how to rate eye beauty

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
1 - upper eyelid exposure: it must be as lower as posssible
2 - lower eyelid: it must be straight and not round
3 - eye canthus: the best eye canthus is neutral (horizontal) while the negative canthus is ugly (however the boyfriend of my oneitis has a negative eye canthus :feelsree:)
4 - narrow eyes: they are more aesthetic
5 - distance beetween eye and eyebrow: it must be as short as possible
6 - distance beetween eyes
7 - lower eyelid position. if it's too low you can see white space beetween the iris and the eyelid

eye rim implants and canthus surgery can correct some of theese beauty flaws, if your condition is severe

Researches validating your points?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
It's all about facial harmony and how your eyes compliment the rest of your face.

It's all about facial harmony and how your eyes compliment the rest of your face.

Yes this is partly true.

Adrien brody is a prime example of this. He has a horse face, but the wide set eyes makes up for it

But there are factors that usually makes eyes attractive or unattractive, just as a rule of thumb

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
hooded eyes are not always good ffs

People have no idea what they talk about when it comes to hooded eyes.
The meaning behind hooded eyes is that your BROWRIDGE COVERS THE UPPER EYELID OF YOUR EYE.
The majority of people do not have this. The majority of people have "hooded eyes" because it's FAT that covers the upper eyelid exposure.

The meaning behind hooded eyes is that your BROWRIDGE COVERS THE UPPER EYELID OF YOUR EYE.
The majority of people do not have this. The majority of people have "hooded eyes" because it's FAT that covers the upper eyelid exposure.
@JustChris

1 - upper eyelid exposure: it must be as lower as posssible
2 - lower eyelid: it must be straight and not round:no:
3 - eye canthus: the best eye canthus is neutral (horizontal) while the negative canthus is ugly (however the boyfriend of my oneitis has a negative eye canthus :feelsree:):no:
4 - narrow eyes: they are more aesthetic:no:
5 - distance beetween eye and eyebrow: it must be as short as possible:no:
6 - distance beetween eyes:no:
7 - lower eyelid position. if it's too low you can see white space beetween the iris and the eyelid:no:
They're also dark brown and bugged.

I probably have the worst eye area in this forum

Researches validating your points?
I'm not creating theories, I'm just reminding what you must examine before rating eye beauty

This isn't entirely true - "hooded eyes" isn't a scientific term, it just means eyes which, in the absence of an epicanthic fold, have the upper eyelid hidden. It doesn't matter whether that happens with fat or with a brow ridge. IMO women with hooded eyes tend to have the fat version, while men tend to have the brow version.

while the negative canthus is ugly (however the boyfriend of my oneitis has a negative eye canthus :feelsree:)

That's because narrow + hooded + slight NTC is a classic slayer combo.
Sinatra

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo