE FACEPULLER.

1569175029339-jpg.117622

You need to order a neck brace on Amazon/eBay for less than $10. Two steel brackets, as in the photo, and 4 bolts with 4 nuts.
-Make two holes on the front of the neck brace. You can use a drill or heat up a screwdriver with your kitchen stove.
-Assemble the brackets on the neck brace.

4. NOW YOU CAN WEAR IT

Use simple rubber bands (or even springs) to hook the appliance to the facepuller.

View attachment 118515

Below a blurred photo of me while wearing it. :feelskek:

View attachment 118544

HOW MUCH DO I WEAR IT? HOW MUCH FORCE TO APPLY?

In this study
researchers applied 500g of forward force to the palate of adult rhesus monkeys for 4 months and saw drastic changes in their facial bone structure.

adult-orthotropics.png

I try to wear it as much as possible (12+ hours every day) and I'm currently applying 1,5kg of force. However, it depends on how comfortable one can be with the appliance. The goal here is to apply enough force to create the maxilla displacement, but not so much to not be able to sleep while wearing it.

A big thank you goes to this guy here that inspired me to action.
How do you build the infra-oral appliance by yourself? You didn’t explain that.

• +1
How do you build the infra-oral appliance by yourself? You didn’t explain that.
Yes, I know, and I don't recommend it. Anyway if you still want to do it yourself, this is a good video to learn from.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Salludon
How to further deform yourself

• +1
Nice gif
4AVnR6S

• +1
only broscience tbh, no reason why this should work
Didn’t he just give arguments as to why it would work? Did you not read those? Wtf nigger
Wouldn't your maxilla go back to "normal" if you stopped wearing it?
Though the faster the displacement, the faster your body will try to return to its original form, even though it will hardly return 100% back as it was before, you can lose some progress, So focus more on the time, less on the force.

• +1
Didn’t he just give arguments as to why it would work? Did you not read those? Wtf nigger
nigga its still just a homemade brace. why dentists why ortodontists when u can build ist at home for 50 bucks instead of 1000

• +1
nigga its still just a homemade brace. why dentists why ortodontists when u can build ist at home for 50 bucks instead of 1000
Didn’t he just mention you could go to a local professional Orthodontic laboratory where a qualified person can make it for less than $40? Did you even read his thread?

• +1
Didn’t he just mention you could go to a local professional Orthodontic laboratory where a qualified person can make it for less than $40? Did you even read his thread?
nah tbh

• +1
I dont fucking understand how I'm supposed to make it and wear it

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2597
please tell me people wont actually do this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2012
Bro I can read but 1 of the images is broken and thats the part I dont understand...

• +1
Bro I can read but 1 of the images is broken and thats the part I dont understand...
Which one? I can see all of them

• +1

• +1
Peak autism.

• +1
this shit actually pulls your chin forward ?
No, it doesn't directly pull your chin forward. It's the chin(with the entire lower third) that follows organically the displacement of the maxilla.

The only way your chin will not follow your maxilla is if you don't close your mouth while it's being pulled.
Peak autism.
My appliance lives Rent Free in your head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
No, it doesn't directly pull your chin forward. It's the chin(with the entire lower third) that follows organically the displacement of the maxilla.

The only way your chin will not follow your maxilla is if you don't close your mouth while it's being pulled.

My appliance lives Rent Free in your head.
this is mewing on steroids basically

• +1
this is mewing on steroids basically
Yup, all it does is adding a few extra kilograms of pulling force to your upper palate, the same way your tongue does.

• +1
Yup, all it does is adding a few extra kilograms of pulling force to your upper palate, the same way your tongue does.
this is actually very interesting, amazing thread.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and CopeAndRope
Highest iq thread on this whole site and people are taking it for granted

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9919, TheAscendedOne and 8 others
Whats an ortho lab? Like orthodontists clinic?
no, an orthodontic lab is a place where there are no dentists but workers who repair dental implants and produce braces

• +1
Ironically, the orthodontic field on this subject seems stuck in the 1960s. Look at the following facepuller. It pushes the maxilla forward, but blocks the chin not allowing it to follow the maxilla displacement [absolute autism].
16-e1543855481517-274x300.jpg

The effects are permanent after 12/24 months. Let's say you stop after 6 months of consistent usage. your body will try to pull the maxilla back, and you can lose a percent of your "gains", but it will hardly return back how it was before. Instead, if you keep it for at least a year or so, your bones will be fully adjusted and shaped to the new position and thus will not try to return to its previous form.
the orthodontic facepull is not a shit at all. It works for people who have at the same time recessed maxilla and overprojected jaw. (Lefort 1 patients)

• +1
the orthodontic facepull is not a shit at all. It works for people who have at the same time recessed maxilla and overprojected jaw. (Lefort 1 patients)
He mentioned somewhere in the thread that it would probably work for underbite

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2012
reincarnationmaxx is easier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227, Luke LLL and 1 other person
That is why Mewing
imagine putting so much time in improving your maxilla while still having a big occiput and poor overall forward growth and small skull

• +1
Great post tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and CopeAndRope
how much force does pressing with thumb apply

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
How are you going to track progress? Do you have up to date xray?

Definitely use the mew indicator line, but also would be interested to see the ccw from the xrays.

Also, do u have a pdf of the full article?

Last edited:
  • +1
how much force does pressing with thumb apply
It depends on the strength of your hands and arms lol. I guess you could easily apply from 2kg upward. But it's a pain in the ass staying with your thumbs in your mouth for more than a few seconds. Also your pulling your maxilla while your mouth is open and that can give you an overbite because the jaw will not follow it.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2012 and Angel
No dick stuck in the toaster for your face

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Age of Empires, Luke LLL and 1 other person
You can do it yourself ordering the materials online, OR you can just go to any local dental laboratory and let them do it for you professionally for less then $10.
if they charge only $10, why the fuck is my orthodontist saying he will charge $200 if I ever lose my fucking retainer?

• +1
Reactions: Pupur and TheAscendedOne
if they charge only $10, why the fuck is my orthodontist saying he will charge $200 if I ever lose my fucking retainer?
Do I have to explain you how the mafia works lol
But seriously, the guy at the lab is a doctor. He's most likely qualified just to create the appliances the docs commission to him. That's why.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anticel, Incoming, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and TheAscendedOne