HOW TO PULL YOUR MAXILLA FORWARD [DEFINITIVE GUIDE]

At what angle does the force need to be applied? I think this is a very important question for optimal forward growth.
As long as it’s forward and upward it doesn’t matter much, but I focus a little more on the upward.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Dogs
As long as it’s forward and upward it doesn’t matter much, but I focus a little more on the upward.
you've been using this device? You made it yourself or via a lab where you located?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
At what angle does the force need to be applied? I think this is a very important question for optimal forward growth.
A 30 degrees angle is optimal.

• +1
as it pulls maxilla forward over time mandible will follow up too right?

btw how are your results so far?

• +1
as it pulls maxilla forward over time mandible will follow up too right?

btw how are your results so far?
Apparently only if your mouth is closed while pulling the maxilla

• +1
Apparently only if your mouth is closed while pulling the maxilla
bc isnt theory as maxilla grows mandible follows and swings?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Dogs
this turns you into a momkey

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SayNoToRotting
I would be greatly appreciative to anyone who can link the same neck brace used here. All I can find are the padded round ones. I need one with the chin projection to achieve the proper upwards angle. Brilliant post btw op.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and PubertyMaxxer
I would be greatly appreciative to anyone who can link the same neck brace used here. All I can find are the padded round ones. I need one with the chin projection to achieve the proper upwards angle. Brilliant post btw op.
I bought it here:

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, PubertyMaxxer, kota and 1 other person
I bought it here:
3748023 1

Thank you; best damn thread on this entire site. Can't wait to get started on it. I feel like this is the equivalent of finding the lost Ark of the Covenant for serious looksmaxxers.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, TheAscendedOne, GoMadAndSTFU and 5 others
This can be achieved by my barbaric facepuller that applies an upward force to the maxilla plus a counterclockwise rotation.

From what I can understand he tried to apply the two directional forces from 2 different positions of the facebow. I personally think that's just redundant. I just pull my appliance from a slightly higher position than where my mouth is. That does the job with an extra perk, thanks to the way this infra-oral appliance is built, my way of pulling causes a counterclockwise rotation.

Wouldn't a counterclockwise rotation cause downwards and backwards growth of the maxilla, rather then upwards and forward growth? Unless I'm not understanding something wouldn't this be the opposite of what you want to achieve a protruding, forward grown maxilla?

• +1
  • +1
I messaged like 5 ortho labs, but none respond those shitters are limiting my ascension

• +1
Then you need the brackets and some normal rubber bands. the rest comes from the lab.
Do you have the exact source where you bought your brackets as seen in the images from the first post? If not, do you know the dimensions of the brackets you have?

• +1
NEWS Found a dentist lab to make me this shit. I was on the call with him and he started talking about dentist shit like malocclusion 3 and such. I just said yes lulz.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and OOGABOOGA
DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, I'm not an orthodontist, I'm just a random guy on the internet with a slightly recessed maxilla. You're personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, this guide is for informational purposes only.

In this post I will explain how easy and cheap it is to effectively pull your maxilla forward/upward with a homemade device, obtaining so a more aesthetic facial structure.

1. MAKE A MOLD OF YOUR UPPER PALATE.

You can do it yourself ordering the materials online, OR you can just go to any local dental laboratory and let them do it for you professionally for less then $10.

Orthodontic_Plaster-White.jpg

2. BUILD THE INFRA-ORAL APPLIANCE.

Build the infra-oral appliance around your mold. Again, you can build it yourself, OR you can go to any local professional Orthodontic laboratory where a qualified person can make it for less than $40.

View attachment 126507

You need to give them clear instructions:
-It doesn't have to tip the teeth in any way shape or form.
-It has to be shaped and fit perfectly to your upper palate.
-It needs a facebow inserted inside as in the photo.

Extra requirement for comfort:
-Tell them to coat the central part with a softer material like dental silicone, because I realized the acrylic it's just too hard on the internal walls of your mouth when pressed for long periods of time.

3. BUILD THE FACEPULLER.

1569175029339-jpg.117622

You need to order a neck brace on Amazon/eBay for less than $10. Two steel brackets, as in the photo, and 4 bolts with 4 nuts.
-Make two holes on the front of the neck brace. You can use a drill or heat up a screwdriver with your kitchen stove.
-Assemble the brackets on the neck brace.

4. NOW YOU CAN WEAR IT

Use simple rubber bands (or even springs) to hook the appliance to the facepuller.

View attachment 118515

Below a blurred photo of me while wearing it. :feelskek:

View attachment 118544

HOW MUCH DO I WEAR IT? HOW MUCH FORCE TO APPLY?

In this study
researchers applied 500g of forward force to the palate of adult rhesus monkeys for 4 months and saw drastic changes in their facial bone structure.

adult-orthotropics.png

I try to wear it as much as possible (12+ hours every day) and I'm currently applying 1,5kg of force. However, it depends on how comfortable one can be with the appliance. The goal here is to apply enough force to create the maxilla displacement, but not so much to not be able to sleep while wearing it.

A big thank you goes to this guy here that inspired me to action.
Have you seen any progress?
@SirGey This might actually move ramus forward, followed by the mandible.

• +1
@CopeAndRope Why is 30 degrees the optimal angle? The monkey have the force applied at a 54 degree angle. At first I thought it was because if you draw an imaginary line backwards from the beginning of the palate(where the teeth end), the angle at which your palate is located(assuming maximum forward growth) would be 30 degrees, but it's actually quite less as the gif you posted shows. So why do you think 30% is the most optimal, and why how recessed you are or aren't affect this? I was personally thinking 45 degrees because it's exactly forward and up.

• +1
any results so far?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Saturn and GoMadAndSTFU
Just called five ortho labs in my area. All of them pretty much tell me the same thing. They can make it for me but they need a prescription from my doctor(dentist/orthodontist) to work with me. One of them even told me that it's illegal for them to work with me without a doctor because they are ones that would be held responsible. Their are still a couple more labs in my area that I haven't called yet, but this is definitely discouraging.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, GoMadAndSTFU and RAITEIII
Just called five ortho labs in my area. All of them pretty much tell me the same thing. They can make it for me but they need a prescription from my doctor(dentist/orthodontist) to work with me. One of them even told me that it's illegal for them to work with me without a doctor because they are ones that would be held responsible. Their are still a couple more labs in my area that I haven't called yet, but this is definitely discouraging.
Do u think it'd be very difficult to get that prescription?

• +1
@Curious0 all of em are good but this is the most important. Give this ish a read

• +1
Blackpill them about forward grown maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and TheAscendedOne
If you told them why you want it they would probably recommend you to see a psychologist for body dysmorphia disorder. They are too blue pilled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ascentium, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person

I'd have to go to a dentist and give them a very comprehensive explanation on the affect of intraoral forces and how it affects the maxilla, etc for a chance to get a prescription. I also just called the rest of the orthodontic/dental labs close to me and they said the same thing. My only hope right now is finding a dentist who I've convinced through my knowledge to write me a prescription per my instructions. This seems very unlikely to work. Alternatively, I could build it myself but the chances of me wasting money and failing is higher then me succeeding at actually building it.

Blackpill them about forward grown maxilla

Convincing a stranger over the phone to do something illegal and risk their profession just to potentially benefit the life of one person isn't worth it to them. It might work in person, but I'm not going to drive hours around the city just for someone to tell me no.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and GoMadAndSTFU
DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, I'm not an orthodontist, I'm just a random guy on the internet with a slightly recessed maxilla. You're personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, this guide is for informational purposes only.

In this post I will explain how easy and cheap it is to effectively pull your maxilla forward/upward with a homemade device, obtaining so a more aesthetic facial structure.

You can do it yourself ordering the materials online, OR you can just go to any local dental laboratory and let them do it for you professionally for less then $10.

Build the infra-oral appliance around your mold. Again, you can build it yourself, OR you can go to any local professional Orthodontic laboratory where a qualified person can make it for less than $40.

View attachment 126507

-Tell them to coat the central part with a softer material like dental silicone, because I realized the acrylic it's just too hard on the internal walls of your mouth when pressed for long periods of time.

3. BUILD THE FACEPULLER.

1569175029339-jpg.117622

You need to order a neck brace on Amazon/eBay for less than $10. Two steel brackets, as in the photo, and 4 bolts with 4 nuts.
-Make two holes on the front of the neck brace. You can use a drill or heat up a screwdriver with your kitchen stove.

4. NOW YOU CAN WEAR IT

Use simple rubber bands (or even springs) to hook the appliance to the facepuller.

View attachment 118515

View attachment 118544

In this study
researchers applied 500g of forward force to the palate of adult rhesus monkeys for 4 months and saw drastic changes in their facial bone structure.

adult-orthotropics.png

I try to wear it as much as possible (12+ hours every day) and I'm currently applying 1,5kg of force. However, it depends on how comfortable one can be with the appliance. The goal here is to apply enough force to create the maxilla displacement, but not so much to not be able to sleep while wearing it.

Was thinking about this gonna try it. Btw dont you think its better to apply slow and constant forces over a long period of time rather than hard forces? Also take a look at this guys experiment. Did something similar to your contraption, results were insane. See his pics and xrays.

• +1
I made a print with the dentist, but he was a first timer. I think he fked up my palate, no? Should this be enough?

Attachments

• a6ab53de-e81e-4761-967e-1ee7f44f6d0a.jpg
    a6ab53de-e81e-4761-967e-1ee7f44f6d0a.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 57
  • +1
I made a print with the dentist, but he was a first timer. I think he fked up my palate, no? Should this be enough?
What the fuck, she lost two of her nails under that mold? :lul:

• +1
This is trash because it anchors the teeth and will make them rip out the gums, get a damn MSE and screw screws into your Maxilla to directly anchor the Maxilla, to actually pull the Maxilla Not YOUR TEETH

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, forwardgrowth and kota
OP just answer x do you have any RESULTS !?????!!!

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3962, Saturn and 1 other person
OP just answer x do you have any RESULTS !?????!!!
I think he claimed he had some results but overall I’d say it’s still a bit too early to truly have significant ones.

• +1
I think he claimed he had some results but overall I’d say it’s still a bit too early to truly have significant ones.

Quality answer . Thx buddy n
Any frenchy here ?

Tomorow i will call the ortho lab . If they say no xç, i would command the products

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Alexanderr

Last edited:
  • +1
@CopeAndRope Why is 30 degrees the optimal angle? The monkey have the force applied at a 54 degree angle. At first I thought it was because if you draw an imaginary line backwards from the beginning of the palate(where the teeth end), the angle at which your palate is located(assuming maximum forward growth) would be 30 degrees, but it's actually quite less as the gif you posted shows. So why do you think 30% is the most optimal, and why how recessed you are or aren't affect this? I was personally thinking 45 degrees because it's exactly forward and up.
at 30 degrees you have sagittal and frontal plane expansion + ccw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919, TheAscendedOne and giving120everyday

View attachment 126507

3. BUILD THE FACEPULLER.

1569175029339-jpg.117622

4. NOW YOU CAN WEAR IT

View attachment 118515

View attachment 118544

In this study

adult-orthotropics.png

Solid idea, the only concern I would have is that you would need to make sure that the neck brace isn't too rigid and allows for really straight but within physiological limits kinda neck posture. A lot of lazy ass mofos on this site are not gonna give a shit about posture.

• +1
would GH speed up results? like is bone remodeling correlated with how bones are soft (malleable, easy to move like a child)?

there's someone from 4chan that claimed he got really good results within weeks

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne and GoMadAndSTFU
would GH speed up results? like is bone remodeling correlated with how bones are soft (malleable, easy to move like a child)?

there's someone from 4chan that claimed he got really good results within weeks

This guy was coupling facepulling with HGH?

• +1
Hello @CopeAndRope , I just miss one thing to build my face puller : its the orthdontic "acrylic " to build the pink part in this :
IMG 20191121 004139

I dont know where to find this , i finded all the others things .

Can you help me finding this element in this site : https://www.gacd.fr/
When i search for " Acrylique " it propose me tons of results i dont know who is the good , i have a small budget to bui acrylique , like 10-20$

Anyway , if u have an ebay or amazon link to buy acrylic with tools , i take it.

Thanks .

• +1
Hello @CopeAndRope , I just miss one thing to build my face puller : its the orthdontic "acrylic " to build the pink part in this : View attachment 171388

When i search for " Acrylique " it propose me tons of results i dont know who is the good , i have a small budget to bui acrylique , like 10-20$

Anyway , if u have an ebay or amazon link to buy acrylic with tools , i take it.

Thanks .
I haven't built it myself, so I don't know. There was another user on the forum that posted his list of materials to build the appliance. Ask @BlackPillChad he built it alone.

• +1
I haven't built it myself, so I don't know. There was another user on the forum that posted his list of materials to build the appliance. Ask @BlackPillChad he built it alone.

Lifuel tbh . This forum is soo cool

• +1
Hello @CopeAndRope , I just miss one thing to build my face puller : its the orthdontic "acrylic " to build the pink part in this : View attachment 171388

Thanks .

A small correction to @CopeAndRope . I attempted to build it alone and failed due to Low IQ JFL. I will try again once I get my replacement facebow. Once I succeed I will post a guide explaining how to build it yourself and clarifying the building process as much as possible.

This is where I got the acrylic. But I don't think it ships to france. Check eBay and make sure you look for dental acrylic, not acrylic for nails. You also need a way to seperate the acrylic mold from the plaster model. Dental labs use liquid foil for this. I have heard a rumor that petroleum jelly works too, but idk.

Edit: Can't make the amazon link work. Google "ET REPAIR P&L 4OZ FIB PINK 1223-FP by BND 000BX LANG DENTAL MFG CO"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, giving120everyday and OOGABOOGA
Is this more moving the bone or growing it? My bro science brain is wondering if HGH and IGF-1 might hinder facepulling progress by making the bones too dense.

• +1
A small correction to @CopeAndRope . I attempted to build it alone and failed due to Low IQ JFL. I will try again once I get my replacement facebow. Once I succeed I will post a guide explaining how to build it yourself and clarifying the building process as much as possible.

This is where I got the acrylic. But I don't think it ships to france. Check eBay and make sure you look for dental acrylic, not acrylic for nails. You also need a way to seperate the acrylic mold from the plaster model. Dental labs use liquid foil for this. I have heard a rumor that petroleum jelly works too, but idk.

Edit: Can't make the amazon link work. Google "ET REPAIR P&L 4OZ FIB PINK 1223-FP by BND 000BX LANG DENTAL MFG

Okay so for the oral appliaçce i need :

-alginate
-palate plate for the mold
-facebow
-acrylic
-tools

That it ?'

Look.how he remove the appliance from the mold

Next week i will go to paris in a orthodonrix shop to buy materials and ask few questions

Last edited:
  • +1
This guy was coupling facepulling with HGH?
not but he mentioned mewing, which essentially it's the same thing but on steroids
Is this more moving the bone or growing it? My bro science brain is wondering if HGH and IGF-1 might hinder facepulling progress by making the bones too dense.
no it wouldn't make it more dense, it would simply speed up the repairing of the bone, or maybe both but it still wouldn't make a difference

• +1
This is trash because it anchors the teeth and will make them rip out the gums, get a damn MSE and screw screws into your Maxilla to directly anchor the Maxilla, to actually pull the Maxilla Not YOUR TEETH

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and PenileFacialSurgery
Afaik bone moving means growing it in one place and absorbing it in another.

• +1

Edit: Can't make the amazon link work. Google "ET REPAIR P&L 4OZ FIB PINK 1223-FP by BND 000BX LANG DENTAL MFG CO"
Major life fuel man! Looking forward to it. I’m trying to figure it out as well.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and GoMadAndSTFU

View attachment 126507

3. BUILD THE FACEPULLER.

1569175029339-jpg.117622

4. NOW YOU CAN WEAR IT

View attachment 118515

View attachment 118544

In this study

adult-orthotropics.png

If you have an asymmetrical upper palate like mine where one side is slightly raised higher than the other one, would the infra-oral appliance perpetuate that asymmetry, or even it out so both sides become symmetrical? Would I need to have a new appliance made every so often as to keep my palate moving in the right direction?

• +1